Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Ken's Battle? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
Not all of the Daemon-brothers had hidden in the Real-world, some of them stayed in the Digital-World to try and restore order to the dark side.
 
In the digital dessert, a Female-Digimon with long blue hair drifting down and out of her Daemon mask had just finished crushing the water-holes.
 
“If I am correct.” She said in a sweet voice. “Then this is what the great Ken Ichijochi is after!”
 
She ran her elegant fingers across the Digiball of Friendship, poking out in the middle of her chest.
 
“Oh… I cannot wait…Ken!” she said while staring off into space. What exactly did she want with him?”
 
* * *
 
“Were getting closer Hornetmon!!” said Ken while looking at his D3, “It's just below us.”
 
“Well, that's a relief.” said Hornetmon, “My wings are getting tired from all this flying around.”
 
As they descended towards the ground, they saw an oasis in the desert explode right before them.
 
Ken quickly checked the radar, and sure enough it was the signal of the Digiball of Friendship.
 
The one Davis had given to Ken as a Friendship mark; not to mention Ken had no Digiball of his own.
 
They landed right near the fading dust, and when it had cleared, there in the middle was a Female-Digimon.
 
It took Ken and Hornetmon a while to believe that she was one of the Daemon-brothers…after all, she was female.
 
The Digimon took one good look at Ken, “Are you who I'm searching for?” she asked, “Are you Ken Ichijochi?”
 
“Who are you?” asked Ken, “… and how do you know my name?”
 
The Digimon's eyes sparkled, and her cheeks turned red. “Oh… You're absolutely ADORABLE!!!” she giggled.
 
Ken suddenly felt weird. Did she just call him adorable? This was beginning to be too much.
 
“Hey Ken, look there on her chest!” said Hornetmon. It was indeed the Digiball of Friendship!
 
“Oh my!” giggled the Digimon as she hid her chest form view. “You know, for a Digimon, you're kind of cute too!”
 
Both Ken and Hornetmon had the poison looks on their faces. “So then, you are one of the Daemon-Brothers, am I right?” asked Ken
 
The Digimon waved her finger back and forth, “Not really, I'm a Daemon-Sister, and the only female of the team.” She said.
 
“The name is… Ryuu-Daemon and I'm so glad to here with you again, Ken.”
 
“What…” asked Ken, “What could you possibly want with me?”
 
RU.D giggled, “Don't you remember… you were the Digimon Kaiser, and I was born from the energy when you were defeated by Daisuke!”
 
Ken stomach churned, he remembered it all. The way used to hurt small creatures and causing chaos, all believe it was a video-game
 
Ever since Ken realized what he had done, he had been wandering around scared in the dark for ages.
 
“You…” snapped Ken, “You were the essence of the horrible creature I once was?!”
 
RU.D giggled again and licked her lips. “Wow… you were always so cute when you're angry!”
 
Finally, something inside Ken snapped. He aimed one arm in front of him…
 
“DESTRUCTIVE-WAVE!!!”
 
He fired a fire blast right at RU.D which hit her hard the face.
 
She flew backwards a little, and then stood up rubbing the sore spot on her face. “Hey, is that how to treat you Future-Queen?” she asked.
 
“Future-Queen?!” said Ken, “What does she mean by that?” added Hornetmon.
 
“Why it's the wonderful bargain I have planned for you!” said RU.D, “You see, we Daemon were summoned to destroy you all…”
 
“But… I can't bring myself to hurt you that way. So I came up with a little deal.” She held her hand invitingly. “Come away with me Ken.” She said.
 
“Come and be my King! Together you and I shall rule this world the way we always wanted!”
 
Ken felt like he was going puke. “Me, Marry You? Are you out of your Digital-mind?” he grumbled.
 
“Listen here you DIGITAL-DEMON!!!”
 
“I already have a wife; I already have a Digimon, and even if I wanted to be evil again… mind you, that I don't… I would never marry you!”
 
“WRONG ANSWER!!!” said RU.D and she slapped Ken hard in the face. He fell back off his feet.
 
“BODY-SLAM!!!”
 
She jumped up and nearly slammed hard on top him. She now was lying on top of him pinning him to the sand.
 
“Well then, if you won't come with me, then I'll have to absorb you into me again.” She said while licking her lips.
 
She moved her head down was about to place her lips over his… “Oh no you don't!” said Hornetmon.
 
He flew over to them, and snatched RU.D carrying her up into the air. “Hey…” she snapped, “Ken I and I were Busy!!”
 
“PRETTY-PUNCH!!!”
 
