Digimon Fan Fiction / Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ THE BOYZ ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
THE BOYZ:
PART 1 - INTRODUCTIONS

By Robster80

I do not own any of the characters in this story. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and real people, whether living or dead, is either a miracle or a dirty shame.

Previously: Ranma and TK decided to answer an ad for three roommates for a four-person apartment for two weeks to get away from their current problems for a while (Fat chance). It turns out Quatre owns the apartment, and he just found his third roommate...


Quatre set the last of the snacks on the table as Piccolo brought out the bowl containing fruit punch. Today they would meet their other two roommates for the next two weeks, and Quatre felt it best to have a party to get to know everyone better.

Piccolo set the punch bowl beside the snacks and glasses before looking at Quatre. "What time is it? They should be here by now."

Quatre checked his watch. "It's three minutes after noon. Ranma Saotome and Takeru Takaishi should be arriving soon. I hope they didn't get into any trouble coming here."

There came a knock on the door. Piccolo opened the door to reveal a boy of 15, with blond hair and a white hat. Beside him he gripped the handle of a small suitcase, and on his back was a book-bag. He looked at piccolo and lost his voice.

Piccolo said, "Can I help you?"

The boy bowed and said, "M-my name is Takeru Takaishi. I'm looking for the apartment of Quatre Winner. I'm supposed to be one of his roommates."

Piccolo smiled and said, "So you're TK. I'm Piccolo, your other roommate. We've been expecting you." He stepped aside to let TK in, and closed the door after him.

Quatre walked up and said, "Welcome, TK! I'm Quatre, and you've met Piccolo I believe. Please set your things aside and help yourself to something to eat and drink."

TK nodded and smiled as he placed his suitcase and bag in a corner and went over to the table. <Well, this is interesting! I'm rooming with the male heir of the Winner family and one of the fighters from the Cell Game. I wonder what the last tenant will be like?>

Just then there was a knock on the door knocked again. Quatre opened the door to reveal a black-haired teen wearing a red Chinese vest, black pants, and had a pigtail in the back of his head. He bowed and said, "Quatre Winner? I'm Ranma Saotome. We spoke on the phone."

Quatre smiled and said, "Welcome, Ranma! Come on in. Set your things aside and have a snack."

Ranma placed his trail-pack alongside TK's things and went over to the table. There were assorted treats: cookies, brownies, chips, pretzels, and
crackers. He was given a small plate by Piccolo, who said, "Help yourself, kid."

After everyone but Piccolo got their snacks, they sat in chairs set up in a circle. Quatre then said, "Since we're going to be together for the next
two weeks, I believe we should tell each other about ourselves. I'll start off. As you all know, I'm the only son in the Winner family from the space colonies. What you probably should know is that I am also a Gundam pilot. I used to pilot the Gundam Sandrock until the war ended and I destroyed Sandrock since it was no longer needed, like the other four Gundams. I decided to settle here in Japan while my sisters run the family business back home. But because I was used to being around so many people I have worked with, I decided to place an ad in the newspaper for three extra tenants. And that is it, except that I won't make any of you pay for your stay here. My family will cover the expenses."

Piccolo said, "I have heard of these Gundams. They are good against other mobile suits, but they would be too slow against someone like me... or Goku."

He said that last part with some sadness. It had only been three months since the Saiyan raised on Earth had died against Cell, and the Z Warriors were still accepting his permanent absence. Piccolo and Goku had not been friends, but there had been a sense of respect between them, especially after Piccolo had become friends with Goku's son, Gohan.

Quatre then said, "I agree. That's why we were warned to stay clear of people like you. What about you, Piccolo? What's your story?"

The Namek looked at him, then at Ranma and TK. "As you probably know, I come from a planet that was once called Namek. When I first came to this world centuries ago, I had no memory of my past or identity. When I reached adulthood, I was given a chance to become the guardian of the earth. But because I had witnessed the evil in the world, I was separated into two beings, one good and one evil.

"The good was named Kami, while the other was named King Piccolo, my father. The two of them were linked; they knew each others thoughts, and if one died, the other died as well. They had clashed over the years until my father was sealed in an enchanted prison. After this, Kami created seven magical talismans called
Dragonballs. When all seven are brought together, the one who gathered them is able to call forth the Eternal Dragon, Shenlong, to receive a single wish.

"Many years later, my father was released by his servants. He then used the Dragonballs to regain his youth, and after that, he destroyed them. He had almost conquered the earth until a young boy destroyed him. That boy was Goku. Before he died, my father created an egg and transferred his essence into it. That egg then hatched... into me. In the last Supreme Tournament, Goku and I fought. He defeated me, but I retrained myself for revenge. Five years later, everything changed."

Ranma said, "It was the Saiyans, right? They came to earth and you chose to fight them."

Piccolo looked at Ranma in surprise. "That was a year later. Before that, a Saiyan named Raditz arrived looking for Goku, who was his little brother.
Goku and I killed him, but not before the bastard sent word to the other two Saiyans about the Dragonballs. They arrived one year later, and I encountered them along with several others who were friends of Goku's as well as his son, whom I had been training. He and one other were the only survivors as we were slain one by one by the one Saiyan named Nappa, and he was the weaker of the two.

"After Goku killed Nappa and sent his partner Vegeta packing, he, his son, and two others went to my home planet to resurrect us since I had died, taking Kami and the Dragonballs with us. It was there we re-met Vegeta, and a greater evil named Frieza. He had also overheard of the Dragonballs and had come to Namek to receive immortality. The monster wiped out most of my people, but in the end he was defeated by Goku, who had ascended to a new level of power as a Super Saiyan. Namek was destroyed in the fight, but the Nameks, Goku, and the others escaped alive. My people resettled on another planet, but I stayed. I still wanted to conquer the world, but a new threat had arisen in the form of Cell.

