Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Battle of the Apes ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
 
Daemon allowed Davis the first attack, and he sent a punch straight into Daemon's face.
 
It did do a little damage, but Daemon had barely even flinched when he was hit.
 
“You'll have to do better than that, Saiyan-warrior!” he sniggered, “…Or you might not get a second chance!”
 
He kicked Davis hard in the gut which did more damage than what he did to Daemon.
 
“You just got lucky… but that won't happen again!” said Davis. He quickly got up and kicked Daemon instead of punching him, only to get the same result!
 
“Silly… That was like trying to hit a brick wall with a bat made out of feathers!!!” snorted Daemon, and he rammed Davis again.
 
“You may be stronger than I am, but that doesn't matter!!!” he said standing up. “I have to protect Kari, and the people of my world!”
 
“I know why Shenmon couldn't revise the spell; it's because you are the source of the Black-star spell!!”
 
“Well, well… for a weakling, you sure catch on well.” Said Daemon, “Yes, it is true.”
 
“As long as I still exist among the Daemon I created, the Black-star spell can never be revised!!!”
 
“…and only in One-more hour shall you're human world be destroyed, and rebuilt in my image!”
 
“Not if I destroy you first!” He flexed his arms, and concentrated hard…
 
“KA…ME…HA…ME…HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!”
 
“My, my, you don't give up easy, do you?” said Daemon. He opened his hood up, and began absorbing the energy being fired at him.
 
Gobbling it all up like a jellybean, and then fired it right back at Davis, hitting him with full force.
 
Davis, who was in his normal forum again, lay on the ground. Bruised, scared, and bleeding hard… but he was not dead.
 
“I could destroy you now… but it's more to watch you suffer!” said Daemon, “So, the last to know, we'll see the other three go!”
 
“STARTING WITH YOUR WIFE!!!!”
 
“NIGHTSHADE-BLAST!!!”
 
“Kari…NO!!!” cried Davis.
 
Kari stood there and braced herself for the attack. “Kari…I'll protect you!” cried Princess-Angewomon flying in front of her.
 
She was going to take the hit for Kari so she would be spared, but Angel-Veemon couldn't allow this either, so he flew in front her…
 
…and he was hit by the blast!! His wings were toasted, his hair was all tangled, and his Armour had melted away.
 
“Now...Kari, Princess-Angewomon…get out of here… while… you… can… UGH!!!” he collapsed hard onto the ground.
 
Princess-Angewomon ran to her boyfriend's side, her tears cascading down her face. “Angel-Veemon, please don't leave me!!” she sobbed.
 
Angel-Veemon looked up at his sobbing love, “Hey now… what kind of a love… would I be… if I had let you… take the blast!!” he croaked.
 
“But please…Promise me… one thing….Princess-Angewomon… Stay…a…a…alive…UGH!!!!”
He shut his eyes, and vanished in a cloud of feathers… he was gone now too!
 
* * *
 
The death of his Digimon gave Davis the nerve to get up again. So angry and so bent on getting revenge…
 
…All the anger swelled up inside of him, and then… POP… right out from in between his legs appears a furry gorilla's tail.
 
“Kari…” he yelled, “Please… fire your Dodon-Wave up there in the sky… DO IT NOW!!!”
 
Since Kari was also willing to do anything for revenge for her fallen comrades she did as she was told.
 
“DO…DON…WAVE!!!!”
 
She fired right at the spot where Davis pointed, but she didn't why he had asked her to do that.
 
Waste powerful energy just to make a hole in the clouds… What was Davis up to?
 
“What is all this about?” snapped Daemon, “What are you up to?”
 
Davis showed them all his new tail. Even Daemon couldn't believe his eyes. “What's going on here, what's a puny tail like that going to do to me?” he asked.
 
“It's not going to do anything to you!” said Davis, “It's going to affect… ME!!!” then he looked straight up through the hole in the dark clouds where Kari fired her Dodon-Wave!
 
Everyone else looked up, and saw that Davis was looking at the Full-Moon, but when they looked back at Davis… he wasn't there anymore.
 
Instead, there was humungous ape-like creature about the size of a small mountain, and it roared very loudly.
 
“Hey… what's happening?” cried Kari, “What's happened to Davis?”
 
“I think I know what it is!” said Princess-Angewomon… “Izzy told me about this…”
 
* * *
 
Saiyans…
 
Are alien like warriors that have an ability to grow a tail out of their backsides at any time.
 
This tail not only grants them extra brute strength, but whenever a Saiyan looks directly at the Full-moon…they transform.
 
They become a gigantic ape creature, known as an OOZARU… which also poses great strength and power.
 
* * *
 
“Hmm…very interesting!” said Daemon, “I didn't seem to record anything like this in my Data banks…but it makes no difference!”
 
