Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ To The Dark Ocean! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXEEN
 
 
When the light had cleared…There he was!!!
 
Davis was no longer in his Oozaru Forum, but his also didn't seem to be in his normal form either.
 
His hair was big and long, but it was neither Golden-blonde nor brown, it was black!
 
Except for his massive abs, chest muscles, face, and hands, his entire body was coated in red fur!
 
“Whoa… Kari can you feel “That!!!” cried Princess-Angewomon. Kari held her head in pain.
 
“His…Power…It's so high, that's it's too strong to even sense even the half of it!!!” she cried.
 
Daemon looked up at Davis, “You've transformed again?!” he growled “Impossible… simply impossible!!!”
 
“Heh…heh… heh! Didn't I tell you, Daemon?” said Davis “When I showed you My SSJ3… that Saiyans can be full of surprises!”
 
“So now what have changed into…SUPER-SAIYAN 4…I suppose?!?!” snapped Daemon.
 
“As a matter of fact… I have indeed!” answered Davis. “I have become a Super-Saiayn 4.”
 
“Now I have Ten-times as much power as I did as a normal Super-Saiyan. Even SSJ3 has no defense against this power!”
 
“And the most gracious benefit of the transformation is… Since it was in your memory banks, and you already used your Cloning-Attack…”
 
“…YOU CAN'T MATCH MY POWER!!!”
 
“Of course…” said Kari, “Daemon can only clone, and become one creature at a time!”
 
Princess-Angewomon got it too… “So unless he wants to copy Davis now, he'll have to lose the gorilla-suit.”
 
“…but if he does that, then Davis can finish him off.”
 
Daemon spit hard at the ground, “I am getting bored to the bone with all this chit-chat!” he grumbled.
 
“Let's have less Yapping, and more Slapping!”
 
He charged towards Davis, and aimed a powerful punch at him, but Davis dodged and then…
 
.., using only one little finger, he tapped Daemon's hand sending it flying into his gut.
 
“What…How did you do that?” asked Daemon, “Elementary, my foe!” said Davis while tapping his nose.
 
Daemon tried again, and again, but Davis just kept dodging and attacking him. “Will you stay still so I can hit you?!”
 
“All right then!” said Davis, and so he just hovered there sticking his hand in the air.
 
Daemon swung his fist, but when it made contact with Davis body, all that was made was a large banging sound…but no damage was done.
 
Daemon couldn't believe this at all, was he actually being cornered? This was nothing like training in the Dark-Ocean…
 
THE DARK-OCEAN! THAT'S THE ANSWER!”
 
“It appears I've really underestimated you, Daisuke!” said Daemon, “I'm surprised that I cannot beat you in my current state!”
 
“Current state?” said Davis, “So I was right, you were holding back all this time!”
 
“Correct, I was merely using half of my strength, I could use my full strength on you, but the only way to that…”
 
“…Is to return to the place where you and your friends sent me to!!!” Davis' eyes widened as Daemon began glowing black
 
“What…you mean?” asked Davis. “Oh no, it can't be!!” cried Kari. “No, not that place!” added Princess-Angewomon!”
 
“Yes, indeed!” said Daemon as both he and Davis disappeared through a portal in the sky. “You and I shall finish this battle in the Dark-Ocean!”
 
“Davis…Come back!” cried Kari, “Don't worry Kari! I'll come back to you… I PROMISE!!!”
 
Then he vanished, and before vanishing himself, Daemon looked back down at the girls. “I'll be coming back for you!!”
 
Then he was gone, and the portal vanished.
 
* * *
 
Once again, in near loss of he husband, Kari collapsed and began to weep again! She knew what the Dark-Ocean was like, as it was not at all a pretty sight.
 
“Don't worry Kari, he'll be just fine.” said Princess-Angewomon, but sadly she doubted very much if Davis could pull it off either.
 
After all, Daemon had mentioned that once there, his full power could be unleashed, then Davis would be in real trouble.
 
“Kari.” She said, “Just be glad that Davis is still alive.”
 
Kari finally looked up. “He is alive, I know.” She sobbed but what are the chances of him coming back to me?”
 
“Kari, just be thankful that at least he has a chance!” cried Princess-Angewomon with tears her eyes.
 
“It doesn't matter whether Davis wins or loses the battle. All the fighting in world won't my beloved Angel-Veemon back… to… me!”
 
