Digimon Fan Fiction / Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ THE BOYZ ❯ The Earl of Stroheim ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
THE BOYZ:
Episode 10 - The Earl of Strolheim

By Robster80

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Characters.

Previously: (Terry) TK and I finally faced off in the semi-finals, with his friends and family watching on TV. It was a tough battle, although TK was holding back just so he and I were at equal strength. During the fight, I upped the stakes by promising TK my hat if he defeated me. However, he was the one who lost when he tried to face my Sempuken technique head on, and ended up landing outside the ring. Even though I won, I gave TK my hat since he gave me quite a fight. Now I have to face Ranma in the final round, and TK says Ranma's more skilled than he is. If that's true, I'm in for another great match...


"So here you are, Geese. I've been looking for you."

Geese Howard turned in surprise from his seated position. Disgust filled him as he saw the familiar silhouette at the entrance to the cave. Even with his one eye covered by bandages, he could tell who it was.

"So it's you," he spat. "What do you want?"

The figure smiled humorously. "I heard you... how the Americans say... got your ass whooped. I only came to see if this was so. What happened, 'dear brother?'??"

Through grit teeth, Geese growled at his visitor. He hated this man who was his half-brother, and especially the man who was their father. "None of your damn business! Since when do you care about my affairs?"

"I don't, normally. However, hearing of your defeat was indeed a shock. No one but I could defeat you, but now someone obviously has."

The figure then raised his right hand and formed a fist.

"Tell me the name of the man who beat you, Geese. I would like to test him myself."

Geese was about to tell his "guest" off, but suddenly paused. A plan was forming in his mind. {Why shouldn't I pit them against each other?,} he thought. {Either way, I'll lose one enemy in the end.}

"Well, Geese? I don't have all day, being a nobleman and all."

Geese smiled wickedly. "Why not? His name is... Terry Bogard."


**************************************************** ***************************


"...TERRY BOGARD VERSUS RANMA SAOTOME!!!"

The dark figure waited patiently as both Ranma and Terry stepped out into the ring for the final match. However, his patience was at an end. {I cannot wait to see who the victor is. Terry Bogard, you will face me now!}

As the figure made his way out towards the ring, dark storm clouds gathered over the stadium. The roll of thunder in the distance surprised everyone, as did the blackening skies. The figure was intercepted by several guards/judges, who asked him politely to return to his seat. They were tossed aside quickly and effortlessly.

Everyone in the stadium looked as this newcomer made his way into the ring. They were asking themselves and each other who he was and what was he doing when the final match was about to begin.

{I'm getting very bad vibes from that guy,} TK and Gohan thought together. TK was watching from the benches, and from what he could tell, this guy could probably scare even Black WarGreymon.


************************************************* ******************************


Piccolo felt a growing dark ki from the direction of the tournament. It wasn't as powerful as Cell's ki was, but he could feel it would be very dangerous if TK or Ranma were fighting whoever it was emitting this energy.

Cologne, Dende, and Mr. Popo also could feel the evil ki. Shampoo, however, could not. "What wrong with everyone? Great-Grandmother?"

The aged amazon frowned heavily. "We sense a dark presence at the tournament Son-in-law is at right now. I only hope it's not after him."

This caused Shampoo to panic. "AIYA!! Airen in danger!"

"Keep your shirt on," Piccolo said calmly. "I'll go and make sure he's okay. It's not like he's fighting Saffron again." [I hope!] Having said this, Piccolo jumped off the edge of Kami's Lookout and flew back down towards the earth below.

{Hang on, kids! I'm heading your way!}


******************************************************* ************************


"Terry Bogard," the man said after he entered the ring. "I am here to challenge you. I have had enough of these matches between you and little boys and girls."

Ranma marched over to the intruder. "Look, pal," he said in an angry tone. "You can't just interrupt a match just when it begins! You're not even in this tournament! Besides, you wanna fight Terry, you'll have to wait. I'm next!"

"Is that so?"

The man just glanced quickly at Ranma before delivering a quick chop to Ranma's neck, knocking him out. Before the unconscious teen could hit the ground, Krauser grabbed his arm and then tossed him aside. He bounced once out of the ring before collapsing in a heap in the ground near the stadium wall, still unconscious.

TK immediately rushed over to Ranma, while everyone else started to stand up from their seats to see if he was still alive.

Krauser looked at Terry, not a second less after he had hit Ranma out of the ring. "Now I am next," he said in a dark voice.


