Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ The Final Battle! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
 
Davis looked around him in this strange new world, the Dark-Ocean. Kari and Ken had told him all about it, but he never imagined it would be like this…
 
Cold and nasty Gray clouds covered the sky from every direction. The water itself looked all dank and murky.
 
A black and blue fog blew through the air. Even the lighthouse… (If you could even call it that) was shining darkness instead of light.
 
“So, this is where the spirits of Dark-Digimon are exiled.” He said to Daemon in front of him.
 
“Yes, when Dark-Digimon are destroyed and unable to be reconfigured, then they walk in this limbo forever!”
 
“Unless of course… if they are destroyed completely, right down to the last ounce of data, then they can only be revived by a wish on the Digiballs!”
 
“Heh… heh… heh! Except with Shenmon gone, now no one can use those cursed balls ever again!”
 
“What, cursed?!” snapped Davis, “What are you talking about? You were desperate to use them yourself when you started stealing them!”
 
“SILENCE!!!!” snapped Daemon back. “Do you think that I brought you here for an idol chit-chat now? I'm going to unleash my full wrath upon you!”
 
“Oh boy, I can hardly wait to see that!” mocked Davis. This angered Daemon even further. “Oh… in a hurry to die, I see…”
 
“THEN LET'S GET IT ON!!!” he roared and he flexed his ape like muscles and began concentrating.
 
Davis could feel his power level starting to rise… 70%.... 75…80% and still climbing!!!
 
“85%...90…!!” roared Daemon, “I will show you all who is the most powerful one of all!!!”
 
“NOW WITNESS MY TRUE POWER! I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE PESKY LITTLE MOSQUITO!!!”
 
“Crush me?” said Davis as he powered up as well, “You must get so sick of making those empty threats!”
 
“ENOUGH OF THIS….LET'S GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!” roared Daemon, and he and Davis charged forward.
 
* * *
 
Despite the fact that Daemon was still a giant Oozaru, now that Davis was a Super-Saiyan 4…size didn't matter.
 
Landing numerous punches and kicks into each other, the fighters seemed to be exactly equal in strength.
 
“Foolish creature, you can't keep this up forever!” snarled Daemon. “Right, but you can't either!” said Davis.
 
WHAAMMMM!!!!
 
Davis managed to land a hit on Daemons huge face without him fighting back, and doing a lot of damage.
 
BOOT!!!
 
Daemon used his huge feet to send Davis smashing through layers of solid rock in the hillsides!!
 
When Davis shot back up, Daemon fired energy beams at him which he was barely able to dodge.
 
But he was able to get close enough to send his own attacks right back towards Daemon.
 
“Very impressive, Daemon, you've powered up a lot.” said Davis, “But I would say that you're strong!”
 
“What did you say…?!” snarled Daemon. “See if you can beat this…!” replied Davis while charging up his power.
 
“You remember what I said… how that I have ten-times as much power as SSJ4?”
 
“Well now, let's see if you can handle a Kamehameha-Wave with Ten-times the power of a normal one!!”
 
“Ten-Times the power?!” said Demon; Flexed his arms outward, and concentrated really hard…
 
TEN-FOLD…KA…MEH…HA̷ 0;MEH…HAAAAAAAAA!!!!
 
From out of his hands, shot an enormous wave of red-hot energy, and it was as powerful as Davis promised.
 
However, it shot straight past Daemon, and flew away into the world around them in a straight line.
 
“Ha…ha...ha...ha...ha! Fool, I guess you're aim is a bit off!” chuckled Daemon. “What we're you thinking!”
 
Just then, Daemon flew right up to Davis who was weakened from using up so much power, and began thrashing him about.
 
* * *
 
Back in the Digital-World, Kari perked her head up, “Davis, he's in trouble.” she cried, “I've got to help him somehow!”
 
“No Kari, you can't!” said Gennai looking up from fixing the Shenmon statue. “We can't help Davis now that he is SSJ4!”
 
“He's right, Kari.” said Izzy, “But, we can observe him!” He turned on his lap top, and viewed the Dark-Ocean.
 
“What, Oh man!” he cried, “Davis just used a huge Kamehameha-wave, and missed completely!”
 
This made Kari go even crazier, especially when she saw her husband being thrashed about by Daemon.
 
She was about to blow her top off, when Izzy noted that he an incoming message from his telepathic email… It was form Davis.
 
It read…
 
I know what I was doing, so just trust me.
 
Now then…I know only one thing for certain that will finish Daemon off for good…
 
Now when I give the signal, get everyone there to start helping me…
 
I'm going to use the SPIRIT-BOMB!!!
 
* * *
 
A Spirit-Bomb, of course!” said Izzy, “Even Daemon won't be able to defend against that!”
 
So Kari and Izzy spoke to everyone in the area about what to do, and even though the people of Earth didn't see hoe this would work… they were willing to help out.
 
All they needed to do was wait for the signal!
 
