Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ *~The TAD Fics~* ❯ A Tad Too Many Scene Changes ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: Don't own pokémon and I don't on Digimon...all I do have the right to is a little bit of insanity caused by drinking too much cola and Halloween frenzies and I haven't a clue what I'm writing about so I'll just leave it here!!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is SO rated PG-13 there's no way this could get any less ^_^ This story concentrates on what happens around Halloween time in the Pokemon world, and I really couldn't be arsed to do a description so I'll leave it there!

A tad to may scene changes!
By Togepi


It's another wonderful sunny bright...er...(*The crazy fanfic writer looks out the window of where ever she's sat*)....horrible, cloudy, autumn day...in Pallet town. As the fanfic writer desperately attempts to get on some kinda cola high cos she's convinced her life is a complete lost cause, our so called "heros" are moping around Professor Oak's house with nothing to do.

"I'm bored" moaned Ash. "There's nothing to do"

"The fanfic writer just told everyone that dumb ass" Brock snapped back. Misty and Ash just watched Brock as he talked to a lamp.

"Er.....Brock, I really think you should get your eyes fixed" said misty nervously.

"Nonsense misty..." replied Brock as he turned to the couch. "...I can see just fine..." He then paused as the rubbed the sofa's armrest, he then lowed his voice to a whisper. "Erm....just between you and me Misty your arms could use a shave...and you've gotta lose some pounds, your HUGE!"

Misty's eyes began to get wide with fury as veins and other various things began popping out of her head, she was about to give Brock the walloping of a lifetime when...Tracey walked in with freshly baked cookies on a tray.

"I made cookies...anyone want one?"

Suddenly Ash and Misty rushed towards Tracey knocking him over stole all the cookies and just sat there eating them, well more swallowing them whole. Tracey looked at his empty tray and began to cry.

"They left none for me"

Just then Brock lifted his head up from the sofa, who he still thinks is Misty, and a large smile grew across his face.

"Is that Ash's mum I can hear" he gleamed happily. "Come here you!"

As Tracey picked himself up off the floor Brock suddenly tackled him back to the ground and began kissing him, Tracey made no real attempt to fight him off. As Brock and Tracey made out on the floor Togepi walked in and automatically was disgusted at the sight before him.

"Ewwwwww...not thirdwheelshipping AGAIN! Geez!" the egg moaned, slapping his little hand to his forehead.

"No no this is Kitchenshipping..." corrected Brock. "...this is Ash's mother not Tracey"

"Er.....right?" replied the confused evil egg. "...er Brock, I'd hate to tell you this but that IS Tracey, not Ash's whore mother"

"Nah your wrong Pikachu..." laughed Brock, he then went and kissed Tracey again.

"Pikachu? but I'm..." Togepi then realized it was no good so just walked off. "...whatever!"

As Brock continued to kiss Tracey passionately he did actually open his eyes a tiny bit to see the wonder's of Ash's mother's face, but when his vision cleared he saw....

"ARRGGGHHHHH! IT'S TRACEY! IT'S TRACEY!" Brock yelled as he leapt off Tracey. "EWWWWWWWW...GROSSY, I KISSED TRACEY, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!!!!!"

Togepi just sighed and shrugged.

"I knew all that flirting with women was just a cover up for you being gay!" cried Tracey happily. "YAY!"

Brock just froze. "Yay? Why Yay? Yay? Oh my God...!"Brock then pointed to Tracey. "...YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME!"

Tracey just moved his eyebrows and blew Brock a kiss, Brock just ran off screaming but tripped over a chair and landed on the floor. As he did one of tracey's sketches, which was on the chair, floated down in front of brock's face. brock picked it up and squinted hard to see the drawing on it.....it became a little clearer then he saw the whole picture.

"ARRGGGHHHH! IT'S A PICTURE OF ME AND TRACEY NAKED! ARRGGGHHHHHH!"

Brock then jumped through the closed window, smashing it! he then ran off into the Tauros enclosure. As he did Tracey, Ash, Misty and Togepi watched him, all shaking their heads.

"That guy ain't right" sighed Misty, She then turned to Tracey. "Hey Tracey, do you have any ideas what we could do?"

"Well we could all go on holiday to my island" Tracey suggested.

"YOU have an island?" replied Ash, sounding a bit puzzled. "Since when did you get an island?"

"I dunno, I just do!" replied Tracey. "It's called Tracey island and it's real cool!"

"Tracey island?" said togepi, sounding amused. "Couldn't you of thought of anything a little more original?"

"The name came with the island...I guess they knew I was gonna buy it!" Everyone just looked at each other nervously. "Anyway I'm having a Halloween party there, all the digi-destined are coming!"

"And when were you thinking of inviting us, Sketch boy!" snapped togepi.

"Er...now!"

