Digimon Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ A Child's Death. A Reploid's Birth. ❯ Home....Bitter Home ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5: Home....Bitter Home.



Megamastermaind: Once more I'm here, and now I'm presenting you Chapter 5.

Owlmon: It took us some time, but we think it'll be worthy.

Firebrand: Are you sure our readers will like it.

Megamastermaind: We hope so, Firebrand, we hope so.

Zero: Then what are you waiting for? Start the chapter now.

Owlmon: We are on it.

Firebrand: Megamastermaind doesn't own Digimon and/or Megaman X, you got it?

Zero: Digimon belongs to Ramiko Ishida (We think that's his name) and Toei Animation; and Megaman X belongs to Keiji Inafune and Capcom Co.

Owlmon: Therefore, we want no sues.

Megamastermaind: Thanks, guys, now let's head to the story: Thanks to the Retrievers, X is back to the Real World. There he will have to face some persons from his past: The DigiDestined. But that's not the only problem....

------------------------------------------------------ --------



The night was quiet on Odaiba, but at an apartment, things wasn't quite good.

TK was rolling on his bed like he was having a dream, effectively, he was....



TK's dream

*****************

"DAVIS!! DAVIS!! WHERE ARE YOU!!?

TK wasn't having any luck on searching his redheaded friend, by the moment he was at the beach.

"Where could he gone?" he asked to himself, then, he gazed at a cliff.

"I haven't looked up there, I hope he's there" said TK as he went to the cliff still yelling out Davis' name.

"I'm gonna have to climb up" he sighed and started to climb the cliff, once on the top, he continued searching his friend.

"DAVIS!!" he yelled again and again.

But in some seconds, while he was looking around, he finally found him, the boy with spiky reddish brown hair and goggles who was now standing at the cliffside, giving his back at TK, whose face was quicly iluminated with a smile.

"Davis!" he cried as he ran to him, with the full intentions of wraping him in a hard hug, but he fell to the floor while running, when he got up, Davis vanished like nothing.

"Davis? Davis!!" cried TK, then a huge wave covered the cliff, making him over his eyes, when he uncovered them he couldn't believe his eyes.

Instead of Davis, now there was a tall boy wearing a strange blue armor and a blue helmet with a red crystal, he had blue eyes and he was staring harshly at TK.

"Wh-who a-are you?" he stammered, and the one on blue armor dissapeared as well.

"DAVIS!!" cried TK once more....

************************************************

End Dream

TK woke up from his dream, panting heavily

"I had this dream again...." he thought "The same I just had yesterday...." then he looked up to the ceiling.

"It's been a month since Davis disappeared" he whispered (A/N: I decided that the Digimon Timeline should be A LOT SLOWER than the Megaman X Timeline) "And summer vacations have been horrible without him"

He leaned back to his bed, trying to clear up his mind.

"I hope he's alive" he thought" But I don't quite understand....Who's that mystery boy on blue armor? Does he know something about Davis? Oh, I just hope I get the answers soon..."

After that, TK went back to sleep...



Meanwhile, X didn't moved from the cliff, he wasn't willing to go back to his former life, so he wouldn't get any close to the city, specially Odaiba.

"I ain't stupid enough to return to go back to Odaiba" thought X, who for the moment he was only wearing his scarf, his helmet was on his hands. "I'll stay here till another portal opens" the wind was blowing on his face gently, waving his hair and his scarf; the moonlight was giving him a nice look.

"No, no way I'll become Davis again" muttered X "Only if were retarded, and I'm not that" he whispered as he leaned to get some sleep, unwary that someone was having plans for him.

"We must find a way to get him closer to his friends, but how are we going to do it?" asked the voice to itself "Humph....Hey! I finally found out.'



The next day, TK was walking his way to Matt's; he said he was holding a meeting with all the DigiDestined. But he wasn't concentrating on that.

"I wonder who's that guy" he said to himself.

"Wondering about what?" a female voice asked. TK turned around and saw it was Kari.

"Oh, it's you, Kari" smiled TK "I was just wondering about a dream I had last night'

"A dream?" asked another voice, it was Cody, who was accompanied by Yolei.

"Oh, hi there" saluted TK "I was about to explain a strange dream I had yesterday....and it seems it has something to do with Davis"

"With Davis?" asked Yolei.

"I hope it's a sign that he's okay" sighed Cody.

"I really hope so too" agreed Kari "the last time I visited the Motomiyas, they were really heartbroken"

"Come on, TK, tell us your dream" pleaded Yolei.