* * *
 
Daemon was enjoying his new game of Bash-ball with Davis. “I haven't been this amused ever!” he chuckled.
 
“Once I finish with you, I'll go back and get your wife, and then the whole human race will cower in fear before me!!!”
 
As Daemon tossed Davis into the air again, he didn't catch him. Davis had quickly rekindled, and got behind him.
 
Then with a huge mighty heave, Davis yanked on Daemon's Oozaru tail causing him to yelp in pain.
 
“You know a lot about the Oozaru, Daemon, but you missed one very important detail!!” snapped Davis.
 
* * *
 
If a Saiyan's tail get pulled in a forceful way of any sort, the Saiyan will be drained of his strength, and become weak as a kitten.
 
…and wasn't the only thing!
 
Since it was the tail itself that controls the power of the Oozaru, what would happen if the tail were to be cut off?
 
* * *
 
“Cut off…my tail?” peeped a weakened Daemon, “Ugh…How can you… possibly…do that…while you're… holding it?”
 
“I won't have to cut it off myself.” said Davis, “What's going to cut your tail of is…THAT!!!”
 
Right then, he quickly zapped away from Daemon letting go of his tail, and not a moment to soon.
 
“HUH! WHAT THE..?”
 
“GAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHH!!!!”
 
The Times-ten Kamehameha Davis had fired, had hit Daemon's tail full-force and burned it away!
 
“No…NO!!!!” cried Daemon as he began to shrink back down to his normal dark-forum.
 
* * *
 
…if the tail is cut off, the Oozaru shall not be able to hold it's forum anymore, and transform back to what it was.
 
* * *
 
Daemon was puffing and panting over the loss of his Oozaru forum, not to mention a lot of power.
 
Davis saw this as the perfect opportunity. He looked up into the sky and shouted… “NOW, SPARE ME YOUR ENERGY!!!”
 
…and held his hands up high!
 
* * *
 
In the Digital-World, everyone heard him, and raised their arms into the air sparing as much of their energy as they could
 
Kari not only chipped in with the energy, but she was also the only one there who could transfer the energy to the Dark-Ocean.
 
“You can do it Davis… I know you can!!!” she cried.
 
* * *
 
The Spirit-bomb was beginning to take shape above Davis' head, growing bigger, and bigger by the second.
 
But the Bomb wasn't finished forming yet, and Daemon was weak, but not beaten.
 
“Now that I no longer hold that Gorilla-suit, I can Copy your SSj4 and use against you!” he laughed.
 
Davis was completely defenseless, if he moved so much as an inch, the Spirit-bomb would drop and destroy him instead.
 
Daemon moved in closer, and closer, but suddenly, something stopped him from going any further.
 
It was the Daemon-brothers!
 
Ryan-Daemon… Uu-Daemon… Ruu-Daemon… Chii=Daemon… Suu-Daemon… San-Daemon…and Ii-Daemon!
 
They had joined their spirits together to create a barrier preventing Daemon from getting any closer!
 
“What…What are you all doing?!” snapped Daemon. “It's called revenge!” snapped Ii-Daemon.
 
“You created us, only to use to your advantage!” said Ryan-Daemon. “That's lower than trying to attack what's weaker than you are!” added Ryuu-Daemon.
 
“You betrayed us, and now we'll betray you!” said Suu-Daemon. “Daisuke is the bomb ready!” asked San-Daemon.
 
Davis looked above him, and the Spirit-Bomb was so big, it was almost half the size of the moon.
 
Davis nodded, and right then the Daemon-Brothers ceased the barrier, and transformed into chains of energy.
 
The seven energies surrounded Daemon from all sides, and then grappled around him holding him into place.
 
“NO, I…I…I CANNOT MOVE!!!” cried Daemon. “Well what do you know.” said Davis. “Looks like you guys aren't really that evil at all!”
 
The energies grinned at Davis, “Now, fire Boom-boom. Make Daemon go Bye-Bye!!” said Chii-Daemon.
 
Davis nodded and began concentrated. “Thank you people of Earth, now we can put an end to Daemon's terror finally for good!!!” he said out loud.
 
“NO… THIS CANNOT BE!!!” cried Daemon. “Consider this as a message form all the people you've hurt and destroyed…” said Davis…
 
“YOU…LOSE!!!”
 
He threw his arms forward releasing the Spirit-bomb. It flew directly toward Daemon and began consuming his body.
 
“SPIRIT-BOMB-BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSST!!!!”
 
The bomb was exploding…sending Daemon into oblivion!
 
“IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!!! THIS IS IMPOSIBLE!!!!”
 
“IT'S NOT TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”
 
BA-KOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
 
* * *
When the dust had cleared, Davis could no longer sense Daemon anywhere. It was finally all over.
 
Feeling overwhelmed by exhaustion he fell to the ground smiling. “I did it…I've won…ouch…but I've felt better!”
 
Then he closed his eyes for a much needed period of rest!