Finally, she couldn't hold it in any longer, and began to cry herself. Kari hugged her warmly, and they both cried away their sorrows.
 
…Until, someone form behind reached out holding two Handkerchiefs for them to dry their eyes.
“Wargreymon?” they said at the same time. It was him alright, and he wasn't alone either.
 
All the Digi destined, their Digimon, and the whole populations of the real world were there too.
 
Kari and Princess-Angewomon quickly dried their eyes, “Why are you all here?” asked Kari.
 
Tai thought he should break the bad-news!
 
“The black-star spell.” He said, “It went off! Our world is gone… all of it… gone!”
 
Kari's blood almost completely stopped moving. Her beautiful human world...gone?
 
It was sad but true.
 
* * *
 
Because Daemon was not destroyed in time, the wish he made for the Human-world to be destroyed came true.
 
Now even if Daemon was destroyed, the other world would not come back at all!
 
It was fortunate that at the last thirty minutes the original Digi destined conducted a world evacuation, and brought every single person in the world here to the Digital-world
 
The world may be gone, but the humans in it were still alive.
 
* * *
 
Tai also asked why the girls were upset in the first place, and they told Tai what had happened…and to look behind them.
 
Tai and the rest looked on ahead and saw dead bodies everywhere.
 
“No… it can't be!” he cried “TK…?! Cody…?! Ken…?!”
 
“That's not all of them.” cried Kari, she held up a half-pair of familiar looking glasses. “No…he didn't…Yolei?!”
 
Tai looked as though he was ready to cry himself, but Matt came by and slapped his face.
 
“Snap out off it, Tai!” he said. “Thanks, Matt. I needed that!” said Tai. “Hey don't mention it.”
 
“It may be so bad now,” said Sora, “But…All we have to do is wait for the Digiballs to reappear, and then we'll wish them back to life, as well as our world!”
 
Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement, but Kari and Princess-Angewomon didn't. “That won't work at all!” said Kari.
 
This hushed the crowd, and Sora asked “What do you mean it work? It's always worked before.”
 
Princess-Angewomon told them… “You see… while we were trying to make a wish to reverse the spell… Daemon destroyed Shenmon!”
 
“WHAT…DESTROYED HIM?!”
 
Everyone knew what was going on now: Without Shenmon, the Digiballs would never work again.
 
This meant that they could not repair the Damage done by Daemon, even if Davis successfully manages to defeat him.
 
“What's this I hear about Shenmon?” said a familiar voice; it was Gennai, accompanied by Izzy.
 
“Kari, is this true? Is Daemon responsible for the destruction of my creation?” he asked. Kari nodded her head.
 
“Curse that bile-beast!” said Gennai, “Let us hope Davis is able to get rid of him for good!”
* * *
 
“Yo…who is that freak in the whit robes?” asked a street punk, “I'll bet I could take him on!”
 
Matt stood in his way, “You, be careful what you're saying. That's the Guardian of the Digital-World!”
 
“What the..? You mean like… that guy's, God!” asked a teenage girl. Matt nodded his head.
 
Then he and the other Digi destined ushered the crowd away from Gennai so he could work more easily.
 
* * *
 
Izzy flew back to the lookout, and he came back with a strange terrine which seemed to house a broken clay sculpture of Shenmon.
 
“Oh dear, Shenmon has been badly damaged alright!” said
Gennai, “But not to worry, with a little tinkering, I can make him as good as new. “
 
“If not… then even better!”
 
Kari scratched her head in confusion, “What the heck does that mean? How can you possibly revive Shenmon?” she asked.
 
Izzy then reminded Kari about some things she had forgotten.
 
* * *
 
In the Dragonball series, Lord Kami, the guardian of the Earth, had originally created the Dragonballs, and the Dragon.
 
And…in one of the episodes, the dragon was destroyed just like Shenmon was…but was not the end of him.
 
Lord Kami was still alive, so he was able to reconfigure the pieces of the statue that made the Dragon.
* * *
 
“So you see… since Gennai created Shenmon and the Digiballs, then he can easily bring Shenmon back to life.”
 
Kari looked as though she was going to jump for joy, but then she wondered what Gennai meant about “Making it better!”
 
“Oh, you'll see.” He said, “It the mean time, lets just concentrate on giving Davis the support he needs!”
 
Everyone nodded, and all they could do now for Davis was hope!