Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ The Digi-Force, Dying! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
 
The Digi-Force and their Rookie-leveled Digimon all woke up in the Obadiah Hospital, four hours later, under the watch of Davis sister Jun.
 
“You okay, little bro?” she asked Davis. He opened his eyes and looked up at his sister Jun.
 
She was a very skilled doctor, and the only one who knew how to treat Saiyan-like bodies.
 
“Jun…How did we get here?” Davis asked. “That explosion was so big it could be seen from space!” said Jun, “You guys were very lucky to have survived that.”
 
“Hey, we did what we had to do.” said Davis. “Yeah, I know all about those Daemon you fought against. Tai told me everything.” said Jun.
 
Suddenly, the curtain's swung open and in came Izzy, “You okay, Davis?” he asked.
 
“I brought some Senzu-beans.”
 
Jun looked confused at Izzy's gift to Davis, but she was even more surprised when Davis sprung out of bed with all his injuries healed.
 
Not understanding it even in the least bit, Jun told Davis to sit down for her to examine him over.
 
“Whoa, this is incredible!” she said comparing the results on her worksheets. “Just a second ago, you were having a near death experience.”
 
Davis told Jun all about the Senzu-Beans being the perfect medicine. Izzy even gave Jun some to test out on her other patients.
 
They did however keep one Senzu-bean and gave it to Ken, so this way he could just heal the others himself.
 
Once the others had all healed, Izzy told them that the Digiballs were safe and ready to use back in Digital-World!
 
It was 10:00pm at night, only two hours until…Oh no… MIDNIGHT!!! The black star spell was getting ready to go off.
 
The Digi-force wasted no time in heading through using Izzy's Laptop.
 
* * *
 
Gennai had examined the Digiballs earlier and confirmed that they had indeed been restored back to normal.
 
So without delay, our heroes brought all the Digiballs were to the meadows, ready to make their wishes.
 
As usual, Davis did the honors. He looked down upon the Digiballs and spoke very clearly and loudly…
 
“SHOW YOURSELF, SHENMON!!!”
 
At the sound of Davis' chant, the Digiballs began glowing like crazy, and the night sky grew even darker.
 
Lightning shook the skies, and struck the Digiballs. In almost no time, Shenmon had appeared.
 
“What is going on here?” He said in his deep voice, “How have I been summoned when it has not been year yet!”
 
Davis looked up and said, “That's a Long story, Shenmon, I'll explain later!”
 
“But as long you're here, you might as well let us have our wishes granted.” said Yolei.
 
Shenmon thought and said, “I guess I could do so. Now then, name your first wish!”
 
Davis stood forward and said, “I wish for you to reverse the black-star spell Daemon had cast upon the Human-world!”
 
“Your wish is my command!” said Shenmon.
 
His eye's, began to glow red, but suddenly they stopped, nothing had happened. “Shenmon, what's wrong?” asked Kari.
 
“I do not know. For some reason, I just cannot seem to reverse the spell!”
 
“That is very obvious!” said Dark and familiar voice. “Who's there!” snapped Davis, “Show, yourself!”
 
The figure stepped forward; it was Daemon himself. The team had completely forgotten about him.
 
“As for you!” he said starring at Shenmon. “YOU ARE NO LONGER ANY USE IN THIS WORLD!!!”
 
“SHADOW-SPELL!!!”
 
With a flash of Dark energy, Daemon fired at Shenmon, blasting the dragon to pieces.
 
“SHENMON!!!!!!!” cried the Digi-force.
 
With Shenmon destroyed, the Digiballs had turned into stone and were left, powerless.
 
“Hmm… looks like I won't have to worry about him anymore!” said Daemon wickedly.
 
“I…I…don't believe it!” cried Yolei, “He just zapped Shenmon to pieces in one blow!”
 
“No wonder he was able to do that, can you feel how high his power is?” asked Davis. Everyone nodded their heads.
 
“Very good, everyone.” said Daemon, “You see… while you were all fighting my Daemon-brothers, I took the liberty of spying on you during your battles.”
 
“As a result, I've now committed all your moves to my memory banks, and prepared myself to be ready for them.”
 
TK stood forward with his eyes glaring red, “Our powers cannot be measured… BY SUCH SIMPLE BSERVATION'S!!!” he roared.
 
He charged straight at Daemon with his Wolf-Fang-Fist at the ready, but he easily dodged it, and sent TK hard to the ground with only one punch.
 
