Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Dragon and the Wolf's Quest ❯ Jack Morgan's in Town ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Wolf's Challenge
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except myself my digipokedog (Guilmon dog mode, give me a better name for a poocheyana (sp?) combined with Guilmon and that will be its name.) and the characters i made up or others on a different website lend to me to use in this story.
Me:DONE
Guilmon d.m.: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Me: Oh yeah have some bread.
"human voice"
"Digipoke voice"
Thinking/Dreaming
Biomerge talking
___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________
Chapter two Jack Morgan Appears
"Hey Blazemon did you bring me any food?" Guilmon D.M. asked sounding hungry.
"Guilmon I am not a digimon and yes I did bring you food." Blaze answered as he watched his unique digimon talk. "I brought you some bread and some fish to eat ok." he said before he took out a bag.
"Yay" Guilmon exclaimed as he jumped into the bag of food and started to eat all of the food that was brought just for him.
"Hey Guilmon I just had a really strange dream last night, want to hear it?" he questioned.
"Sure" Guilmon remarked sounding very excited.
"Okay." he began as he sat down on a rock. "In the begining of the dream I was in the middle of a really dark room, but I was not alone. Someone or something was watching me and I could feel it's chilling stare on me as I walked around the pitch black room in confusion. Then, it spoke my name until I listened to it's call. It was AncientGreymon. He told me that the Digital world needed my help to save it and that I would have to leave sometime soon and I excepted this burden. Then another voice came and it just so happened to be Mewtwo with the news that his world was on the brink of destruction, I excepted this to, but then just as they were about to tell me something important I was awoken by my mother."
"That's strange I had almost the exact same dream as you." Guilmon said strangely enough.
"Did you hear what he said that was so important?" he asked.
"Yes, I did they said that I would leave when everybody was gathered together." the digimon answered.
"So does that mean that their are others who had this same dream?" Blaze asked his partner quickly.
"Well I suppose it does oh yeah he also said that their was someone on their way here." Guilmon answered in an excited tone.
"Who could it be buddy?" Blaze asked.
"Maybe its me idiot. I am Jack Morgan along with my Blazikin named Hokage and my Renamon named Rena!" exclaimed the person who was known as Jack Morgan.
_______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Read and Review!