“I will squash you like an insect, just like your puny Angel friend!!!”
 
Hearing those words made Davis roar even louder. Myotismon made the same insult to him all those years ago, and he paid for it.
 
Now it was Daemon who was asking for it!!!
 
* * *
 
Fight waged on, and the tables seemed to have turned on Daemon. He couldn't get close to Davis, let alone land a successful hit on him.
 
Even when he had managed to make contact, Davis didn't even flinch at the attacks. Even Daemon's Mind-Crush was not enough!
Daemon was getting more and more tired out in battle, and Davis was able to throw him around like a bag of fresh meat.
 
“Give it to him, Davis.” cried Princess-Angewomon, “Avenge Angel-Veemon, and the others!”
 
Davis looked back, and gave her the thumbs up sign before reaming his huge fist into Daemon again.
 
“I don't believe it, were actually winning.” said Kari, “And even Daemon's most powerful move can't do anything at all to Davis.”
 
Daemon shakily got up, bruised and scared from all those punches, but he was laughing!
 
“Who told you that the Mind-Crush was most powerful spell?!” he managed to blurt out. This worried the others, even Davis.
 
“I was hoping I wouldn't have had to use this move, but it seems that I no longer have a choice!”
 
“You see… I had a sneaky suspicion that there would be something that I carelessly over looked about you.”
 
“And it turns out that I was correct! I have no idea how you able to elude me with this “Oozaru thing”…”
 
“But I must admit… you are definitely stronger than me, and you must know the old saying… “FIGHT FIRE, WITH FIRE!!!”
 
“COPYCAT-CLONER!!!”
 
A stream of purple light flew out of Daemon's body and struck Davis. When the light had cleared, there were two Oozarus.
 
This could be good!
 
Now Daemon had become just like Davis, which meant the tables had turned once again!
 
“Not bad at all!” sniggered Daemon in a gruffly voice, “it's kind of cozy in here!”
 
* * *
 
As was expected Davis and Oozaru-Daemon went at it with all they had, but unfortunately Davis seemed to be doing anything, except prevailing!
 
Daemon was also able to use his other abilities even in his newly acquired forum, and poor Davis already was tired from battling Daemon alone.
 
“What's wrong with you, little-man? Has your incredible strength died out?!” mocked Daemon as he punched Davis' face again.
 
This only made Davis even angrier and more determined than ever to take Daemon down once and for all.
 
But no matter how hard he tried, Daemon always seemed to stay on step ahead of him.
 
Finally, Daemon managed to throw Davis hard to the ground causing a massive quake when he fell.
 
His red eyes were shut tight, and he lay motionless. “NO, DAVIS!!!” cried Kari running towards her fallen husband!
 
“Kari, No, Come back here!” cried Princess-Angewomon, but Kari had already reached Davis.
 
Kari climbed up on top of Davis' chest, her tears streaming down her face. “Davis, pleas wake up!” she sobbed.
 
“Well… isn't this sweet!” said Daemon, “Together until death do you part, huh? Well now you'll be together even in death!!!”
 
He began channeling the dark energy within him, ready to fire at them both.
 
“Davis, please… its Kari, wake up!” she sobbed, “Why won't he answer me Princess-Angewomon?”
 
“Keep trying, I'll he's still with us!” said Princess-Angewomon as she observed his injuries.
 
Kari deep into Davis' huge ape face, “Davis, listen to me!” she cried/ “Daemon's going to destroy us, and all the people we love if you don't stop him!”
 
“I know you have the power in you to stop him forever, and the millions of people back home are counting on you, Davis!”
 
“Feel their hope, feel their strength, but most of all… Fell my love for you… My Davis!”
 
She leant forward and gently kissed his face. She then buried her face into him, and cried.
 
“YOU DIE!!!!” screamed Daemon as he fired the energy. It was all over…or was it really?
 
As the energy flew straight towards all three of the remaining fighters… “KARI…I WILL SAVE YOU!!!”
 
There was no doubt about it…
 
…That had definitely come from Davis! He covered her up in his huge arms, and stayed in front of Princess-Angewomon.
 
BOOM
 
He intercepted the blast and took all the damage. “It's over, it's finally over!!!” chuckled Daemon.
 
“Huh…What, the?”
 
He looked into the smoke and saw that Davis was perfectly fine. He didn't even get scratched.
 
“NO….IT CAN'T BE!” screamed Daemon “YOU SURRIVIED!!!”
 
“Daemon!!!” shouted Davis who had regained his speech, “I cannot be torn down so easily!”
 
“You've destroyed my best friends! You Plan To destroy the Human-world. You Even Killed Shenmon!”
 
“AND NOW DAEMON…I SHALL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
With his thunderous voice and his emissive surge of power, Davis glowed in a gigantic flash of light…he transforming, again,
 
Transforming, but what into?