****************************************************** *************************


"Ranma," Akane gasped after she and everyone else in the Tendo home saw the mysterious fighter knock him aside. Never before in all the time she knew Ranma or saw most of his battles had she seen him take a hit like that. Not even from Pantyhose Tarou, or Saffron.

"Ranchan," Ukyo chimed in with Akane's gasp.

Happosai frowned at the image of the man on the TV. "So," he said calmly, yet with some fear. "He is the current Earl of Strolheim I heard so much about... Wolfgang Krauser."

Genma stammered at his aged master. "S-sensei, w-w-what do you know about this man?"

"He is the 45th Earl of Strolheim, part of an aristocratic German family whose roots date as far back as the fall of the Roman Empire. The Krauser family are well-known as bodyguards-for-hire to rich or royal parties, but they are also known to be very fierce and deadly fighters. I've been told that on his 16th birthday, Wolfgang Krauser fought and killed his father over supremacy of the family name. However, he never shed a single tear for what he had done. Instead, he laughed.

"I've also been told that Krauser is the half-brother to Geese Howard, and is possibly the only man alive whom Geese fears. Since Terry Bogard defeated Geese some time ago, Krauser probably has taken interest in him."

Nabiki snorted softly. "Nice story, gramps," she said. "It's now your biggest tall tale to date."

Happosai turned to look at her. A very serious expression was on his face, which started to frighten her. "I only wish I was lying this time, Nabiki. Krauser is more dangerous than even I am."

The old lecher's words sunk right into Akane. She had to get to Ranma and prevent him from fighting this Krauser. Without a word, she dashed out of the house and into the streets, moving faster than anyone thought she could.

"Hey," Ukyo shouted after Akane as she tried to run after her. "Wait for me! Ranchan needs me!"


******************************************************** ***********************


"Now I am next."

Terry glared hard at Krauser. "Who the hell do you think you are?! Have you no respect for the rules of a tournament? I would have gladly faced you afterwards, if you asked."

Krauser frowned. "My patience ran out after the last match between you and that blonde boy. As for who I am... IF you defeat me, I will tell you."

Terry got into a stance as rain started to fall lightly. He carefully studied his opponent. {This guy's not your average fighter! He may even be stronger than Geese. What's worse is I'm still a little winded from my match with TK.}

"Well, Terry, shall we begin?"

Just then, the speakers came on and Mr. Satan's voice rang throughout the stadium. "Hey, you! I suggest you leave right now and let the tournament continue, or else I'll come down there and-!"

"I have no quarrel with a lying opportunist such as you, Satan," Krauser said aloud. "I am here to face the man who defeated Geese Howard, and that man alone."

TK looked away from the unconscious Ranma to see Krauser. Anger was burning inside him. He wanted to get that guy for hurting his friend and forcing Terry to fight. However, as he took a step forward, he heard Terry call out to him.

"Stay back, TK," Terry yelled. "If he wants to fight me, then I won't disappoint him!"

"You had better not, Terry," Krauser muttered to himself.

Terry quickly led off with a kick aimed for Krauser's head, but the taller man blocked it very easily, and much quicker. "You are too slow Terry," Krauser taunted before launching a punch that seemed to knock the wind out of Terry. Despite this, the young fighter leapt forward again, and again, and again. Each time he came back, Krauser knocked him down.

"I find it very hard to believe that someone like you was able to defeat Geese," Krauser spoke in a mock tone. "How could you do that if you had trouble fighting that boy in the last round?."

This made TK feel terrible. Terry was losing because of him. He had to do something, but then there was Ranma, unconscious from Krauser's hit.

[He's like a monster,] Terry thought. [But he's right. That last match was a real workout for me. I'll have to use the Hurricane Kick, if I want to win this!]

His mind made up, Terry began collecting ki from the earth. Krauser watched with great interest. It appeared to be the same move he saw Terry use to defeat TK, but it was different. He could feel it.

More importantly, he could copy the move. Gathering ki was not difficult for him, either.


***************************************************** **************************


Kari noticed that Vegeta was now staring out of the window. They were in Bulma's giant hover ship, heading for the tournament, along with all of the Digi-Destined, Jun, TK's parents, Kristen, and TK's cousin Ami.

Vegeta looked somewhat concerned, as if he could sense something. It made Kari worry a little. "What's wrong," she asked him quietly.

He didn't answer her, but undid his seat belt. [I feel a bad energy level… that nephew of mine had better be alright!] "Bulma, let me out here! I'll get to the tournament faster my way!"

"Are you nuts?!"

