Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ The evil Dragons, Reborn! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
From inside the time chamber, everyone's eyes nearly burst from their heads, starring in amazement.
 
“Wow, I never knew Davis could look so cool!” said Kari. “I wonder if I can become a Super-Saiyan 3?” said Cody.
 
TK However was still amazed as he was before, “Is there any limit to how powerful Davis can become?” he asked.
 
* * *
 
Outside the base, Davis and Daemon were going absolutely wild. They delivered many kicks and punches which didn't even tickle the opponent.
 
“Not bad there boy!” snorted Daemon, “Now try this…!”
 
“SHADOW-ENERGY!!!”
 
He fired a burst of black energy form his arms which flew right at Davis. “I' no boy anymore, I'm a man now!” he called.
 
“KAMEHAMEHA!!!”
 
Davis' Kamehameha-wave countered Daemon's energy blasting both energies into pieces.
 
“Hmm… Impressive, but not good enough!” said Daemon, “Let's see if you can fight what you can't see!”
 
“BLANKET-OF-EVIL!!!”
 
Black smoke escaped from his body, and their surroundings became darker than the night itself. So dark, you couldn't see your hand before your face.
 
“I have the advantage now Daisuke.” bellowed Daemon as he delivered a punch to Davis' back.
 
“I created this darkness, and I have night-vision. I can see you, but you can't see me!”
 
“That's what you think, You GRUESOM GOBLIN!!” said Davis as his punched and kicked blindly into the darkness.
 
“You can hide all you want, and my Saiyan-Scouter will lead me right to you!”
 
Davis waited for a response from Daemon, but nothing came! Suddenly, he got the idea.
 
“I must be the big winner of a STUPIDITY-CONTEST!” he moaned, “He's going for the Digiballs!”
 
Davis couldn't exactly sense his way out of the dark smoke around him, but had more than one way to skin a cat.
 
He placed his finger to his forehead, and VANISHED!!!”
 
He then reappeared inside the base just in time to catch Daemon trying to run off with the Balls.
 
“What… How did you get in here so fast?”
 
“It's a move I recently perfected, called INSTANT-TRANSLOCATATION!!!”
 
“… And I'll be taken those back!”
 
He snatched the Digiballs right from Daemon's hands, but they exploded right in his face.
 
When the dust cleared, Davis was lying on the floor in his normal forum again, and Daemon was gone.
 
“You're correct there!” called Daemon's voice. “I knew of your Scouter and its ability to see where things are.”
 
“So I created a special Darkness that was made to block out its sensors, rendering it useless.”
 
“The Digiballs are now in my possession, and with them I shall conquer the world!”
 
 
Luckily, Davis could still sense where Daemon was. “HURRY GUYS, TO THE DIGITAL WORLD!!!” he screamed.
 
“Everyone burst out from the Time-chamber, took out their D3's and headed through the computer.
 
* * *
 
In the Digital-Desert, Daemon placed all eight of the Digiballs on a pillow in the sand.
 
“I have waited so long for this moment.” He chuckled. Then he stuck out his arms and shouted…
 
“NOW… I SUMMON YOU MIGHTY SHENMON!!!”
 
 
Responding to his voice, the Digiballs began to glow brighter and brighter and the sky grew darker.
 
* * *
 
Davis and the others and the Digimon had just landed in the Digital-World as the sky grew darker.
 
“Hey, when did it become nighttime so fast?” asked Yolei, “It hasn't.” said TK checking his D3 clock, “It's only 3:00 pm!”
 
Suddenly Davis and the others sensed a strong presence somewhere, “Oh No, Daemon! He's summoning Shenmon!” he cried.
“Which way?” asked Kari. Davis sensed around and pointed to the North-East, “That way… Let's move!”
 
Everyone flew off into the air like speeding comets. On the way, everyone wondered why Davis didn't use his Instant-Translocation.
 
“I'm still knocked up from fighting Daemon. Even if I had enough to use it, I would hardly even get a few feet away!”
 
* * *
 
In the desert, the mighty Dragon, Shenmon, had already appeared before Daemon.
 
“You who have gathered the eight Digiballs” He said in his deep dark voice. “I shall grant you any three wishes you desire!”
 
Daemon looked into the mighty Dragon's eyes and said, “For my first wish…”
 
“The Human's-world, I want a black-star spell placed upon it that is to go off in 24 hours after you depart.”
 
“My second wish… I want you make seven more copies of me each with its own special power!”
 
“And my Final wish …I want each of the Digiballs to be bestowed with dark energy, and that they may each be given to me and my other selves.”
 
Shenmon's eyes went a blaze, “Do you realize what you are asking of me?!” He asked.
 
“Just answer to my wishes, or I shall kill the one who made you, thereby destroying you as well!” Daemon bellowed.
 
Shenmon knew he would have to give in, “Very well then… You wishes shall be granted!”
 
“I bid you adieu!”
 
As Shenmon disappeared, both the Digiballs and Daemon began glowing with a mystical light.
 
* * *
 
The Digi destined arrived on the seen too late to stop Daemon from wishing, but what they saw was more horrifying.
 
The Digiballs had gone all BLACK, and bean flying away with the essence of a Daemon like image with it.
 
“Too late, Digi-dorks!!” said the one in the center. “As of now your little world as you know it, will cease to exist in 72 earth hours.”
 
“All humans and structures in your world shall cease to exist, that's when we Digimon shall rule over it.”
 
“And… Without your precious Digiballs to stop us, MY newly awakened brothers and I shall rule the Universe!”
 
Daemon's evil laugh echoed as all eight of the black energy lines flew off in different directions.
 
* * *
 
Davis just stood there with a scowl on his face, and his arms by his side, growling like a banshee.
 
…Until Kari told him to calm down.
 
“Davis? What's going on here?” she also asked, “that's we'd all like to know?” added Veemon.
 
Davis turned around and said… “We need to see Izzy and Gennai… Now!!”
 
* * *
 
All across the Digital world, all the inhabitance we startled by strange dark clouds drifting across the skies.
 
After they had crashed landed, the clouds each produced a dark looking Digimon with Digiball sticking out of its body.
 
Some of the Digimon even tried to vanquish these evil creeps, but failed miserably and painfully.
 
Some ended up badly injured, the rest ended up destroyed, and never to be revived, unless a wish was made.
 
This was a new dark era for the Digital world.