"Well were coming too!" snapped Misty. "Whether we're invited or not!"

"YAY!" yelled Ash. "PARTY AT TRACEY'S! PARTY AT TRACEY'S! THE MILKY BARS ARE ON ME!!!!"

Togepi just looked at the terminally confused little boy and frowned. "Milky bars?"

A few days later Tracey and all the others had arrived on Tracey island, Tracey took his so called friends, including a still very disturbed Brock, into the wonderful huge house. Already there were the digi-destined and their digimon who immediately crowded around Tracey as he came in.

"Hey look it's Tracey, everyone loves Tracey!" slurred Matt as he rested one arm around Tracey's shoulder while the other held a bottle of bud. He then began to sing..."You guys are my best friends, always *hicupp* together...lalllaaaaaaa, la la la, la la, laaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

"Damn it give me some of that!" snapped Brock as he snatched the bottle of bud from Matt and drank all of it. The alcohol had a very fast effect, due to the fact that this is a fanfic and whatever I type goes! And Brock put his arm around Matt and they both began signing. "...We'll be friends forever, you see, we'll be...friends forever..."

They then ran off to the unknown part of the house....sorry I mean UNOWN part of the house cos it's where unowns play card games.

"Go any three's?" a letter A unown, who had a cigarette in his invisible mouth, asked a letter J unown who was sat across the table from him.

"Arrrrrrrr, Go fish!"

Back with Tracey and co they are all mingling into the party, Ash was dunking for stupid little apples with sora and Mimi, Misty was doing...er...something and Togepi was getting suspicious about the island.

"This place looks awfully familiar" he pondered to himself a he wondered into the kitchen. In the kitchen was TK, Cody and Davis who were all sat at a table.

"So this Christmas no matter what I'm gonna kiss Kari under the mistletoe..." Davis told his two friends. "...then she'll be my girl..."

"ARRGGHHH! DAVIS YOUR HAND IS IN THE TOSTER!" yelled Cody interrupting him. Davis looked at his right hand and realized it was in a toaster.

"ARRGGHHHHHHH! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" scremed davis as he began to bang the toaster on everything he could see....it then eventually fell off. "Phew! I'm glad that's over with"

"ARRGGGHHHH DAVIS IT'S IN THERE AGAIN!" TK suddenly yelled, sure enough the toaster was on Davis' hand again so he began to bang it on everything yet again!

Togepi watched with amusement then his sights followed Yolei as she entered the kitchen. She walked over to the cupboard and as she opened it a body fell out, she screamed and jumped back in horror, then she calmed down and laughed at it.

"Ha! A pretend dead body in the cupboard fancy that..." she said as she walked off. Togepi looked closely at the so called "pretend" dead body and lifted up it's head. he then stepped back and gasped in amazement as he recnoised the body.

"Why this isn't pretend at all..." he whispered. "...this is Virgil Tracey of the Thunderbirds...this means..." suddenly dramatic music played as a close up on Togepi revealed the eggs horrified face. "...this is Tracey island, belonging to the stars of Thunderbirds....Tracey must of killed them all and claimed this island and all it's contents for himself..." A smug, evil look then grew across the eggs face. "...I didn't know sketch boy had it in him...oh well not my problem!"

With that Togepi exited the kitchen, as he did he passed Davis who was trying to fix the toaster he had broken, several times. As he fiddled about with it the toaster began to glow and it vanished...along with Davis.

Davis and the Toaster then appeared in a strange looking forest, they were surrounded by dinosaurs, big evil looking dinosaurs.

"Arrggghhhh! this thing sent me back in time!" yelled Davis, almost in tears. Then a T-rex taped Davis on the shoulder and pointed to a sign reading 'FILM LOCATION FOR JURRASIC PARK 4: WHEN STUPID KIDS GET EATEN BY DINOSAURS!'

"Cool I'm only on a film set" Davis said happily with a huge smile on his face before...he got eaten by the T-Rex.

Back to the party Team Rocket had decided to appear like they normally do only this time they appeared very much drunk!

"OLD MaCDonaLD HaD a FARm Ei I eI I oH..." Jesse and James sang as they walked through the door into the party, meowth, who wasn't drunk followed.

"Guys, it's one thing ta come ta a party hosted by Tracey but did we really have ta come here while youse two were drunk!" snapped the really angry feline.

"Humph! Your no fun Meowthy..." slurred Jesse, she then turned to James. "...come on let's go and find someone who wants to have fun Jamsie"

The two of them stumbled off leaving meowth all on his own. Jesse and James walked for ages and eventually got to some dark cave, they gasped in amazement as they saw Thunderbird one stood in front of them.

"It's very big..." commented Jesse.

