Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Dragon and the Wolf's Quest ❯ A New Beginning ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except myself my digipokedog (Guilmon dog mode, give me a better name for a poocheyana (sp?) combined with Guilmon and that will be its name.) and the characters i made up.
Police: OKAY!! we will let you update sorry for the mix up we thought you were stealing from these shows.
Me: yeah right.
"human voice"
"Digipoke voice"
Thinking/Dreaming
Biomerge talking
_______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Chapter One: A New Beginning

"Blaze! Blaze you must answer me it is very important that you do so now!" Yelled a mysterious voice.
"Wha...huh... Who's there? What do you need me for?" Blaze asked in a confused voice.
"All will be revealed in time young one, but for now wait for the others to come."
"Well could you at least tell me who you are?"
"Yes. I am AncientGreymon." AncientGreymon said.
"You're a legendary warrior aren't you. So why contact me?" he said.
"Simple. You and a few others are the next chosen tamers." It said.
"Hey, why start the party without me?" Another voice questioned.
"Don't worry you didn't miss much Mewtwo. You're right on time so tell him the other half of his destiny." he announced.
"As you may have been told by my companion here," Mewtwo began. "You are one of the few chosen to become true tamers on the day you recieved your one of a kind Digimon-Pokemon crossbreed. But you were also chosen to become a trainer."
"Wow, that's a heavy burden. I may regret this but is their anything else?" he asked with regretfulness in his voice.
"Their is still more but now we have to cut our meeting short. Remember everything said in this dream so wake up and we will see you soon Blaze." They said as they faded from view.
"Good mourning huney. Did you sleep well?" asked Blaze's mom.
"Yes. What is for breakfast?" he implied sleeply.
______________________________________________________________ _________________________________
A/N: Read and Review People!!!!