Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Food Fight! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
A sickening gurgling sound escaped from Yolei's stomach. “Boy, it's almost eight-o-clock and I still haven't had breakfast.”
 
“Why don't you try eating these delicious bugs that get caught in the breeze?” said Ex-Phoenixmon as he swallowed another fly.
 
That made Yolei turn green, “Eww, yuck… I`m not a bird EX-Phoenixmon, I need real food here!” she moaned.
 
“Okay, more for me then!”
 
She checked her radar, and saw that the Digiball was close by, somewhere in the town below them.
 
“I guess we could fly down there and get something to eat.” said Yolei, “We've got loads of Time.”
 
“Typical, Yolei!” muttered Ex-Phoenixmon. “Always thinking about her stomach!”
 
* * *
 
When they arrived in the town below them, they noticed that all the food-stands and restaurants were closed.
 
Tears of complaint appeared in Yolei's eyes. “Oh man, this is not good.” She moaned.
 
She looked everywhere in the entire city, but there was hardly a scrap of food anywhere. Not even a crumb was left.
 
The only food-stand that was still open was one with a big red banner which read…
 
“HOT-CHILE-AND SPICES”
 
It was a stand that sold all kinds of hot and spicy foods, but right now Yolei didn't care, she needed her food NOW!!!
 
The crowd to the stand was enormous; the entire town seemed to be gathered at the stand.
 
Was the food crisis really this bad in town?
 
Yolei hated having to wait back in line, but this time she didn't have to. People had already recognized her as…
 
“Yolei Ichijochi, of the Digi-Force!”
 
The town's people insisted that she go first in line, for a hero should be helped so they can help others.
 
* * *
 
As Yolei ate through her rather hot-spicy meal, she questioned the town's folk about what was up with the food supplies.
 
* * *
 
Recently, a giant monster in the shape of a giant rat, with a hood over his face had been eating all food supplies like crazy.
 
He ate every last piece of food in town, but he would leave only this stand down was beyond the knowledge.
 
* * *
 
“Tell me,” said Yolei, “This rat, did any of you by any chance see a shiny ball on his body anywhere?”
 
“I did!” said a Farmer.
 
“While that monster was cleaning up my corn-fields, I saw a glowing ball with an odd looking heart-shape on it. It was sticking out through his head.”
 
Yolei and Ex-Phoenixmon exchanged looks of suspicion. “There's no doubt about it. It was one of the Daemon-Brothers.” said F.S.
 
“And it sounds like he has The Digiball of Love!” added Yolei, “Quick lets go.” She said taking of into the air.
 
“I'm right behind you!”
 
As they took off into the air, the people down below were amazed. “How do you fly like that?”
 
* * *
 
Yolei and F.S followed the signal right to supermarket, where there indeed was the Digimon with the Digiball, happily stuffing his face.
 
He ate a crate of Grapefruits, skins and all. Next he went for the melons, rinds and all.
 
When he got the candy section he didn't even un-wrap the sweets. He just opened up his mouth and ate them all.
 
Yolei felt like she was going to be sick. She knew she sometimes ate like a pig, but this was insane.
 
“HEY YOU THERE!!!” she shouted up at the Digimon, “QUIT EATING SO MUCH LIKE THAT!!!”
 
The Digimon turned and said, “Me…Chii-Daemon!” He said, “Me no talk, me eat now!”
 
Well, it was a start for Yolei.
 
“Tell us right now!” bellowed F.S, “What dark energy were you made up from?”
 
C-D turned again dropping the grapes out of his mouth and said, “Me made from stuff when Digitamamon go bad!”
 
Digitamamon… that was that egged Digimon who always had a bad temper, partially because he was Myotismon's old henchmen.
 
“Now leave alone, let me eat!” snorted C-D. Not like there was much left for him to eat anyway.
 
He had already cleaned out the whole store, and was off to look for more food.
 
Unfortunately, Yolei seemed to be blocking the way out. “You move, let pass through!!” he snorted.
 
“Why don't you make me!” snapped Yolei back. This only angered C-D even more.
 
“EARTHQUAKE-GROUND-POUND!!!”
 
He raised his huge head into the air and slammed it hard into the floor causing a huge quake.
 
“Whoa… what's this? I can hardly move in all this!” she cried, “Quick Yolei, get off the ground!” said Ex-P
 
Yolei jumped into the air just as the ground she was standing on blew up like a geyser.
 
“That what me do best!” said C-D “Me so big, filled up with food, very heavy too. Me make send shockwaves through ground; make Earth quake!”
 
“But me do other stuff too!”
 
“Not if I can help it!” said Yolei aiming her arms in front of her…
 
“POWER-BLITZ!!!”
 
She fired energy at C-D, but it hardly did any damage at all. “You learn hard way! Me so full, me invincible!”
 
“Now you go Bye-Bye!” He started moving towards Yolei, she had to think fast.
 
“Now, hold on.” She said “If you let me go, I think I can fix you up with menagerie.”
 