"...and pointy" added on James. The two then burst into a fit of drunken giggles, James obviously meant something rude, what I haven't a clue...I'm sweet and innocent (*with that the fanfic writer also goes into a fit of giggles...seems like the cola high is taken effect*)

"So what should we do with this?" Jesse asked James.

"I have an idea" replied James as he looked at Jesse with a strange glint in his eyes, Jesse knew exactly what James meant and giggled rudely.

"Lets go!"

The two of them ran into Thunderbird one and....er...(*sweatdrop*) let's leave it there! For now anyway!

Meanwhile back upstairs at the party....

Ash had realized something!

"Hey! Where's Pikachu?"

Back at Professor Oak's laboratory Pikachu wandered into the living room.

"Hey guys I found this real cool picture of...." he then stopped dead when he realized no one was there. "...where is everyone? DAMN IT THEY LEFT ME BEHIND AGAIN! I never get to have fun!"

Suddenly some zombie thing jumped through the wimdow, lunged at Pikachu bit his arm then jumped back outta the window, Pikachu was immediately Zombifyed, he just stood there still as Professor Oak walked in.

"Ahhhh Pikachu there you are, since Ash left you behind you can come Trick or Treating with me and Delia...come along now!"

With that Professor oak grabbed pikachu's arm and dragged him out the room.

Back in Thunderbird one Jesse and James had begun to sober up but suddenly realized that things weren't right, for starters they were laying naked in a bed...thunderbird one has a bed...that's news to me!

"Er...James? Are you...wearing anything?" Jesse asked. James looked under the sheets and replied.

"Ye...I mean no"

Both of them sighed.

"This is the third time this week" snapped Jesse.

"Yeah but this is the first time we had a vicar stood by the bed" replied James, they both looked to the left and saw a vicar stood by them.

"Did we get married while we were asleep?" asked Jesse.

"I don't think you should worry about that miss..." replied the vicar. "...I'd concentrate on that puppet that's laid next to you!"

With that Jesse and James looked to the right of them and saw Scott Tracey laying beside Jesse puffing on a cigar. Total looks of horror appeared on the two young rocket members faces.

"Why so shocked?" asked Scott. "I enjoyed it!"

"Urg! I'm never drinking again!" sighed Jesse, then Scott handed her a beer. Jesse took it stright off him and downed it in one.

Back in pallet town professor Oak and zombified pikachu were now trick or treating with delia. Oak was in a batman costume while Delia was dressed like Xena warrior princess. They knocked on a door and a man answered it.

"Trick or treat!" Oak and delia yelled happily as one of Pikachu's arms fell off.

"Oh what cute.....er...children?" said the man as he saw Oak and Delia. "Oh well, never mind here you go!" The man held out candy but as he did Pikachu lunged at the man and bit a chunk out of his head.

"Arrgghhh! Pikachu what's gotten into you?" snapped Oak as the man fell dead to the floor and Pikachu began to munch on his brains. "Oh well I guess it's okay, just don't eat the next person's brain okay?"

Back in thunderbird one Team Rocket are...er...still there! And once again drunk like hell. Both Jesse and James were singing.

"Pappaparaparaparaparapara!! Pappaparapappa Pappaparaparaparaparapara!
Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Rocket Dan!..."

"What in the hell are you two singing?" asked Scott.

"I dunno..." replied James. "...something we made up once!"

Suddenly Wobbuffet came out of it's Pokéball and screamed. "SOUUUUNANSA....*cough* ...sorry i mean WOBBUFEEEET!"

Scott fell out of the bed in shock and surprise at the blue blob in front of him.

"WHAT'S THAT?" he screamed.

"That's my lovely huggable Wobbuffet" replied Jesse as she gave Wobbuffet a huge tight hug.

"It kind of looks like it needs the toilet" Scott snapped back. "And if it does ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING in this ship your cleaning it up"

Just then they all hear a funny farting noise, Jesse looked behind Wobbuffet and sighed. "Ahhhhh, crap!"

Meanwhile in a small secluded house in pallet town, Osama Bin laden is gloating to his two friends sadam Hussein and Sadam's boyfriend Satan.

"Wahahahahahahaha! The world won't be able to find me here" he laughed evilly. Satan just rolled his eyes as saddam looked at him with sparkly eyes.

"Oh your so evil!" he said as a smile grew across his face. Satan just sighed as he began to get jealous.

"Well personally I think he deserves to get his ass kicked!" he snapped. Both Osama and saddam were about to respond when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" sighed satan as he stood up and walked to the door. As he did nostradamus, who was sat in the back of the room held up a box of games. "Anyone wanna play monopoly?"

At the door Satan opened it to see Oak and delia stood outside with pikachu.

"Trick or treat!"

"Oh that's right it's Halloween" Satan said. "Er..come inside and I'll find you something!"

Satan walked back inside followed by Oak, Delia and Pikachu. Satan walked into the kitchen as the three Pokémon characters waited in the living room. As they did Delia nudged Oak in the ribs and whispered to him.

