Digimon Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ A Child's Death. A Reploid's Birth. ❯ The Conversion. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Child's Death. A Reploid's Birth.

By: Megamastermaind

Chapter 1: The conversion.



Megamastermaind: Okay, Chapter 1 is beginning now.

Firebrand: Hmph, and how are you supposed to set it up?

Megamastermaind: Like I said it on the prologue: Davis runs away, he's transported to another world and becomes X.

Arma: Guess you'll alterate the Megaman X Timeline a little.

Megamastermaind: Right.

Dark Demon: Then let's start now.

Megamastermaind: You don't need to tell me that twice.

Firebrand: before we forget it, Megamastermaind don't own Digimon, or Megaman X.

Arma: Digimon belongs to Toei Animation (we guess).

Phallanx: And Megaman X belongs to Capcom Co.

Megamastermaind: Let's head to the story.

----------------------------------------------------------- -----------



Davis was running alone on the streets, his destination: the beach. He needed a little time alone, and he had a good reason.

"Darn, how could she?" he thought to himself "How could Kari do this to me?"

He stopped when he reached the beach and saw the horizon, with tears streaming from his eyes, making his best effort to forget what he saw a while ago, but he couldn't.

"Why?'' he asked to himself "Why me? Why did has to happen to me?"

Davis started to run as fast as he could at the shore. He gazed out a cliff, which wasn't so far, so he ran to it. It took him less than ten minutes to climb it.

"This will help me forget all about about this'' Davis thought to himself while climbing to reah the cliff's top. He felt the same when he got to the top of the cliff.

"Why am I destined for sorrows for the rest of my life?" he asked bitterly while watching the sea as he sat on the edge of the cliff

(A/N: For now you should be listening on your heads the ending tune from the first Megaman X).

"I wish I wouldn't be here'' he said as he gazed the cliff's bottom. He felt the temptation of jumping and put an end to his pain once it for all.

"But that's not just right, isn't it?'' said Davis as he gazed at the sea for the last time "commiting suicide wouldn't be the best way to ease up this pain"

"But I really wish I could leave this world, I wish....I could be....someone else..." he thought crying. His tears fell to the bottom of the cliff.

"I think I should leave now'' said Davis, but just when he stood up to leave, the edge of the cliff started to crumble, he could't do anything about it and fell to the bottom.

"Guess it will end now...." that was the only thing Davis thought while falling. He closed his eyes expecting the end. But a hole appeared at the bottom of the cliff, which swallowed him. He opened his eyes when he didn't felt the any hit. He only saw shadows.



Where am I?

Am I dead?

Am I at another world?

Because this can't be the Digital World.or the Real World.

Where am I?

What is this place?



Minutes later, he felt his eyes closing into unconsiuosness....

Davis woke up at a strange place, without knowing for how long he was unconsious. Then he turned to look where was he.

He was enclosed inside some kind of capsule with a lot of scanners around him, he also managed to see someone watching him ffom outside. It was an old man with white hair, white beard looking at him with fondness, but he also looked at him with concern, fear and hope. Davis looked as the old man doing outside the capsule, like typing some buttons, seconds later, Davis felt sleepy. Before closing his eyes, he heard the old man's voice for the only time.

"I only hope the best for you, X" said the old man "I'm sorry of not being able to see you when you get out of this capsule, but I feel the presentiment that you wil be alright.Goodbye and good luck, X...."





30 years later....



Davis woke up from the sleep process the old man programmed and saw the capsule opening, he then got out. The first thing he did was look to him....

Davis looked different: He was taller and his clothes were gone and replace for a strange blue armor. His chocolate brown eyes were replaced for blue ones. His goggles were also gone and they were replaced for a blue helmet with a red ruby in the forehead part. He was amazed with his new phisical form, he felt somewhat strong. The next hing he did was look around him, he saw another old man looking him with amazement.

This old man was different from the other one was bald and had a large beard. He was wearing a red and blue smock, what made Davis guess he was a scientist.

''You're awake'' the old man said with a smile ''How do you feel now?''

''Well....fine'' answered Davis, in a totally different voice.

''That's good'' the old man said ''I would like to introduce myself. I am Dr. Cain''

''Well, nice to meet you" replied Davis

"Nice to meet you too, Megaman X.'' said Dr. Cain.

"Megaman X?'' asked Davis.

''That's your name. Right?'' asked Dr. Cain.

''Wrong, I'm....'' stopped Davis.

''Wait a second'' he thought ''Why should I tell him about my past? I doubt he wil believe me. Besides, I rather forget all about my miserable life. I guess I should adopt that weird name....Megaman X....doesn't sound bad''

''Uh....maybe you are right'' he said.

"Then welcome'' said Dr. Cain.

"Thanks'' replied Davis.

"I can't believe it. A new breed of robots'' hissed Dr. Cain.

"Robots?'' asked Davis.

"While studying the capsule, it gave a few specifications of yourself'' explained Dr. Cain " It says you're the first one of a new generation of robots with the innovative ability of thinkm feel and decide for themselves....almost humans"

"So this is what I became?'' thought Davis "An almost human robot? This is so strange. But I'll live as that. I feel that it'll be a lot better than my other life"

"I can't wait until I study all the blueprints so mass production can begin'' said Dr. Cain.

"A question'' said Davis "Who's my creator?''

"You don't remember? It's Dr. Light, the greatest scientist on robotics the world has ever know''

"Could be that old man I saw when I was inside the capsule?" thought Davis.

"Where is he?'' he asked.

"I'm sorry, it's been 30 years since you were sealed in the capsule. Dr Light died 28 years ago'' answered Dr. Cain.

"That's....so awful....I wanted to see him" said Davis, sadly.

"Don't worry, he's now at a better place. I can guarantee that'' said Dr. Cain.

"I would like to know what wil happen to me know'' said Davis.

"Well, X, you'll come with us, it's seems I'll take care of you. You'll be fine, you're in good hands'' said Dr. Cain.

"Okay, I'll go. And thanks for offering yourself of taking care of me'' said Davis.

"It's okay for me" replied Dr. Cain.

And that's how Davis Motomiya left his life as a DigiDestined and started a new life as a Maverick Hunter named Megaman X....



-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Okay, how did you like my first chapter? There might be two explanations of why I wrote this fic. Number One: I always wanted to make a Digimon/Megaman X fic. Or Number Two: I drank too much chocolate milk this morning.

Firebrand: Regardless of that, I believe everyone will like it.

Megamastermaind: Are you serious?

X: Why the doubt? It sounds funny having Davis becoming me.

Megamastermaind: Possibly, but I'm afraid I'd lost the touch now that I'm 18.

Phallanx: Quotting Terriermon: Momentei.

Megamastermaind: Geez, what would be of me without you, guys?

X: Dunno.

Zero: Uh....there will be some Mavericks, right?

Megamastermaind: Yes, some real special Mavericks will appear. Wanna know them? Find out on the next chapter....see you around.