Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Fusion-time! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
 
Davis didn't even have to transform beyond Super-Saiyan to deliver so many attacks into Ii-Daemon.
 
Ii-Daemon tried and tried, but it was no use. He just couldn't seem to catch up to Davis. Every time he spotted Davis, he zapped to somewhere else and attacked.
 
“Power and strength are nothing without speed!” said Davis.
 
“What… No!” cried Ii-Daemon in pain, “Could it be…a…a real Super-Saiyan?”
 
“We both know that you can't beat me, Ii-Daemon, hear me!” said Davis, “There's no point in fighting a losing battle, so why don't you just give up?!”
 
Suddenly, looked down, and saw the rest of the Digiballs scattered about. Quick like lighting Ii-Daemon absorbed them all.
 
“What… oh no!” cried Davis
 
“Did you guys see that?” asked TK, “He just absorbed all the Digiballs into his stomach!”
 
He was right too. There, on Ii-Daemon's stomach was all eight of the Digiballs as dark and un-purified as ever.
 
“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again! Hah…hah…hah!” laughed Ii-Daemon.
 
His power level was so high, he was even making Davis flinch a bit. This was just horrible.
 
Now he was even able to bring Davis down hard, though it was painful, Davis just ignored it completely.
 
“With all eight of the Digiballs, I don't think I can even beat him if I became Super-Saiyan 3!”
 
“So, that's it? We're just giving up?!” cried Yolei. The other stared at Davis waiting for his response.
 
“No, were not down yet!” he said. “I may not be able to beat him alone, and neither can Angel-Veemon, but I think I know what can help!”
 
Everyone caught the glimpse in Davis' eye, and agreed at once. It was time for… THE FUSION DANCE!!!
“Well, this ought to be interesting!” said Ii-Daemon, “Fine then, fuse if you wish, see what I care!”
 
TK lined up with Cody, Yolei lined up Kari, and Davis lined up with Ken. Their powers were equalized, and now for the dance.
 
“Ready…?” said Davis. “Three… Two… One… NOW!!!”
 
Everyone stuck out their arms, did the dance, and recited the words in perfect semaphore…
 
“FU…SION…HA!!!”
 
Their fingers joined, and all six of their body's began glowing in white light. They were fusing.
 
“What...What's this? What's happening?” cried Ii-Daemon hiding his eyes from the blinding light.
 
When the light had vanished, Ii-Daemon opened his eyes and saw three new warriors in place of the six he saw earlier.
 
* * *
 
The first warrior…had a cross between TK and Cody's hairstyles, and their faces.
 
He wore a simple yellow and blue vest over his muscular chest and white pants over his legs.
 
* * *
 
The second warrior… had Yolei and Kari's hairstyles and their faces but without the glasses.
 
She merely wore a normal pink and red leotard, white gloves, and boots stretching all the way up to her knees.
 
* * *
 
The Final warrior… was the same basics. Same cross hairstyle of Davis and Ken, and their faces.
 
He wore orange tights, and a blue fighter's suit over top it.
 
* * *
 
“Hey… what's going on here?” cried Ii-Daemon, “Just who are you freaks of nature.”
 
“That's depends!” said the first warrior. “Let's see, I'm a fusion of TAKERU, and IORI…”
 
“Then that would make me… TAKORI!!!”
 
The second warrior eyed herself from head to toe and said. “I was HIKARI and MIYAKO before…”
 
“Now I am… HIKAKO!!!”
 
As for the third warrior, “As for me… let's see, DAISUKE plus KEN!!!” he said.
 
“I guess you can call me… DAIKEN!!!”
 
“This is it? This is the big fusion you were talking about?” asked Ii-Daemon, “Just as I thought; not much of a change!”
 
Daiken looked up at Ii-Daemon, “You think so?!” he said. “The perhaps you could help us warm up.”
“If you don't mind, that is.”
 
“Yeah, help us warm up!” said Hikako, and Takori! “Warm you up; with my power you'll all be killed!” said Ii-Daemon.
 
“LET'S DO IT!!!”
 
* * *
 
All the other Digimon could do was wait on the sidelines as instructed, for they had devised a plan of attack which could finish Ii-Daemon off.
 
* * *
 
“First turn honor is mine!” said Takori walking forward, “You ready for me. YOU-BIG-CREEP!!”
 
“A Creep, am I? You dare to mock me!” snapped Ii-Daemon, “Perhaps you'd like to see how Creep-like I can be…”
 
DRAGON-THUNDER!!!”
 
He began zapping the lightning blasts from his fingers, but quicker than the lighting itself, Takori just knocked all of them away with his hand!
 
“You call that power?” he mocked, “I'll show you some real Power… watch this!!”
 
“SUPER-GHOST-KAMIKAZE-ATTACK!!!”
 
He opened his mouth and shot out of it a ghost like replica of himself. “I'm a ghost, how terrible!” it said.
 
“What, do you really expect me to be afraid of that little thing!” snapped Ii-Daemon. “Not until after I do THIS…!”
 
“GALATICAL-DOUGHNUT!!!”
A strange ring of energy escaped from both of Takori's arms. It grew larger, and then ensnared Ii-Daemon very tightly.
 
“What… What is this? …I CAN'T MOVE!!!” he cried while struggling to free himself.
 
“Now you should be worried, as my ghost moves in for the attack… GO, GHOST!!!”
 
“Yeah, okay.” said the ghost. He flew in closer and made silly faces as he dances rings around Ii-Daemon.
 
“Come on, big-boy. Where's your sense of humor?” he asked, and his answer was Ii-Daemon using his free feet to kick the ghost.
 
“You're looking at it!” he snapped, but the ghost was laughing. “…And you're going to get it!”
 