"Well, here I go" said TK "I was searching Davis at a cliff, after some seconds, I found him, but seconds later he disappeared and someone else appeared instead"

"Someone else?" asked Kari with a puzzled look on her face.

"Who was it?" asked Cody.

"Well" explained TK "This person was wearing a strange...."

TK was soon interrupted because a huge earthquake appeared.

"An earthquake?" asked Yolei.

"No" answered Kari "Look over there!"

Everyone looked where Kari was pointing and saw a huge red elephant-like thing with a robotic look and seemed to have a real quarrelsome attitude.

"Tremble! I am Flame Mammoth!" it shouted.



Suddenly, X received something on his system.

"It can't be" said X "Maverick activity here?"

X didn't thought, he went to the disturbing spot, forgetting his decision of not getting close to the city, on his way he expected the city to be more futuristic; but oh, surprise! The city was exactly the same when he left. Without being seen, X snatched a newspaper, checked the date and made a huge realization.

"What!? It's been only a month since I left!?" he thought "This means that time at home goes faster" (A/N: Davis calls "home'' the world where he became Megaman X, okay?)

Suddenly, his system indicated him that he was close to the disturbance spot.

"Everything seems that the Maverick is on....Odaiba?" choked X as he continued scanning.

"It must be a trap from the Retrievers" thought X "After all, they are Digimon in Maverick disguises. I shouldn't care, everyone must be taking care of this, and I bet they're doing it just fine without me"

But, then, far blasts were seen.

"What's going on?" asked X, then he realized that the DigiDestined probably weren't having their Digimon with them.

"What should I do?" thought X, then he looked at himself "I have a new physical form, I doubt they will discover me" after that, he dashed towards the disturbance spot....



"What are we going to do?" asked Cody as he watched helplessly all the utter chaos Flame Mammoth was causing.

"Hey you, Elephant Boy" shouted Yolei "Why don't you play somewhere else"

Flame Mammoth turned around and glared at her.

"You dare insult me?" he asked "It's time for you to learn to show some respect to your elders"

Flam Mammoth made a huge jump and fell heavily.

"JUMP PRESS!!"

The Jump Press made another earthquake that threw the DigiDestined to the ground.

"What are we going to do?" asked Cody "Our Digimon are not with us"

"Now, for you, my littles, a burning end" said Flame Mammoth as he aimed at the kids.

"FIRE WAVE!!"

"Get out of the way!" yelled TK as he and the DigiDestined jumped for it, he and Kari jumped to the left, while Cody and Yolei jumped to the right.

"How lucky you are, you managed to evade my Fire Wave" said Flam Mammoth "What a shame that it haves to end, and the first ones shall be you" and pointed to TK and Kari.

"Oh, no, he's going to finish us!" cried Kari.

"I never expected I would end barbecued" pointed out TK.

"Say farewell, kiddies....FIRE...."

But someone appeared quickly and gave Flame Mammoth a hard kick....it was X.

(You can insert your favorite Anime/Manga/Game hero here. In my case, I would choose the theme of Kyo Kusanagi <The real one, not the clones> from KOF '99)

Everyone saw him and gasped in amazement, but TK was totally shocked as he flashed back to his dream.

"That's the one! That's the one!" thought TK with his eyes wide open "But I don't remember that he were wearing a yellow scarf on my dream...."

"Playtime's over, Flame Mammoth!" cried X.

"X! It's you again" growled Flame Mammoth.

"Yeah, and I'll make sure you don't cause anymore trouble"

Flame Mammoth rushed at X to crush him, but X was really prepared, not to mention that he was now stronger than ever. He just evaded Flame Mammoths attack with a jump, and at the same time, he activated his Plasma Cannon and aimed.

"PLASMA SHOT!!"

Flame Mammoth received a critical hit; this made him angry and jumped into the air.

"JUMP PRESS!!"

"Bad move, heavyweight" hissed X as he charged his cannon.

"X-BUSTER!!"

The X-Buster caught Flame Mammoth on mid-air and threw him to the ground really hurt. And all that before the amazing eyes of TK, Kari, Yolei and Cody.

"I can't believe it" said Kari "This guy is beating the crap out of this....monster without any trouble"

"Who can he be?" asked Cody.

"It's not over" muttered Flame Mammoth.

"FIRE WAVE!!"

X simply dodged the attack and stroke at the Maverick once more.

"Oh, yes it is....PLASMA SHOT!!"

The Plasma Shots made Flame Mammoth fall to the ground, X aimed at him, ready to give him the final blow, but Flame Mammoth teleported away to save his life.

"Coward" whispered X. Then, he felt the DigiDestined coming to him.