"In order to become powerful enough to help stop Cell, I chose to refuse with Kami and be whole again. I had already fused with another Namek named Nail back when we fought Frieza, so I knew it was possible. Yet was still not powerful enough to stop Cell. I participated in the Cell Games, where I saw Goku die and his son Gohan kill Cell-."

"Hold it!" TK said. "Mr. Satan killed Cell. Everyone knows that."

Piccolo shook his head. "He did nothing. No one saw him because of the brightness of Gohan and Cell's ki attacks, other than the other Z Warriors
and myself. Satan took the opportunity to seek fame and glory, but personally we don't care as long as Cell is gone. One day, Mr. Satan will slip up and then he'll get exactly what he deserves. Now that Goku is dead, I am short a fine sparring partner. With a new guardian in my place, I have nothing to do. I applied for the apartment here because I thought I could train someone."

Ranma smiled at this. "You could train me. I've studied martial arts since I was a kid."

Piccolo smiled. "I sense you have some potential. Perhaps you can survive my training. Tell me more of your life."

Ranma sighed heavily. "My whole life sucked. My idiot father took me away from my mother when I was six, promising that he'd make me a man among men or else he and I would commit seppuku. He sold me into numerous engagements for food, two of which I know of. He dragged me around Japan, teaching me stupid techniques, even trained me in the art of Nekoken. Now thanks to him I have an extreme fear of cats. Worse of all... well, I guess I'd better show you all."

Ranma took Piccolo's glass of water and poured it over himself. Quatre and TK looked in shock as Ranma changed into a red-haired girl. Piccolo's face remained neutral. Finally, he said, "I take it your father took you to Jusenkyo in China, right?"

Ranma-chan nodded. "I was sixteen when we got there. We were glad to be there that we ignored the guide's warnings. My father now turns into a panda, and I turn into this! Hot water reverses the effect, but only until I get hit with cold water. We settled in Nerima with Soun Tendo, an old friend of my father's. It turned out they made an oath that I would marry one of Mr. Tendo's three daughters and unite our families' School of Anything-Goes Martial Arts. They engaged me to the youngest daughter, Akane. All we do is argue, and she sees me as a lying pervert and never gives me a chance to explain.

"After two years, nothing has changed. I still have three other girls trying to marry me, three guys trying to kill me, one guy who wants to marry my girl-form, a perverted old master, and a father who demands I marry Akane for honor, even though he knows absolutely nothing about it. I wanted to get out of that nuthouse so I came here. Pop blew a fuse at this, but I just knocked him out cold when I left."

TK looked at Ranma. "What about Akane?"

"I didn't tell her. She was out of the house when I left. I doubt she'd care if I left, of course she'll think I went to stay with my other fiancées and try to kill me next time she sees me."

TK sighed. "Your problems sound almost like mine. I'm a basketball player and I have lots of girls who'd die just to have me. But I'm in love with a girl who happens to be my best friend. The problem is she's in love with another guy who lives at the same apartment building I do, and I don't want to throw away our friendship by trying to steal her from him. They've been hanging around each other lately, and I just had to get away for a while. Not to mention my older brother's crowded our room with his stuff. Our parents recently remarried after some years of divorce, and we live in a small apartment. My brother and parents saw Quatre's ad and suggested I come here for the two-week trial period."

Ranma raised an eyebrow. "So you live a normal life? Out of all of us here, you don't have strange things happen in your life?"

TK shook hid head as he pulled out his green Digivice to show everyone. "I'm one of a few select kids called Digi-Destined. We have these Digivices and special partners called Digital Monsters or Digimon for short. My brother, my best friend, her date and her brother are also Digi-Destined. We used to fight evil Digimon bent on conquering the real world and the Digital World, the Digimon's home. But that ended two years ago. We still have our Digivices, but the portal to the Digital World is closed forever."

There was a collective silence in the room, until Piccolo chuckled a bit. "It's strange how the fates have brought us all together here. I a Namek fighter, Quatre a Gundam pilot and the heir of a wealthy family, Ranma an aquatransexual magnet for water, rivals, and fiancées; and Takeru a Digi-Destined who is friends with Digital Monsters and suffers from a powerful emotion called love. I had my doubts before, but I think this may be an interesting stay for us."

Ranma-chan frowned a bit. "I should warn you guys, trouble always seems to find me wherever I go. If you all want me to leave if anything bad happens-."

Quatre raised his hand. "You're not the only one who attracts trouble, and no one here will be thrown out if I have my say. To be honest with all of you, one other came to answer my ad, but I met him before and he is much worse than you might think of yourself, so I left him out. I think we'll get along fine. What say we order out?"

Ranma-chan's eyes widened. He stood up and exclaimed, "Not from the Nekohanten or Ucchan's! Two of my fiancées are from there and I don't want them to find out where I am now!"

Piccolo nodded. "Understood. I hear there's a new Italian pizza parlor nearby, and that it's food is excellent."

The others agreed on this and ordered two large pizzas, one with extra cheese and chicken (yes, it is considered a topping) and the other with pepperoni and mushrooms, under TK's name.

TK offered to go get the pizza, but when he opened the door, a taller teen with blond hair rushed in and locked the door. Facing the others, he quickly said, "Can I hide here for a while?"


End part 1

Next: Jun, Davis, and Kari come knocking on the boys' front door, and Akane's looking for Ranma... o.O there maybe more, but I can't think of
anything right now, so adieu for now!