Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Second Annual Mediaminer.org Big Fanfiction Contest/Award Ceremony/Oscars/Emmies/Golden Globes Thingie! ❯ Hentai *17+ only!* ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Special thanks to all participants

Special thanks to all judges

Special thanks to Microsoft for sponsoring this event

Special thanks to NBC for letting us have their auditorium

Special thanks to all the fans of Doctor Who

Special thanks to the creators of the `Slut Girl' manga that- *Censor people drag the sixteen year-old away so as not to upset any of the stupid Soccer Moms who bitch and moan about this kind of crap*

**

PsyWeedle is duct-taped to a chair far from the stage, since the hentai section is beginning. He yells through his covered mouth to gain entry to this, but his pleas are never answered.

Meanwhile, on stage, Fanilia takes control of the podium and smiles out the audience that is now made up only adults and kids with fake I.D.s.

"Ah, hentai: when a young man's thoughts and fancy turns to... well, sex, sex, and more sex! This section is devoted to the pervert in us that gets off reading text on a computer monitor instead of actually going out and getting' some. And now, allow me to introduce our lovely hostess for this category: Arithkenshin!"

Arithkenshin entered the stage from the right, many whistles coming from the audience members from the slightly revealing outfit that she was wearing. She stepped up to the podium and grumbled under her breath about the dress they made her wear because of the nature of the category.

"First up is the Best Lemon award! Since we're forgoing all the nominees, the winner for this award is..."

Arith opened up the envelope and read off what it said: "Elf No Shin's `All in Good Time!'"

As Elf No Shin walked up to the stage, the excerpt screen began... obviously...

EXCERPT:

Alucard replied, "I shouldn't even have to respond to that with an answer, my master."

Integra glared at him. He smiled. They moved toward the other at the same time.

Cool silken lips on hers again. His arms lifting her up as she felt those tendrils in her hair, on her throat, and skillfully unbuttoning her blazer and discarding it. She distantly realized that she should be furious that he was using her vampiric powers on her in that manner, but wasn't. In fact, it was rather exciting, a reminder of what he was and who she was and despite it all, Integra was still Alucard's master and Alucard was her monster.

She took her left arm and knocked everything off her desk as he laid her upon it. He chuckled slightly in her ear as her blazer hit the floor and he pinned her to the desk with his weight. "Impatient as always, eh, my dear master?"

"Shut up," Integra hissed as she tried to yank off his duster as the tendrils of darkness were unbuttoning her shirt. Alucard frowned as he pushed her long, pale hair from her neck. She stiffened instinctively.

Instead of the hot stinging of fangs, she felt his lips lightly touch the scar there in a feather light caress. "I almost lost you that night. You continue to amaze me," Alucard whispered against her skin as he moved lower, pushing her shirt down her shoulders. The tendrils unclasped her bra at the back and it slid after her shirt, leaving her bare to his gaze.

She felt her cheeks burn in shyness. Maidenly modesty, Alucard's voice echoed fondly in her mind. Her eyes widened as she realized . . .

All cognitive thought left her as Alucard's lips ran down her right breast, then her left before sucking gently on her nipple. His other hand massaged and teased the nipple of her right, getting both to harden as she arched instinctively toward him. She gave a tiny gasp as he switched positions, teasing the left with his hand and sucking on the right.

"Alucard," she gasped, not knowing exactly what she wanted or needed but . . .

The tendrils now had taken off her loafers, pants, and stockings, leaving her in her bloomers. They were teasing her thighs with feather light touches as Alucard continued to nurse on her. Her head thrashed helplessly as he began to kiss lower, nipping gently at her navel.

"Integra, my master, look at me," Alucard demanded and she looked down at him. His ruby eyes were darkened with something she couldn't name as well as lust. His expression was almost worshipful as he met her flushed features.

She noticed as he rose up that the red duster was gone and so was the grey and black suit he normally wore. He was lithely muscled, strong and sleek like some big cat. His body looked as if it was carved out of marble, pale, cool, and hard to the touch. He was erotic in his otherworldliness. His black hair was a stark contrast to the whiteness of his flesh.

Integra reached up and ran a hand over his chest, startled at the darkness of her own hand against his paleness. He laid his head back against the muscled tautness of her stomach, his ruby eyes looking up at her. She ran a fascinated hand down his back, marveling that this creature was hers and hers alone.

Integra whispered, "Mine."

"Yes, my master," Alucard replied in a pleased voice as a finger trailed in the leg of her panties, moving up to caress her.

Integra gave a startled gasp and jerked her legs together in surprise as he touched her. His touch was skillful, lighting her aflame. He teased her, nearing a point inside of her that she needed to be touched but not quite reaching it, leaving her body frustrated.

"Alucard!" Integra demanded, thrashing her head on the desk, grasping for purchase and some sane thought before she thought she'd die if he didn't . . .

Oooh.

Her underwear had come off and he had replaced his finger with his mouth, kissing, licking and sucking. She gasped as he flicked that tongue at her entrance, tasting her wetness. He teasingly licked that sensitive bundle of nerves inside of her, causing her to writhe closer to him.

Each touch brought her farther away from sanity and closer to something, some breaking point. Higher and higher she spiraled with his attentions. He was the master now and she didn't care. She was going to shatter soon. She couldn't take this.