C-D stopped in his tracks and looked hopefully at her. “You will?” he asked, and Yolei nodded her head.
 
* * *
 
While Ex-P stayed behind to try and figure out a weakness, Yolei lead C.D away from the town, and into an abandoned construction-site.
 
“Okay, this is the spot.” She said leading him to a soft dirt field. “Now let's start digging for the appetizer, Groundhogs!”
 
Actually, this was a trick that Yolei picked up from watching cartoons when she was a kid.
 
While C-D dug deep into the ground, Yolei dug up another part of the ground and threw her dirt into C-D's hole, burying him up.
 
She threw the last stone into place, and then aimed her arm over her head…
 
“DISTRUCTO-DISK!!!”
 
She fired a round energy disk into the grave, hoping it had cut C-D into pieces, but when she turned around…
 
…There he was, and hr didn't look happy either. “What for you burry me in the cold, cold ground?!”
 
The next thing Yolei knew, was C-D had picked her up in between his fingers ready to eat her.
 
When, Suddenly, Yolei got another idea. She stuck her nose up in there air. “What you smell?” asked C-D.
 
“I smell chicken.” said Yolei. “Oh, chicken?” asked C-D letting her go. “Sure, Wait right here and I'll fix it up.”
 
“He may be strong, but he's really not smart!” Yolei thought to herself as she flew off to set the trap.
 
 
* * *
 
Wherever Ex-P was with the weakness, Yolei had to bide as much time as she could preventing C-D from eating her up.
 
After a while C-D was getting more and more angry. Yolei had tricked him three more times by tempting to his stomach.
 
First… The chicken thing was Liquid-Bubble-gum, with a pack of soap dust mixed into it.
 
Second… She fed him a Wild-Turkey-Surprise, which was actually one her Android-bombs.
 
Third… She tricked him into knocking a deer out with a giant slingshot and boulder, instead of his own attack.
 
She then sawed off the slingshot, and the boulder went the other way, and pinned C-D to the ground.
 
“Tee…hee…hee! What a Maroon!” giggled Yolei starring at the flat Digimon, and then a kid tapped her back from behind.
 
Yolei noticed he had a whole wagon full of food with him, “Hey kid, scram, go on, Beat it.” She warned him.
 
“Chii-Daemon is liable to get your food. He's a… MEAN-VISCOUS-NO GOOD-BAGGY EYED-MARBLE HEADED- IGNORANAMUS!”
 
Yolei suddenly stopped with the kid pointed behind her, and she noticed that C-D was standing right there with sarcasm in his eyes.
 
“Flattery will get you nowhere!” he snorted, “And you No can fool me again!”
 
“Uh… yeah, of course, that's right.” said Yolei, “This little brat here is made out of plastic.”
 
“But you're not!” growled C-D, and the chase was on again. Yolei just couldn't keep this up.
 
Luckily, there was Ex-Phoenixmon? “Hey down there!” he said, “Here's a snack to boost you're energy!”
 
He threw down a giant hero-sandwich, which flew straight down into C-D's mouth.
 
“UH-OH!!!” cried C-D. Something was wrong with this snack. His stomach was beginning to feel funny inside.
 
Then… “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”… He began spitting out every single bit of food he had absorbed.
 
“Oh, gross!” cried Yolei hiding her eyes. “Uh, Yolei, you might want to help me strike him now!” snapped Ex-P.
 
While C-D was still busy coughing up all his food, he was also rendered powerless.
 
“BURNING-WIND!!!”
 
“ACCEL-DANCE-WAVE!!!”
 
The two energies hit the coughing Digimon, and turned him into dust. “Okay, okay… me surrender… me…going, me going…ME GONE!!!”
 
And he was gone.
 
* * *
 
After retrieving the Digiball of Love, Yolei was still in disgust, “That was the most distasteful battle I ever fought.” She moaned.
“Hey, at least I figured out his weakness, so if you'd like to here it…?” snapped EX-P.
 
Yolei hushed up.
 
* * *
 
While in the supermarket, both of them noticed that C-D was eating everything in the store, but didn't even touch the hot stuff.
 
Which meant of course; that of all the foods he ate, he did not like spicy foods
 
So EX-P mixed up a chicken-sandwich, topped off and stuffed with…
 
Hot-Sauce…Chili-peppers…Bay-leaf…Bay-rum& #8230;Hot-mustard…Horse-Radish…New-Radish…and a dash of Tabasco-sauce!
 
* * *
 
“Wow, remind me never to eat anything hot and spicy again!” cried Yolei. “I never even really approved much for the stuff in any case.”
 
“Oh, what do you mean by that?” protested EX-P, “You practically gorged at the spicy foods here an hour ago!”
 
“Oh, I did not!”
 
“You did so!”
 
“Did not!”
 
“Did So!
 
“DID NOT!!!”
 
“DID SO!!!”
Well, even if Yolei and Ex-Phoenixmon don't work out their differences, we have collected our fourth Digiball.
 
Still, with only 18 more hours to go, and four Daemon-brothers left, the battle is becoming more intense by the minute.