Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Humanity ❯ The Birth of a Weapon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HUMANITY

By

Digifan3:16

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon, Kids WB, 4 KIDS productions, Nintendo, and Game Freak does. It wouldn't do any good to sue me anyway, I'm broke.

"The mediator between brain and muscle must be the heart."

--Metropolis

By

Thea Von Harbou

Our story begins when our mysterious, hazel-eyed character, with brown hair, is walking through a forest, when all of a sudden, a net falls upon him. "What's going on?" He asked.

Then a voice said, "Be quit, you'll find out!" The last thing our character saw before being knocked unconscious was a big red R.

2 hr. Later…

"So, you're finally awake?" Was the first voice our character heard when he woke up. "Huh?"

"Where?" He asked, then he saw his kidnappers face. "I know you! You're Giovanni, the Viridian City Gym leader!" He said.

"Smart kid," Giovanni replied, "it looks like our random human picking idea worked."

"Huh?" Our character asked.

"Call it bad timing." Giovanni answered. "If someone else arrived before you, another person would be the subject of my experiment."

"Experiment?"

"Oh yes, the experiment. You are to become the first B.R.I.AN. , a Bio-living Robotic Intelligence ANdroid."

"A what?"

"A cyborg."

"Oh." "And you will do what I say."

"Did you escape from Bellevue? Because you're nuts!"

"Oh yeah!" Giovanni said, as he was about to flash a mirror in front of his "experiment."

"What the? Its… it's a brain! My brain!" The last thing the future B.R.I.AN. saw was scientists working on his body, then he blacked out.

TO BE CONTINUED…

So what did you think? Rate and send me your opinions.