She cried his name as the world ceased to exist around her as her body jerked on its own accord toward him. Her fingers clutched at the raw silk of his hair as she floated down to earth once again. However, Alucard and her body had other plans as she splintered again without warning, her body shaking in the aftermath of it.

Integra felt Alucard leave her, his arms wrapping around her as he chuckled in amusement. Gone was the cool, silken feel of his muscles. It was replaced by the wool of his duster. She opened her eyes to see Alucard holding her, fully clothed, a wicked smile gracing his lips again.

That was enough to bring her back into herself.

"Bloody hell," she cursed as she reached for her duster, trying to regain some of her dignity again. She jerked away from Alucard and struggled back into her clothing. He chuckled as he watched her, resting his chin upon his knuckles with a playful smile.

He purred, "I always knew that you would taste wonderful, my master."

END EXCERPT

Elf stood on the stage and looked around. Behind her were the said infamous couple, Alucard and Integra. Integra was fuming at her vampire and Alucard was smirking, occasionally playing with her hair with one of those infamous shadow tendrils.

Elf said, "First off I'd like to thank this wonderfully complex couple, Alucard and Integra Hellsing. They have a very interesting master/slave relationship, but instead of writing bondage porn, I wrote this complex story that was as much a character piece as well as smut. Also, I'd like to thank the readers. And, as always, Joss Whedon owns my soul."

The three left the stage, Alucard and Integra silently arguing with one another. Arith retook the stage for the next award.

"Next up is the Daaaamn, you is fine! Award. This is for the Best Sex Scene of the story. And the winner is..."

She opened the envelope and smiled. "`On the Other Side of the Window,' by Shenlong!"

As per usual, there was much applause, and Shenlong began walking up to the stage as the excerpt screen began...

EXCERPT:

The smaller man watched with rapt attention as the long haired youth played with the zipper of his partners pants. "Ohh please..." he murmured as he leaned forwards for a better view.

The tall one chuckled to himself and undid his own pants, sliding a hand inside to caress his own length.

+

With a leering smile Duo teased the zipper down, mindful of the fact that Heero wasn't wearing any underwear. The fabric parted and the soft dark curls thickened as they traveled down. Duo slipped his hand inside and pulled Heero's cock free. He gave the shaft a couple of pumps before removing his hand so as the voyeurs could have an unhindered view of Heero's glorious manhood.

Heero 's eyes slid shut as Duo's hand reached inside to grasp him and bring him out on display. The pumps to his burning shaft causing his hips to rock and a moan of desire to leave his lips.

Duo reached for Heero's cock again. He gently pulled the foreskin back to expose the wet tip, showing his lovers desire to the ones who watched.

+

The shorter man moaned as he took in the sight of the man being displayed before him. The lovely golden skin and line of hair leading to that nicely proportioned cock. He watched as the other man teased the foreskin back and showed him the swollen head that was wet with need.

The other man also watched... and moaned as the Japanese beauty was revealed to his eyes. His own hand pulled himself free from the confines of his pants as his other hand worked over his partners pants to undo the zipper.

+

Duo worked Heero's pants down over his hips while Heero rocked into his hand, moaning with want. With the leather finally around his ankles Heero stepped out of them and pressed back against Duo.

Duo stroked the hardened length as he kissed and nipped at Heero's neck. His own cock was painfully hard and he knew he had to get out of his own pants and soon. A glance at the meter confirmed this. He whispered softly into Heero's ear. "Turn around my love and touch me, run your hands over my cock and undo the lacing.

Heero complied, uttering a whimper as Duo's hand left him but the whimper didn't last long as he palmed Duo through the front of his pants, eliciting mewls of pleasure from his lover. He found the tie and undid it, fingers slipping into the lacing and unravelling it.

Duo made sure they were positioned so as the voyeurs had a full frontal view once the lacings were free. "Now reach inside and bring me out Heero, show the clients what you have to play with." Duo's voice was husky and thick with need.

Heero did as requested, dipping his fingers inside to brush over the tip of Duo's cock that was just peeking through the ends of the lacing. Slipping his hand further in he brought Duo's cock and balls out for inspection, fingers caressing the length as he did so.

Duo moaned as he was fondled. Idly he wondered if the clients were touching each other like this.

END EXCERPT

Shenlong smiled as he stood in front of the podium. As he began his speech, Psy, backstage, had freed himself from the closet and witnessed the Yaoi sex scene. He was quickly throwing up into a nearby trash can (can you tell Psy isn't a fan of Yaoi?).

"Many thanks to Media Miner for running this competition and for providing a web site for authors to display their many talents. I'm humbled that my fic has been chosen to take this honor and wish to thank the judges for their time and effort in juding the many excellent fics that have been submitted and my erratic muses that seem to grab my brain and hold it hostage at the most inopportune times. Again, thank you."

Both Shenlong and Arith left the stage in opposite directions. Psy, clutching his stomach in pain, got onto the stage and rolled his eyes at the women in the audience who were shifting uncomfortably in their seats and Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell who were attacking Shenlong.

"Ugh... Anyway, folks, next up is Horror, my favorite category... Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go throw up..."

**

In the brightly-lit room...

"Grrr... Horror! Where the Mistress was defouled!"

"Indeed, but soon, very soon, everything will be as it should!"

Continued...