Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ To Fight with Honor! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
 
Cody and Foremenmon had followed the next Digiball's signal on Cody's radar to the midst of Arizona.
 
The town heard about one of the Daemon-brothers heading their way, and had evacuated to safety, leaving the town a ghost.
 
Cody stood blankly out in the open of the rather long dusty pathway, just like in Wild-Western pictures.
 
“Here he comes, I can feel it!” said Cody looking up the way. There indeed was the Digimon marching right toward him.
 
“Foremenmon, I'll go first, but I'll ring if I need you!” said Cody. “Aww shucks, just when I was ready to kick some butt.” said Foremenmon.
 
“Okay Cody, but be careful!” then he jumped up onto the roof of the town play-house, out of sight.
 
* * *
 
The Digimon had stepped out the dust, and gazed his opponent. The Digimon looked sort of like a red gargoyle.
 
“Tell me!” he said in a calm voice, “Are you Cody Hida; the second-strongest member of the Digi-force?”
 
“Yes, I am!” Answered Cody, “And are you one of the Daemon-Brothers that I seek?”
 
“Yes, I am!” he replied. “I am… SUU-DAEMON!” Then he held up his left palm revealing the Digiball.
 
“I am the keeper of the Digiball of Reliability, and I was created from the energy when Black-Wargreymon was destroyed.”
 
“He was a loyal friend, Black-Wargreymon.” said Cody, “But I can assure you, I will finish what he started.”
 
“I will banish the Darkness away!”
 
“Hmm… I like your attitude!” said S-D, “But enough of the chit-chat, let's get started!”
 
Both fighters poised themselves at opposite ends of the road, like Cowboys ready to draw their guns.
 
Their fingers twitching, their brows sweating, and their eyes narrowing their opponent…
 
“FIRE-BLASTER!!!”
 
“CONTINUOUS-KI-BLAST!!!”
 
S-D's fire balls, and Cody's energy blasts intercepted at the halfway point of the road canceling each other out.
 
“Well, I must say, you certainly are fast!” said S-D! “You're not so bad either.” added Cody.
 
“Now, what say we quit holding back on each other?”
 
“It sounds fair enough to me.”
 
S-D spread out his wings and flexed his muscles, and Cody changed into his Super-Saiyan 2 forum.
 
The two fighters went at each other with all that they had, though it was a fight to the death, they both fought honorably.
 
Blow for blow, all their punches and kicks were countered. Finally Cody got hit in the face, and S-D was hit in the gut. The two warriors were still equal in strength and fired up for more.
 
“Very impressive there, young saiyan.” Said S-D, “Now let's see how long you can with stand this…!”
 
“SOLAR-FLARE!!!”
 
Suddenly, Cody began to feel really, really hot. So hot, that he even threw off his Armour, and it did very little.
 
“Wow, it feels like an oven here!” he said. “That is very precise.” said S-D. “That's one of my special talents.”
 
“You see, my main element is FIRE. I have the power to control its source and the temperature.”
 
“By my Solar-Flare, I've gathered the energy from the sun; by this I'm able to increase the temperature.”
 
“Pretty sneaky!” said Cody, “But you must've heard the old saying, “You play with fire, you'll get burned!”.
 
So the fight continued, but Cody seemed to be slowing down a bit. The heat seemed to be catching up to him.
 
“KAMEHAMEHA!!!”
 
“FLAME-THROWER!!!”
 
Both force hit, and this time Cody's shot was barely able to cancel out that of his opponent's, and the heat of the flame actually reached him.
 
“It's…so…very…hot… I can hardly…keep…moving!” and at that, Cody fainted onto the scorching hot ground.
 
“Well; isn't that a shame.” chuckled S-D moving toward him. “I was having a good time as well, but it looks like you lose!”
 
He was about fire his blast, when Foremenmon came crashing on top of him pushing hi aside.
 
“He maybe down, but you left out me! He said, “You see I mostly made of solid rock here, and rock can take this type of heat, No sweat!”
 
“Hmm… I guess then I still have some work to do!” said S-D, “Let's see what you've got then.”
 
This fight proved to be a little different than Cody's fight. As F-M was made of rock, which made fire attacks pretty much ineffective on him.
 
“QUARRY-KICK!!!”
 
S-D tried to counter, but barely even tickled F-M, and his was kicked hard in the gut.
 
Next, F-M quickly got behind him…
 
WRECCKING-BALL-PUNCH!!!”
 
...and S-D was slammed hard in the back forcing him down to the ground badly hurt.
 