"These people have really good costumes don't they?"

"Er yeah costumes right!" replied a nervous Oak, he knew who they REALLY were.

"No! Sadam, I Want Mayfair!" snapped osama.

"I want it!" Sadam snapped back.

"No I DO!"

"I DO!"

"I DO!!!!"

"I DOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

With that they both began to slap fight each other as Satan retuned with a handful of candy, rare candies that is!

"Well that's all I have....I got them off two purple haired women" Satan told them as he put the rare candies in their trick or treat bags.

"Ah this is fine" replied Oak looking hungrily at all the rare candies. "We gotta go now!"

But before they could leave, Zombie Pikachu lunged at Sadam and Osama bit them, killed them and ate their brains.

"Huh well fancy that, Pikachu just solved all conflicts in the world" said Oak.

"Huh?" replied Delia, showing us where Ash got his amazing stupidity from.

Satan took one look at Pikachu and fell instantly in love.

"Your purfect!" he gasped in amazement. "You must come to hell with me and be my lover!"

Of course Pikachu didn't respond cos he's dead and is just a zombie now. So Satan picked up his new love and both vanished back to hell. Oak and Delia just shrugged and left the building....... hummm wait I think I forgot something.

"What about me" moaned nostradamus. "I'm so alone!"

With that he undressed and streaked across Pallet town.

Back at tracey island, everyone is still having drunken fun. Team Rocket had retuned along with scott all singing a song.

"Lucky Lucky nice to..." sung James, he then turned to Scott and he finished off the line.

"...Mewtwo!"

James then sung another line. "Happy Happy I'm so..." This time he turned to Jesse.

"...Pippi!" she replied, they then all began to giggle continuously but were forced to stop when they walked into the living room and came face to face with Tracey holding a gun.

"HEY! YOU THREE JOIN THE OTHERS!" he snapped as he pointed to all his other guests who were all huddled together and scared sat on the floor. Jesse just smiled and turned to her two friends.

"Tracey has a big gun" she whispered to them. Tracey who heard her looked at the gun he was holding and smiled happily.

"Yeah this thing is great isn't it" he said.

"I wasn't talking about that" sniggered Jesse, as Scott and James began to giggle too. Tracey just looked down at his......erm...pride and joy? Then looked back at Jesse, Scott and James.

"I'll take that as a complement shall I" Tracey snapped.

"Take it whatever way you want" laughed Jesse. "I meant it as a sarcastic joke, it's tiny really!"

With that Tracey held his gun up at them again and took aim. "Arrggghhh! Just shut up! I'm here to take revenge! Revenge for all the times I've been killed in these damn fics! Revenge for Tracey fans everywhere! Now prepare to die!"

"Good luck that's just a water pistol" laughed James. Tracey pulled the trigger and....a squirt of water came out and wet James' shirt. Tracey looked down the barrel of the gun and pulled the trigger again, this time releasing a bullet and went straight into his face...but he didn't die...oh no...I have a better fate for Tracey.

As Tracey stumbled around blinded, Nostradamus streaked across the room, how he got from pallet town to Tracey island I haven't a clue, but he streaked. Then everyone evacuated Tracey island in little boats and floated out to sea.

"Wow! I'm glad we've escaped" said Ash, who seemed proud of himself despite the fact he didn't do ANTHING in this story.

"Yeah, but this is a tad fic..." added on Misty. "..and Tracey is still alive in the island"

Suddenly a missile flew through the sky and hit Tracey island making it explode into a gigantic fireball.

Just then a military helicopter flew overhead and stopped above one of the boats. A door opened an president Bush popped his head out.

"Oh my God! The government killed Tracey!" shouted Misty.

"Yeah! hi sorry about that.....we were aiming ...... er ..... some place else"

"That's okay" replied Ash. "You kinda did us a favor"

Just then Bill Clinton joined President Bush at the door to the helicopter.

"Hey who said you could touch the Playboy magazines Bush!" he snapped, as he held up a copy of the magazine. "These are mine"

Then England's prime minister appeared. "No! They're mine now! Bush said I could have them!"

The three men began to fight amongst each other, as they did one of the playboys fell out of the helicopter and landed straight into Brock's hands. He immediately looked at it.

"Ohhh yeah baby!" he said as he drooled over the pictures.

"Strange how Brock isn't blind when he sees pictures of naked women" Misty said to Ash.

"Naked Women!" Brock gasped. "I thought these were pictures of Vulpix!"

Everyone went silent, even the fanfic writer was left wondering why Brock has said these words.........I'll leave it all to your imaginations.

And so we leave our heroes out in the sea, in the middle of the night, with hungry Maintains and goldeens ready to eat anyone who falls overboard, and I bid you all goodnight!