"Hey, thanks" said Kari.

"You saved our lives, we are thankful" said Cody.

"It was nothing" replied X coldly, then he noticed that TK was staring at him.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing" answered TK as he snapped out of it.

"Then my job is done here" said X "Before I forget, my name is Megaman X. I'm more known as X" then he teleported away too.

"Megaman X? What a weird name" pointed out Yolei.

"But he's a tough guy if you ask me" replied Cody.

"I wonder where did he came from" wondered Kari, then she turned her look at TK, who was stupefied again.

"What's the matter, TK?" she asked.

"You won't believe it, but I have seen him before" answered TK.

"You've seen him?" asked Yolei "Where and when?"

"Let's go to Matt's and I'll explain" he answered as they left, meanwhile, X was running between shadows so he couldn't be seen.

"At least they haven't suspected" thought X "But what I wonder is how Flame Mammoth was able to enter the Real World"

X looked somewhat concerned "I gotta find out who is doing this. I don't wanna know what could happen if Sigma comes back" then he stepped ahead to the cliff....





"Let me see if I got this straight" said Tai "You said that a mammoth-like freak was causing a lot of trouble?" TK, Kari, Yolei and Cody nodded in agreement.

"And that a mysterious boy in blue armor came out of nowhere and he stopped him?" asked Izzy.

"Yeah" answered TK "He also said that his name was Megaman X, most known as X"

"And you said you have been dreaming of him?" asked Matt, his eyes on his brother.

"Yes, I did" he answered "But for some reason, I feel that he has something to do with Davis"

Everyone gasped by what TK said.

"Why would someone like him be connected with Davis?" asked Sora.

"I don't know, something deep inside me tells me again and again that X knows something about Davis" answered TK "Even if it is just a dream"

"We are going to ask him in that case" pointed out Tai.

"The question is: How are we going to find him?"

"According to the descriptions you gave us, the one named Flame Mammoth and the one named Megaman X are some kind of super-advanced fighting robots" said Izzy "They have to emit some sort of electromagnetic waves, so I'll try to search a program that tracks them down. Once we find X, we'll make our interrogatory wisely"

"I think we should keep Mimi informed about this, don't you think?" suggested Joe.

"You're right" agreed Tai "If we are going to find whoever that can lead us to Davis, everyone must know"

"I will e-mail her so she gets informed of our plans" said Sora.

"And Ken is been on Osaka, visiting some relatives of his" added Cody "So we are going to e-mail him as well"

"All right, then it's decided" finished Tai "Tomorrow we'll start searching for that X and put him on an interrogatory until we get info from him"

"If he allows it" replied Yolei "He could attack us if he feels threaten"

"Okay, the meeting is dismissed" said Joe and everyone went to their houses, but TK decided to go to the Motomiya's and cheer them up, while he was walking he passed by a electronics store where were some TV's outside. TK watched and saw it was the news. "In another news....a month has passed since the disappearance of Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya and nothing done to find his whereabouts has given results....if anyone has seen it, notify it to your local police station. He has reddish brown hair and chocolate brown eyes; he was wearing goggles, shorts, blue T-shirt and a blue vest the day he disappeared."

TK sighed and continued walking to the Motomiya's. It was getting dark and night was approaching, he was just some blocks away from the house, when TK felt someone around, when he looked up, he gasped as he saw X standing in a building's top watching the sun going down.

"It's X!" cried TK on his mind "If I'm going to ask him about Davis, this is my chance"

TK approached to the building slowly, so X couldn't notice his presence, he was just wondering how to reach the top of the building and making sure X wouldn't leave when suddenly, he saw X turning around, ready to leave, but he took a last glance to the sun, which was almost hidden in the mountains, an then he took a look to the Motomiya's house for a few seconds and then he left the building by just jumping from it and fell to the ground unharmed, then he started to walk towards a dark alley.

"I can't lose him" whispered TK as he followed X carefully without being seen, when he saw X entering the alley, TK ran as fast as he could and entered the alley as well, but after that, he realized it was a dead end, and X was nowhere to be found.

"Rats! He's gone" thought TK.

"Hey, you!" said a voice behind him and he turned around quickly, just to realize that it was no one else but X.

"I wanna know something, pal" said X "Why are you following me? It is because you are starting to like me or what?" he asked sarcastically.

"Hey! Don't insinuate that!" whined TK "I'm here because I have questions and I'm totally sure you have the answers"

"You? Looking answers from me?" asked X "Why would you make me questions?"

"Because a dream I had about you" answered TK, then X made a malicious smile.

