Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Now it's My Turn! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWELVE
 
 
Only ten more hours to go until the Black-star spell took its toll, and only two more Digiballs were remaining to find.
 
* * *
 
Suu-Daemon had left, and ten returned with some eye-drop medication, and handed it to Cody.
 
“This medicine will help your eyes heal.” He said, “I `m just hoping that we'll be able to finish our battle soon.”
 
“I'm not sure I'd be saying this, but I'm looking forward to It.” said Cody. He reached blindly for the medicine.
 
But before he could even touch the bottle to his fingers… and energy shot smacked into the bottle and shattered it to pieces.
 
“What was that?” asked Cody, “I sense another presence nearby.”
 
Suu-Daemon looked around, and got his answer. “Oh no, it's … Ii-DAEMON!” he cried.
 
The seventh of the Daemon-brothers had arrived. He was white and had spikes on his backside.
 
Cody could sense that he had the Digiballs of Knowledge and Courage wedged into his head.
 
“Blew up your own twin-brother, Suu-Daemon? I'm surprised in you!” he sniggered. “We are supposed to be destroying the enemy, not each other!”
 
While Suu-Daemon just growled at his brother, Cody and Foremenmon had chills running up their spines.
 
“Whoa, Cody can you feel that?”
 
“Yeah, His power, it's off the charts!”
 
“That's very perceptive of you.” said Ii-Daemon, “For you see; I was made from the energy admitted when KIMERAMON was destroyed.”
 
“Further more; the Digiball also represents POWER, as well as knowledge!!”
 
“This is very bad.” cried Suu-Daemon, “He has every basis of a perfect fighter.”
 
“Yes, I do, and now Suu-Daemon, prepare for your punishment for killing San-Daemon!!!”
 
“DRAGON-THUNDER!!!”
 
With a mighty thunderous blast, Suu-Daemon was reduced to ashes. “CODY… I'M…SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!”
 
He was gone!
 
To make things worse, the Digiball of Reliability was not restored to normal, for Ii-Daemon had just absorbed it into his body.
 
Now he was even more powerful than before!
 
“Suu-Daemon!” cried Cody, “I promise you, I won't let your death be in vain, not without honor.”
 
“I'll help you all the way Cody!” added Foremenmon.
 
“Enough with the chit-chat gentlemen, It's time for us to battle!” snarled Ii-Daemon.
 
* * *
 
Cody, even though he was still blind, wasted no effort in trying to avenge Suu-Daemon.
 
Foremenmon found all the confidence he need to start fighting again, but unfortunately, it did him no good.
 
Now that Ii-Daemon had two Digiballs in his body, he was even tougher to beat than all his other brothers were.
 
Even if the Digiball was not absorbed, Cody and Foremenmon were still exhausted from fighting it off with San-Daemon.
 
They boys put a Valliant effort, but they were no match for imposing power of Ii-Daemon.
 
And In the midst of the battle, Ii-Daemon managed to absorb the Digiball of Sincerity… Making him even stronger,
 
Cody used his strongest Kamehameha-wave, but it hardly even scratched his opponent.
 
Foremenmon used his Jack-Hammer-Blast, but Ii-Daemon had another trick up his sleeve.
 
WHIRLWIND-SPIN!!!”
 
Using the power to manipulate the wind, Ii-Daemon sent Foremenmon's attack right back at him.
 
The two warriors were badly injured and lying shaking in pain on the hard grounds with hardly anything left in them.
 
“I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now!” said Ii-Daemon moving in for the kill. “Now, it ends here!”
 
But before he could send the duo to their deaths… Ii-Daemon was suddenly attacked from all sides by different energy attacks.
 
The down from the Sky, came four more members of the Digi-Force and their Digimon.
 
“TAKERU!!” and “THORMON!!!”
 
“MIYAKO!!” and “EX-PHOENIXMON!!”
 
“KEN!!!” and “HORNETMON!!”
 
“HIKARI!!” and “PRINCESS-ANGEWOMON!!”
 
“Hmm… well isn't this interesting!” said Ii-Daemon, “Here I was, wondering where to find you all and you deliver yourselves!!”
 
“So which of you goes down first?”
 
Since Ken was already tending to healing Cody and Foremenmon's injuries TK volunteered to go first.
 
“Well… are you ready for me?” he said walking towards his opponent. “Don't worry, because it'll be over very soon, Ii-Daemon!”
 
Then, as it was proper when the Digi-force went into battle, he dance posed while he shouted out his name.
 
“MASTER… DIGI FIGHTER… TAKERU… HA!!”
 
* * *
 
By the end of the long battles, the members of the Digi-Force were really getting beat up.
 
“Davis!” cried Ken who was down. “Please… hurry!!”
 
“Davis!” cried Kari. “Honey…we need you!”
 
Even in an all-out onslaught together, even all ten of their forces couldn't stand up to Ii-Daemon.
 
“Well, well, well…” he chuckled, “Ashes-to-ashes, and Dust-to-dust! Hah…hah…hah!”
 
“Ten little warriors all knocked down like bowling pins. Which of you shall I dispose of first?”
 
He thought, and he thought, and then his eyes fell upon Kari and Princess-Angewomon.
 
“Why not!” he said, “What better way to start things off by getting rid of one of the weaklings?”
 
Kari and Princess-Angewomon tried to get up, but it hurt way too much to even breathe.
 
And with Ken knocked out, healing the injuries seemed hopeless!
 
“Looks like…this it…Kari!” peeped the fallen angel Princess. “We… have failed!” added Kari.
 
Both of them shut their eyes tightly preparing for Ii-Daemon to strike, but before he could…
 
“CHAINS-OF-HELL!!!”
 
Angel-Veemon had ensnared Ii-Daemon's arm and hurled him up into the air towards Davis.
 
“DRAGON-PUNCH!!”
 
Davis, in his Super-Saiyan forum, delivered a big blow to the Digimon's face, finally doing some real damage.
 
Ii-Daemon crashed into the ground, hard, and Davis and Angel-Veemon landed near their fallen allies.
 
“Are you guys alright?” asked Davis. Well obviously they were not alright. “Here Ken, eat this!” he passed Ken a small bean.
 
Not having enough energy to answer back, Ken just ate the small bean in any case.
 
He knew what he was doing though, for these were no ordinary beans.
 
* * *
 
Izzy, with Gennai's help, had been successfully able to produce genuine… SENZU-BEANS
 
Special beans from DBZ. Just one bean would heal you of all your injuries, and restore your power in a mere second.
 
Another thing they did was they would keep you nice and full of energy for 10 whole days.
 
So at least you wouldn't have to eat… unless you really tired yourself out.
 
That's why it took Davis some time to get here, because he knew something like this would happen.
 
So he paid a visit to Gennai for some Senzu-beans, not to mention some more medicine for Cody's eyes!
 
* * *
 
With just one bean, Ken was back on feet, and already got to work healing the others.
 
While Ken was busy, Angel-Veemon was guarding over the other, while Davis went it on with Ii-Daemon.
 
“So, you've somehow managed to make it through my elite-team! But now you face, Captain. Daisuke! I am undefeated! Get ready to die!”
 
“Fool, do you really think you can take me on all by yourself? You've got to be kidding me!” said Ii-Daemon.
 
“But enough of this Small-talk… let's finish this!!”
 
“ATTACK!!!”
 
The fight was on.