The Saiyan prince turned to look at Jun. "We're up in the air over the country! What do you expect to do, fly?!"

"Bingo."

Suddenly, the one side door opened. Vegeta jumped out and, to mostly everyone's shock, zoomed forward ahead of the vehicle as Bulma remotely closed the door.

"I forgot how much he hates flying at this speed," she said casually. [Please be okay, Takeru!]


**************************************************** ***************************


"Final attack," Terry said as he began to sin around like a tornado again. "HADOU SEMPU KYAKU!"

[That's not what he used on me,] TK thought as he watched Terry head toward Krauser. [That's two moves I didn't know he had! I only hope this will do the trick.]

"Like this?"

Excitement turned to horror as Krauser suddenly began to spin, copying Terry's move completely. The two whirlwinds collided for a moment, and then Terry was sent flying over to where TK and Ranma were. He was bleeding from the nose and lips.

"Hmph," Krauser said, rain starting to pour down on the stadium. "That was too easy."

This made TK's blood boil. He stood up, glaring at Krauser. "You want a challenge, pal? YOU GOT IT!" Forgetting the fact that this guy had easily beaten Ranma and Terry, TK charged forward at Krauser and unleashed a fury of attacks.

The result was the same, however. Krauser shrugged off the attacks and sent TK flying back to the others. "That was a little better," Krauser said, a little impressed. "But not enough to satisfy me. Where is the challenge I was looking for?"

Suddenly, Vegeta appeared between Krauser and the three fallen fighters. He took one look at TK, then at Krauser. "You shouldn't have done that, mister. This kid here is my nephew."

Krauser raised an eyebrow. "I know you. From the Cell Games."

"That isn't important," a new voice said over the pouring rain. Piccolo appeared next to Vegeta. "These three are friends of mine and I don't appreciate you trashing them like that, especially since they fought hard in this tournament."

"Skip the talk, Namek, let's just take him out!"

A small smile appeared on Krauser's face. "Then Terry has a chance to recover from all of this? Excellent!"

He drew his back cape over him. "My name is Wolfgang Krauser. Tell Terry to rest up, and then come to my castle in Germany, where I will await his arrival. Tell your nephew he can fight me as well, once he's rested, that is."

Having said this, Krauser turned and walked away. Vegeta took a step forward at him, but stopped. TK needed healing first. "Dammit all!" He faced Piccolo. "Let's get them to that brat friend of yours at the Lookout!"

Piccolo had Ranma and Terry in his arms. "Way ahead of you, Vegeta. Take TK and get going. I'll meet you there." He then flew over to where Gohan and the others were seated. "Meet us at Dende's," he said before taking off.

Quatre faced the others. "You heard him, let's go!"

Gohan picked up his mom and began to hover, when he saw Vegeta picking up TK. There was concern on his face, something Gohan had only noticed once when Cell had struck down Mirai Trunks.

"Stupid kid," Vegeta muttered before he started flying. "You shouldn't have held back."


****************************************************** *************************


News crews surrounded the entrance to the stadium as Akane skid to a halt. [What the hell happened here?]

"Akane?!"

Akane whirled around as Kari came running up to her. "You're Kari, right? What happened here?"

"Some big guy crashed the tournament, the news crew says. He took out Terry Bogard, my friend TK and… and Ranma Saotome."

This made Akane gasp. It was rare that Ranma ever lost a fight. "Where's Ranma?! Is he okay-?"

"They say he, TK, and Terry were taken away somewhere by TK's uncle. His aunt knows where they could be, so she's taking us there. You want to come?"

"You bet!"


******************************************************* ************************


"Sir, we've received word that Terry Bogard has been defeated by Wolfgang Krauser!"

Geese smiled, but did not move from his seat inside the cave. "Where is he now?"

"No one knows, sir."

"…Very well. Keep me posted."

"Sir!"

Once he was again alone, Geese spoke to himself. "The game is set. All that is left is to wait for the outcome. Either way, I'll lose one enemy in the end."



TO BE CONTINUED…


Next: (Vegeta) Overcome from defeat, Terry decides to give up fighting. However, after watching TK and Ranma duel to see who would face Krauser, he is given a new sense of confidence. Also, Dende decides whether Ranma is bound by Amazon law to marry Shampoo or not. And Kari tries to speak to TK about their relationship, even though Davis gets in the way. Stupid kids!

Next Episode: Crazy Little Things Called Love and Payback

Special thanks to Satoshi Myuu, BGCrisis, and rinoastar for beta-reading this