"Dreaming of me? Then I should reconsider that theory that you actually like me" he said evilly.

"Stop that!" countered TK "This dream of mine involves someone else, but since you're in it, I presume you know something we don't"

"And what is it?" asked X.

"I believe you know something about our lost friend Davis Motomiya" answered TK.

For a few seconds, X was stood still, but then he just smiled.

"Sorry, I don't know any Davis, it's seems you found the wrong dream dude" replied X.

"Don't try to fool me" countered TK looking straight at X's eyes "I know you have something to do and I will find it out"

TK kept looking at X's eyes, and he felt something really familiar on them.

"You may deny it, Megaman X, but I'm sure you know Davis" said TK.

"Well I don't" replied X "Now, if you excuse me, I have better things to do than answering silly questions from Gilligan hated boys" then, he teleported away. TK just saw the beam shooting to the sky, with frustration eyes.

"He got away" sighed TK "But I will get the answers sooner or later" then he walked towards his house.

Meanwhile X arrived to the cliff, amazed that TK suspected things so soon and all because of a dream.

"It seems that TK might cause some trouble if he keeps going on like this" thought X "If he or anyone else finds out who I really am, I'll be toasted"

Then X leaned down to sleep, while his sleep, the crystal from his helmet started to glow in a blue tone, and after some seconds, the glowing faded and the crystal went back to it's normal red....



The next day, X woke up a little uncomfortable for reasons he didn't know.

"I may got a bad sleep" said X to himself, he looked around and found his old D-3 by his side.

"Stubborn" muttered X as he threw the D-3 to the sea.

"When will they ever understand? I don't want to return to my former life as Davis. I will live the rest of my life as Megaman X" thought X.

Suddenly, he got another reading on his system.

"More Maverick activity?" asked X "I'll have to go again" then he went to the city to track down the Maverick, unwary that a change was done to him....



Meanwhile at Odaiba, Tk, Kari and Yolei were planning something while walking around the streets, after TK told them that he found X the other day.

"And what did he said?" asked Kari.

"He assures he doesn't know Davis' answered TK "But I don't believe him"

"How are you so sure" asked Yolei.

"Something tell me he is just lying, there's something about X, and I'll find out"

"And where's Cody?" asked Kari.

"He went to the Digital World to gather our Digimon" answered Yolei "We must be prepared for these new persons"

"Speaking of that, do you think we'll find another one of these creatures?" asked TK, he was still making that question when they heard an explosion near them.

"That answers my question" said TK.

"And it means yes" pointed out Kari as she, TK, Yolei ran to the origin of the explosion.

When they arrived, they couldn't believe their eyes: A huge bee-like robot was flying around making a total disaster.

"This is a total troublesome situation" gasped TK.

"And what can we do? We don't have our Digimon with us" said Yolei.

The bee-like robot stopped causing chaos and turned it's look to the DigiDestined.

"Ah! So you're the kids who confronted Flame Mammoth. I am the mighty Blast Hornet and I will be your executioner" he hissed.

"Okay now what's next?" asked Kari.

"This, my little!" yelled Blast Hornet as he dived at them with his stinger activated.

"Look out!" cried Yolei.

Everyone ran fast to evade Blast Hornet attack, which hit found void.

"Really impressive for a bunch of human children" pointed out Blast Hornet "But I'm a busy person so I'll finish this soon" then he prepared his main attack.

"PARASITIC BOMB!!"

A big group of bee-like bombs were approaching the DigiDestined who were stunned, not knowing what to do, the bombs were about to hit them, when suddenly some blasts came out and destroyed all the bombs. Everyone turned to look and saw X standing there with his Plasma Cannon activated.

"X! It's you again!" cried Kari, relieved.

"What are you doing here?" asked Yolei.

"Isn't it obvious? Saving your lives" answered X coldly.

"So you're here, well it seems I'll have some fun after all" hissed Blast Hornet.

"That's what you think" said X as he prepared to fight Blast Hornet.

"Then let's stop wasting time" hissed Blast Hornet.

"PARASITIC BOMB!!"

A whole bunch of bombs went directly to X who just sighed.

"Again that old stupid trick? PLASMA SHOT!!"

He aimed carefully and he blasted all and each one of the bees with ease.

"You pest!" cursed Blast Hornet as he flew right to X.

"You haven't changed on anything" mumbled X as he charged his cannon to max power and waited until Blast Hornet got close enough.

"X-BUSTER!!"

The X-Buster was aimed to Blast Hornet and hurt him a lot, he was about to fall to the ground, when X attacked once more.