“Now who's got who?” asked F-M. “Go ahead, finish me off!” said F-M. “You've won fair and Square!”
 
F-M was about to use his strongest move, when suddenly he was attacked from behind by a blizzard storm.
 
He and S-D turned around, and there up on the rooftops was a Daemon-brother who looked just like S-D, except he was blue.
 
“Still preferring to fight with honor than dirtiness…eh Suu-Daemon!” said the Digimon twin.
 
SAN-DAEMON? How dare you show your face around here and after all that we've ever disagreed on!”
 
“You know this guy? Just who is he?” asked F-M.
 
“He is…SAN-DEAMON… He is my twin brother and his power represents ice!”
 
“He's the keeper of the Digiball of Sincerity, and was made from the energy when Arukenimon andMummymon were destroyed.”
 
“That's correct!” said San-D, “And I am here to finish what my loser of a brother started.”
 
He dove straight down at F-M and hit his head so hard that even is helmet didn't ware it down.
 
“ICICLE-PELLETS!!!”
 
He fired loads of icicles from his wrists and they did a lot of damage to F-M. After all it was Ice verses Rock.
 
“Well, isn't this a pity?!” said San-D, “I was expecting more from you, but I guess you're not enough for me.”
 
Before he could even attack, Cody had swiftly gotten to his feet and fired a blast at San-D's back.
 
“Attacking an already weakened warrior; you have no honor within you!” he snapped.
 
“Who are you to question my superior fighting skills?” San-D snapped back. “I shall show you.”
 
The battle was on, now that it wasn't so hot, Cody's energy was completely replenished.
 
“BLIZZARD-STORM!!!”
 
A mighty wave of wind and snow seemed to blow Cody off course in his flight, but not for long.
 
“KAMEHAMEHA!!!”
 
Cody fired an energy wave so strong it blew him in the opposite direction, and he slammed hard into San-D's gut.
 
San-D was lying motionless on the ground. “To win without honor, is not winning at all.” said Cody.
 
He was about to fire a blast through San-D's gut, when he pulled a fast one…
 
“ICICLE-PELLETS!!!”
 
He fired two bog icicles which flew straight into Cody's eyes, piercing them out.
Cody yelped in pain and shut his eyes really tight to ease the pain form opening them too wide.
 
“Honor is still nothing if you don't fight dirty.” snapped San-D, “Now you are the on who shall die!”
 
He charged straight forward at the blind Saiyan, but unexpectedly, Cody dodged the attack, and answered back with one of his own.
 
“What… how did you?” snapped San-D, “Your eyes are closed and sore, how were able to see me?”
 
“You underestimate me!” said Cody, “I may not be able to see you, but I can still Sense where you are!”
 
Hearing those words San-D tried to make a hasty retreat. “You can run, but you can't hide!” snapped Cody.
 
He jumped up into the air and delivered hundreds of punches and Kicks into him.
 
San-D tried his hardest to hit Cody with his Blizzard-Strom, but Cody proved to be too much.
 
If that wasn't bad enough, Foremenmon had finally awakened, and used his most powerful move along with Cody's.
 
JACK-HAMMER-BLAST!!!”
 
“KAMEHAMEHA!!!”
 
Hit at full force, San-D was forced to the ground, “Br-Brother… please… help me!” he cried to Suu-D.
 
Suu-Daemon grabbed his brother's hand, but instead of helping him up to his feet, he threw him sky high.
 
“What…No! Suu-Daemon, what are you doing?!” he yelled to his brother down below.
 
“You are a disgrace to all warriors for fighting without honor San-Daemon… GOOD-BYE!!!”
 
“FLAME-THROWER!!!”
 
He shot his fire attack right at his brother, and because his brother was powered by ice, he had no defense against it.
 
“NO…NO… SUU-DAEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!”
 
KA-POW…KA-BLAM…KA-BOOM!!!
 
He was gone, and Suu-Daemon caught the Digiball of Sincerity as it fell from up above.
 
“I believe this is what you came for.” He said handing it to F-M, “Go on, take it!”
 
F-M took it proudly, “I guess you still have BWG's heart inside you!” he said. “You're just looking for an honorable match.”
 
“Yes, I am not like my brothers at all. I do wish to fight for world domination. I only wish to fight at my best.” said S-D.
 
“Spoken like a true warrior.” said Cody even though he was still blind. “You definitely know how to fight with honor.”
 
Even though he couldn't see it, he knew Suu-Daemon was smiling at him in agreement.