Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Back to Normal again! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
 
 
“Davis…Davis…Wake up.” said Kari
 
Davis awoke to the sound of his wife's voice. He was back in the Digital-World, in his regular forum, and resting on a stretcher while Jun examined him.
 
“He's going to be okay.” said the good Doctor, “Davis, just promise me one thing…” she asked.
 
“What's that?” asked Davis. Jun threw her arms around her brother and said, “Next time you save us, do it closer to home.”
 
“I promise you, I will.” said Davis hugging his sister back. Then he exchanged hugs with Kari, and even kissed her wooing the crowd.
 
“Ahem…I hate to break up this enjoyment.” said Gennai, “…but I believe we still have some wishes to make, before we are all back to normal.”
 
“What do you, wish?” said Davis, “Shenmon was destroyed, we can't use the Digiballs!”
 
“Oh, really?” asked Gennai holding up the eight magic balls which once again glowed with a mystical light.
 
“I…I don't believe it!” cried Davis, “Are they back to normal?” Gennai grinned and said. “Why don't you use them and find out!”
 
He placed the balls in an empty space away from the curious crowds, and gave Davis the honors.
 
“Kari, what the heck's going on here?” asked Jun. “Trust me, you'll like this.” She answered.
 
Davis approached the Digiballs and drew in a deep breath, and shouted out loud…
 
“SHENMON, I SUMMON YOU NOW!!!”
 
Once again…The sky grew dark, and the Digiballs were glowing like crazy. Lightning shook the skies, struck the Digiballs…and there he was.
 
The crowd was stunned at the very sight of this mighty dragon that stood before them. “Whoa man!” …“Check it out!” … “Look at the size of that thing!
 
Davis was the most amazed, “Shenmon, is it really you? I thought you were dead!”
 
“I was indeed among the dead, but Gennai restored me back to my normal state!” said Shenmon.
 
“But that is against the point…!”
 
“I have come to finally realize, that all this madness, had been my own fault!”
 
“You see… I granted the wishes that ensured the human-world's destruction, and it was I who created the Daemon-brothers!”
 
“In a sense, I was just as bad as Daemon was!”
 
The poor dragon looked as though he was going to cry, “So from now on, I will only grant the wishes to those who are pure in heart!”
 
“Further more… I will make up for my misuse of granting wishes, by restoring the Human-world back to the way it used to be…without it having to be made as a wish!”
 
Davis's eyes widened, “But…Shenmon you don't have to…” he was cut off, because Shenmon's eyes were already glowing.
 
Soon, there in the sky, was indeed the Real-world. The whole thing was completely restored to normal as if it never attacked to begin with.
The people of Earth began cheering their heads off, some even wiped tears form their eyes… It was a miracle.
 
“Shenmon.” said Davis, “You did it. You restored the Earth back to normal!” Shenmon went all red and blushed.
 
“Please, please, you are making me feel all shy now!” he giggled. “Now then… If you desire to, I shall still grant you any three wishes you want!”
 
Davis nodded, “Very well then… What is wish number one?” asked Shenmon.
 
Davis looked at the other people of Earth and said. “I wish for you to return these kind hearted people home to where they belong!”
 
“Very well, I understand!”
 
Shenmon's eyes glowed, and the people of Earth had vanished in a puff of smoke, back to the real world form whence they came.
 
“Your first wish has been granted! Now, what is your second wish?”
 
“My comrades and their Digimon have been destroyed by Daemon. It is my wish that you restore them to life.”
 
“Yes, as you wish!”
 
Suddenly, then Dead bodies and ashes behind them started moving, and in no time the Digi-force had been revived.
 
Princess-Angewomon tackled Angel-Veemon to the ground and planted kisses all over his face.
 
“Ken, I don't get it, are we dead or alive?” said Yolei. “Frankly my dear…” said Ken dipping his wife back, “I don't give a damn!”
 
TK and Matt shared warm loving hug, and Cody and the other Digimon jumped for joy!
“That is wish number two. Now then, name your third and final wish!” said Shenmon.
 
Davis looked deep inside him and remembered what his Dead-father spirit had told him years ago.
 
“Only the purest of the pure deserve the right to have to their wishes granted, remember that son!”
 
Davis smiled and said, “I wish for you to add Saiyan strengths to the power of the members of my team, including those who already have it.”
 
“It is done!”
 
Everyone else's bodies began quivering just like before, even Kari's, and then their muscles became even bigger, and their strengths had dramatically increased.
 
“Your wishes have been fulfilled. Now I bid you FAREWELL…!”
 
At that… Shenmon disappeared, the Digiballs flew up into the air, scattered away, and all was quiet again.
 
* * *
 
“Davis, what the heck did you just do to us!?” asked TK. “I feel all funny inside!” added Yolei.
 
Izzy ran a computer scan and confirmed that indeed they all now had Saiyan capabilities added to their own powers.
 
“So does this mean…?” asked Cody. Davis nodded.
 
“Once we all get rested up again I'll train you all, and show how to focus these powers, and become full-fledged Super-Saiyans like me.”
 
Everyone jumped for joy. They were going to become Saiyans and become even stronger elites than they were before.
 
They were still able to use their other powers though; it was just that now they would have twice as many abilities as before.
 
* * *
 
One year later…After Davis' training!
 
An evil army empire was wrecking about New-York city, crushing hundreds of buildings, and killing many innocent people.
 
Until, These strange elite warriors from out of nowhere cam along and messed up their plans.
 
…Crushing the army's forces as if they were made of paper. “Who…who are you freaks…?!” growled the beaten commander.
 
The strange music played, and the warrior began Dance posing as they shouted out their names.
 
 
-“TAKERU!!”… With powers of Yamhca, and Raditz!
 
-“THORMON!!”… Times-15 Mega-Level!
 
-“HIKARI!!”… With the powers of Chouitzu, and Nappa!
 
-“PRINCESS-ANGEWOMON!!”… Times-20 Mega level.
 
-“KEN!!”… With the powers of Piccolo, and Bardock!
 
-“HORNETMON!!”… Times-40 Mega-Level
 
-“MIYAKO!!! With powers of Anroid-18 and Trunks!
 
-“EX-PHOENIXMON!!” Times-60 Mega-level!
 
-“IORI!!” With the powers of Teen-Gohan, and Vegeta!
 
-“FOREMENMON!!”… Times-80 Mega-level!
 
-“DAISUKE!!” With the Powers of Goku, and Broly!”
 
“ANGEL-VEEMON!!”… (????-????)
 
 
“WE ARE…THE DIGI-FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
* * *
 
Yes, the Digi-force! …The most powerful Digi destined, and Digimon in the Universe and heroes to all kind hearted people.
 
Even Death himself would be no match for the awesome strength that are these twelve elite warriors.
 
As long as there is a justice whenever someone cries out for help, and wherever a distress signal sounds from any region.
 
This fine team, of these fine warriors will always be there to save the day, and always will be right here on…
 
DIGIBALL GT!!!
 
* * *
 
Hey everyone, Mykan here…
 
What do you thin? That some wild adventure!
 
I dare say that this is indeed the most powerful of all the stories I have written and will ever write!
 
And before any of you ask…
 
No! I do not plan to make any more Digiball stories except for one, but I'm not telling you what it's about.
 
All I can tell you is, it's sort of an in between the two stories sequel, and it's not too adventurous, but it will be a little funny.
 
Well; got get back to work now.
 
Bye, and thanks for reading!