She slammed her fist hard into Hornetmon's gut forcing him to let her out of his grasp.
 
“So, a Feisty-one, are you?” he said. He began to flap his wings faster and faster…
 
“HURRICANE-WIND!!!”
 
A pair of very large cyclones appeared out of where his wings were flapping, and blew RU.D straight to the ground.
 
She brushed the sand off her clothes and growled, “You really do enjoy pushing my buttons, don't you?”
 
“You bet he does!” said Ken from behind. That's when RU.D noticed he was firing small balls of energy toward her.
 
“HELLZONE-GRENADE!!!”
 
The balls self-destructed on contact with any living thing they touched or surrounded.
 
This was also supposedly Ken's most powerful move!
 
When the dust cleared, RU.D was scowling for the first time since they had met.
 
“Okay, you asked for it!” she bellowed, “I was hoping we could do this the easy way, but oh well.”
 
She held her hands together closed her eyes, and said very softly…
MUSICAL-SPELL!!!”… And then she began singing soft words in Digimon-tongue
 
Ken didn't understand what was going on, but then suddenly, he began to feel sleepy.
 
His bones were giving way, and his eye-lids were getting heavy, “Her…singing…!” he cried, “Its…Captivating…and… Hypnotic!”
 
With a loud thud, Ken collapsed into the sand in a deep silent slumber. He just couldn't fight it any longer.
 
As soon as RU.D stooped singing, she moved closer to Ken. Once again she was laying on top him with her lips at the ready.
 
“We're going to enjoy being one again.” She giggled, “Even when he's asleep he's so cute.”
 
Too bad she was so wrapped up in her own silly thoughts that she didn't notice Hornetmon sneaking up from behind her.
 
“POISON-STING!!!”
 
Before RU.D could even turn around, Hornetmon had already inserted his huge stinger into her back, knocking her off again.
 
“What… How come you're still awake?” she asked, “No one's ever stood up against my Singing-Spell before!!”
 
“You know, for someone who likes boys, you're a poor study of those of the Insect-Variety!” said Hornetmon.
 
“You're Singing-Spell is composed of complete sound, and as long as I kept fluttering my wings, I could cancel out the sound waves of your ability!”
 
“Why you Pesky-little-insect!” growled RU.D, “I'll finish you off first, then I'll be with Ken!”
 
“ATTACK!!!”
 
* * *
 
RU.D and Hornetmon were really showing-down in the air, both fighting for Ken's future.
 
As the battle went on, and on, RU.D seemed to be going slower and slower by the minute.
 
Finally, she descended back to the ground, and had a really hard time keeping her balance.
 
“Wh…What's happening? What is it?” she asked, “Why am I getting so tired?”
 
Hornetmon just laughed, and pointed to her back. He indicated that his Stinger was still lodged into her back.
 
“Sorry, I never mentioned that my Stinger also has a special-ability.” He taunted her.
 
“You see it's called Poison-Sting because its venom is very powerful. The longer my singer remains lodged in you the more the venom will flow through your data!”
 
“As for the Venom itself, it causes my opponents to get sleepy, and the sleepier they get, the slower in battle they become.”
 
“You Sneaky-scoundrel!” cried RU.D, “This just isn't fair!”
“All is fair in Love and War!” said Ken from behind. He had finally awakened and was poised for attack.
 
“Thanks a lot Hornetmon, I owe you big time!” he said. “Not at all Ken, now go for it Good-guy!!!”
 
Ken nodded and placed his finger to his head where electrical brainwaves were passing to his finger.
 
“No, you can't, you wouldn't?!” cried RU.D. “I can, and I am going to… RIGHT NOW!!!” protested Ken.
 
“SPECIAL-BEAM-CANNON!!!”
 
Ken fired a giant spiral of electric-energy straight through RU.D's heart. The Digiball fell out, and she was finished.
 
“You….Got…Me!” she cried, and then she was gone.
 
* * *
 
Ken picked up the restored Digiball of Friendship. “Then he and Hornetmon took to the skies.
 
“Hornetmon, let's keep this as our little secret.” said Ken. “Sure thing.” said Hornetmon.
 
“I'd hate to think what Yolei would've said and done to us both if that monster got you!”
 
With three Digiballs recovered, things seemed to be going quite well for the Digi-Force.
 
However, with only less than 20 hours to go before the Black-star spell went off. Things didn't seem so good for the Real-World.
 
With five more Daemon-brothers out there, our heroes have now got to work even faster than ever to save their world form total annihilation.