“How very careless of you, TK.” said Daemon, “I told you, didn't I? I've memorized all of your moves, and ways to counter them!”
 
But TK didn't respond…
 
He lay flat on his stomach, and to make it even worse… “Hey, what's happening?” cried Kari, “I can't sense TK's energy anymore!” she cried.
 
Those words made Davis' blood churn, “I've… heard of this!” he cried, “When we can't sense hi energy anymore…!”
 
“What!?” cried Patamon, “You… You mean…?” Davis slowly and sadly nodded his head.
 
“No…it can't be!” cried Patamon, he flew over to TK and saw a huge bloody hole in his chest to where he was hit.
 
“No…No…TK!!!!!”
 
Patamon charged fiercely at Daemon with tears flowing down his face. “YOU KILLED HIM… NOW I'LL KILL YOU!!!!”
 
“Not likely you won't!” said Daemon.
 
“MIND-CRUSH!!!!”
 
The surge of energy being fired from Daemon's head had intercepted Patamon and crushed him like a peeled grape, he was now gone too!
 
Davis' anger was boiling inside him. “EVRYONE, POWER YOURSELVES UP AS HIGH AS YOU CAN GO!!!” he roared.
 
Everyone agreed with him. They powered up, and Warp/Spirit-Digivolved their remaining Digimon ready for battle.
 
“I'll go try and heal TK!” said Ken, but Daemon stepped right in front of him. “Going somewhere?” he sniggered.
 
Ken summoned up all his power, but even his Special-Beam-Cannon wasn't enough to even scratch Daemon.
 
Daemon raised his hand and poised it at Ken's face, “All in favor… SAY DIE!!!” he chuckled.
 
But before he could attack, he was shoved away from Ken by Yolei and Ex-Phoenixmon.
 
Yolei gripped onto his back tightly, while Ex-Phoenixmon held him hard in his talons. They had a plan that could finish him off.
 
Yolei turned and looked down to her husband with tears in her eyes, “Good-bye Ken!” she sobbed, “STAY ALIVE!!”
 
“FIELD-BOMB!!!”
 
“BURNING-WIND!!!”
 
The combined forces of their attack were so strong, that results were explosive. The moment the attack was completed, Yolei's energy too was no longer sensible.
 
“YOLEI!!!!!!!” cried Ken. His wife and her Digimon partner had sacrificed themselves to save them all.
 
Sadly, her sacrifice was in vain. Daemon leapt out of the smoke… without his robes on.
 
“MY OUTFIT, IT IS RUINED!!!” he roared through his hood, which was all he had left. “Now I am really angry!”
 
Ken looked deep inside his soul, which seemed to be breaking up at the loss of his wife.
 
“Thank you, Yolei, for everything. I WILL NOT LET YOUR SACRIFICE BE IN VAIN!!!
“I'LL HELP YOU GAIN REVENGE!!” added Hornetmon from behind, “FOR BOTH YOEI AND EX-PHOENIXMON!!!”
 
“LIGHT-GRENADE!!!!”
 
“HURRICANE-WIND!!!”
 
With Ken's attack coming in from the front, and Hornetmon's from behind, Daemon seemed to be finished… but not really!
 
Quick as light, he moved form the spot to safety, and instead of attacking Daemon, Ken and Hornetmon accidentally attacked each other.
 
The Hurricane-Wind had cut Ken's body into pieces, and his Light-Grenade burned Hornetmon like match-wood!
 
They both were dead!
 
As the fight continued on, even Formenmon was reduced to ashes, and Cody couldn't prevail even at SSJ2, and he too was killed.
 
* * *
 
Before long, only Davis, Kari, Angle-Veemon, and Princess-Angewomon were left standing.
 
The girls were in tears, and the boys were raging mad. Daemon was tearing through the Digi-force as if it was a paper-cut out!
 
“DAEMON!!!” cried Davis, “This has gone on long enough!! You've ensured the demise of the Human-world, and murdered my friends!!!”
 
“I WON'T ALOW YOU TO DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!”
 
With a loud roar, Davis transformed into his Super-Saiyan 3 forum! He was so hot, steam looked cool.
 
“Well… that was a very interesting Pre-school act.” Said Daemon, “But don't expect me to feel afraid of you!”
 
“Remember, I was the first at hand to sample your SSJ3, and I can assure you, it didn't save you then, and it won't save you now!”
 
* * *
 
As it as too dangerous for her to join in, Kari watched the battle from the sidelines under the angel's protection
 
“You can do it Davis, I know you can!” she cried.