"PLASMA SHOT!!"

X's attack hit Blast Hornet cleanly, leaving him helpless.

"Don't think this is the end" said Blast hornet weakly before teleporting away, X only shot a glare to the empty space.

"He got less stronger and more coward" muttered X, then he turned to the DigiDestined.

"You better stay out of this. This is too much for you to handle" said X.

"That's the less important thing" replied TK as he looked on X's eyes again.

"Now we want you to tell us everything you know about Davis" added Yolei.

"When will you ever learn? I don't know that Davis" countered X, then he realized that Kari didn't put her eyes off from him.

"What are you looking at?" asked X, annoyed.

"Is it just me or you got smaller?" she asked back.

"What!?" gasped X as he looked at himself and made an unpleasant discovery: He lost height and now he was at the same level of the DigiDestined.

"Th-this is I-I-mmpossible!" stammered X, suddenly; the D-3's started to glow intensely.

"What's happening?" asked TK, then, X's red crystal started to glow in the blue tone again, he felt pain as the glow intensified.

"What's going on? Why is he reacting to the D-3's?" asked Yolei.

X was feeling more pain as the DigiDestined walkd to him.

"Stay away!" he yelled while walking away from them, trying to ease up the pain.

"Hey! We are just trying to help you" said TK.

"Yeah, right" replied X ironically, fighting the pain as he kept walking backwards.

"X, let us help you" pleaded Kari as she walked to X.

"Stay away from me!" shouted X as he activated his Plasma Cannon and aimed it at Kari.

"X, please, let us help you" pleaded Kari again,

"Leave me alone, then!" yelled X between all his pain, he found no other choice than to teleport away.

"That's real strange" pointed out TK "Why would he react to our Digivices?"

"I simply don't know, but it was a total headache for X" answered Kari.

"Hey! I just got a message from Cody" interrupted Yolei "he just came from the Digital World, he already haves our Digimon with him.

"Great! Now we will be able to defend ourselves from these.robots" said Kari.

"And we'll also be able to track down X" added TK "We must et info from him so we can figure out a way to find Davis"

"But did you found something familiar on X?" asked Kari.

"Now that you mention it, yes, I found his eyes real familiar" pointed out Yolei "even if it haves no reason"

"Yeah, you're right" agreed TK "Now let's go get our Digimon, I bet they'll be happy to see us"

"And the same thing goes for us" replied Kari with a wide smile as she and the others left....



But a at cliff someone wasn't very happy.

X was still in pain, but it was nothing compared to the one he felt when he was close to the DigiDestined.

"Damn! Being close to them is way too risky" mumbled X as his pain faded and the crystal's blue glowing ceased and it went back to it's normal red color.

"Ahh! No more pain" sighed X, but at his feet he suddenly found his D-3 again, by the only sight of it, a huge anger started to invade him.

"Why won't they quit!?" yelled X "I don't want to be Davis again!" then he delivered a hard kick to his D-3 sending it to the cliff's bottom. After that, he looked to himself.

"They are somehow subjecting me to some kind of reconversion process" thought X "But I will find out a way to reverse it." He looked at the sea, now more calmed down.

"I am Megaman X now. Davis Motomiya no longer exists, and I will make sure they don't transform me back to the ignored redhead I once was" said X to himself "I have a new life, and it haves no more sorrows or sadness."

He just sat down on the cliffside with those thoughts on his mind, convinced that he would make it trough.

But destiny was preparing something else for X....



-------------------------------------------------- --

Megamastermaind: That's the end of chapter 5.

Owlmon: Now that he's starting to experience some changes, things aren't going to be very easy on him.

Firebrand: But why is that happening to X? Is he going to transform back to Davis?

Zero: Firebrand, there is no time for spoilers. All of that will be answered on the next chapter, right, Mega?

Megamastermaind: Sure, besides, the next chapter will be the last one.

Firebrand: You mean that we will see the end of this story on the next chapter?

Owlmon: That's right, so hang on, readers, and prepare yourselves for the final chapter.

Zero: We hope that this gets a good ending.

Megamastermaind: Oh, yeah, Zero. It'll be a nice ending, and that's goes to you too, readers, If you don't like it, you can grab mallets and whack me out, or if you want, you can chase me with Beam Sabers and slice me apart (If you catch me first), or you can just choke me until I get better on this.

Owlmon: Well, with those suggestions, you BETTER make a good ending.

Zero: Again, to quote Terriermon: Moumentai.

Megamastermaind: That's right, because it'll be a quite nice ending, till then, my friends. See ya around.