The ghost glowed and then it exploded right in Ii-Daemon's face. This did break up the Galactical-Doughnut, but it also knocked two of the Digiballs out of his chest.
 
“GRR… Self-destruct on contact with the enemy.” Roared Ii-Daemon, “I should have known!”
 
“You know for a strong member of the Daemon-, you do learn very slowly, Ii-Daemon!” said Takori.
 
“Hey, Hikako, why don't you go next?”
 
“Sure, I'd love to!” she said while grinning, “A woman's touch ought to make this more interesting!”
 
“Go ahead, take your best shot.” said Ii-Daemon, “I won't need all the Digiballs to beat a puny woman like you!”
 
He charged towards Hikako with his fists at the ready. “So, “a puny woman” is it?” she said, “YOU DARE MOCK ME!!!”
 
Ii-Daemon drove his fist at her, but strangely, it passed right though her; like attack smoke.
 
“Hey Spike-Face, I'm over here!!” she mocked form behind. He turned round and got a big punch in the face.
 
“She got behind me, but how?” Ii-Daemon thought to himself, “No matter, she can't do that to me a second time!”
 
He swung his fist again, but got the exact same result. He didn't seem to hit her, and she hit him from behind again.
 
“NOW I'M REALLY STEAMED!!!”
 
He tried and tried several times over to land a punch, but Hikako was too fast for him.
 
“It's called… AFTER-IMAGE!!!” she told him, “I ran so fast that as you looked on where I was, you saw a Smokey image of me!”
 
“So then… all this time!” cried Ii-Daemon, “Perhaps next time, you should shoot at where I'm going to be, and not where I am!” said Hikako.
 
Next, she hoped on to Ii-Daemon's back, but he was far to tire from all that shooting to shake them off.
 
“What are you going to do?” he asked, “Nothing, just give you a little…kiss!”
 
“LOVELY-KISS-ATTACK!!!”
 
At that moment, Hikako's lips glowed red with her lipstick, and she began planted kisses all over Ii-Daemon's face.
 
Now normally a kiss doesn't do that much, but Hikako's kiss had hidden ability.
 
For each on that she planted on Ii-Daemon's face, it burned, it really, really burned.
 
It didn't take long enough for Ii-Daemon to become so sleepy and burned, that he fell to the ground.
 
Giving the team a chance to drill the four more of the Digiballs out of his chest; weakening him even further.
 
“Not all of them now.” said Daiken, “I want him to at least have some fight left for my turn!”
 
Ii-Daemon got to his feet, and noticed that he only had the Digiballs of Courage, and Friendship left with him.
 
“This… this can't be!” he snarled, “I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS HUMILIATION!!!”
 
“Well, well, glad to see you got your confidence back.” said Daiken, “Here, eat this!” he said throwing him the last Senzu-bean.
 
“What… why would ant to heal me back to full power.” said Ii-Daemon, “Once I am fully healed, I shall crush you to pieces!”
 
“Yeah, you will crush me; in your dreams!”
 
Ii-Daemon growled at that insult, and gulped the bean down his throat. The bean took its effect and he was ready to go again.
 
The fight started out with matching punches and kicks, and as usual Ii-Daemon was barely able to keep up.
 
“Come on, even a monkey that's blindfolded and handcuffed is better challenge than you!” said Daiken.
 
“WHAT? HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!!!” screamed Ii-Daemon…
 
“DRAGON-THUNDER!!!”
 
His thunder attack hit Daiken at full force, but when the smoke cleared, he wasn't even scratched!
 
“Please, tell that was not your best?” He said, “Come on… I mean I'm barely warmed up here!”
 
“Now it's my turn!”
 
He held out his arms way up in the air and concentrated so hard, that his body was quivering.
 
“FINAL-FLASH!!!”
 
He fire a golden burst of energy towards Ii-Daemon; it hit him! Not enough to destroy him, but it did knock out the last Digiballs, and weaken him very badly.
 
“One against one… and I'm losing?!” cried Ii-Daemon. “You mean nine against one!” said the Voice of Angel-Veemon.
 
He and Princess-Angewomon circled around him…
 
“CHAINS-OF-HEAVEN!!!”
 
“CHAINS-OF-HELL!!!”
 
With Ii-Daemon ensnared by the strongest of chains ever built, there was nothing holding him protecting him now!
 
“Consider this as a message from the Digi-Force!” said Daiken… “YOU LOSE!!!”
 
“EVERYONE… ATTACK HIM NOW WITH ALL THAT YOU'VE GOT!!!”
 
“THUNDER-FORCE!!!” cried Thormon!
 
“TIARA-MAGIC!!!” cried Princess-Angewomon!
 
“HURRICANE-WIND!!!” cried Hornetmon!
 
“PHOENIX-FIRE!!!” cried Ex-Phoenixmon
 
“JACK-HAMMER-BLAST!!!” cried Foremenmon!
 
“DODON-WAVE!!!” cried Angel-Veemon!
 
“SUPER-GHOST-KAMIKAZE-ATTACK!!!” cried Takori!
 
“KILLER-BALL-ATTACK!!!” cried Hikako!
 
“BIG-BANG-ATTACK!!!” cried Daiken!
 
“THIS IS GOING TO REALLY HURT…!” cried Ii-Daemon as the all the energies hit him!!!”
 
 
KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
 
When the smoke cleared, Ii-Daemon was gone, and our heroes were defused after their thirty minutes.
 
They and their Digimon were all lying weakly on the ground after using up so much energy to defeat Ii-Daemon.
 
“We… we did you guys… We won!” said Davis, “Yeah, we sure did.” added Ken, then they plopped to ground for a much needed period of rest.