Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Frontier ❯ Chapter 1: ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Digimon Frontier gang have been sent through a portal. To the Pokemon World! But, when they went through the portal they have been separated as well. Follow them on their journey through the Pokemon World.



Pokemon Frontier

Takuya and the gang were walking home from school and they were by the woods. When they heard something.


Hey you guys did you hear anything. Takuya asked


Yeah maybe it was just the wind. Zoe said her voice sounded scared.


Takuya and Zoe looked over at Koji, Koichi, J.P, and Tommy. They all nodded.


Well I think we should check it out. Takuya said


I’m surprised you thought of something. Did it hurt. Koji said


Hey! Takuya shouted


If you guys want to check it out I think it would be cool idea. J.P said


Oh….o.k. I guess. Koichi said


I think it could be a adventure. Tommy said


Yeah. Zoe and Koji said in unison


Then since we all agree lets go. Takuya said.


The gang then took off into woods. They were all running through the woods when they heard that sound again.


I hear it again. Takuya said


They followed the sound until they were by a dark cave. The gang heard the sound again.


I guess it was coming from hear. Koji said


Then they saw what looked like some kind of creature. The creature was green, it had little wings, and was a little small.
The creature said the same word over and over again. That word was Celebi.


Celebi….. The creature said again. Then wondered into the cave.


What do you think it is. Koichi and Koji said in unison.


Do you think it wants us to follow it. Tommy said. Everyone looked at him.


I think Tommy is right. Zoe said


Well then lets go. J.P said. Everyone else nodded. The gang then ran into the cave after the creature.


I can’t see a thing. Takuya said


Yeah no kidding. J.P said


Look there’s a light up a head. Zoe said


Come on lets go. Koji said as they ran to the light. That light was a large colorful portal. The creature was flying around it with joy.

That’s so cool. Koichi and Tommy said.


Celebi the creature said again. Flying around them as if it wanted them to go through it.


I think we should go through. Takuya said.


I don’t know Takuya it might not be safe. Zoe said


Remember we wanted a adventure and here is our chance. Takuya said


Then all of a sudden they were pushed through the portal along with the creature by a shadowy figure. They were then knocked out.


The next thing Takuya knew he was in the woods. He looked around and saw Koji still knocked out. Takuya then shook him awake.


Koji. Takuya said


Koji woke up.


What happened where is Koichi and the others. Koji asked


I think we got separated from the others and I remember we were following that creature then got pushed through that portal. Somehow we ended up here. Takuya said


Do you think we are in the Digital World. Koji asked


No I don’t think so are cell phones haven’t turned into D-tectors. Takuya said


So where are we then. Koji asked

I don’t know. Takuya said


The two of them then heard someone calling to them. Hoping it was the others.
It wasn’t it turns out it was a boy with brown hair, He had a purple T-shirt on, with dark blue pants, and he had a necklace on.


Hey what are you doing out here. By the way my names Gary. He said


My names Takuya and that’s Koji. Takuya said


Well I haven’t seen you two around did you just get here. Gary asked


Yeah I guess you could say that. Koji said


Hey have you seen our friends we got separated from them. Takuya said


Their names are Zoe, J.P, Tommy, and my twin brother Koichi. Koji said


No I don’t think I’ve seem them. Gary said


Oh o.k. Takuya said


But you guys should come back to town no use in staying here right. Gary said
He then ran off. With Takuya and Koji right behind him.


When they got to the town called Pallet town.


Since you guys don’t have any Pokemon you can get a starter one at my grandfather’s lab(Professor Oak). Gary said


Takuya and Koji just stared at each other and they both thought is he talking about the Pokemon from the video game. It turns out they were right. In the Professor’s lab. Professor Oak was doing research.


Hey Gramps. Gary said


Hello Gary. Professor Oak said


Gramps this Takuya and Koji they are want to become trainers. Gary said


Takuya and Koji didn’t say they wanted to become trainers but if they become trainers it might make it easier to find their friends.


Well then it is nice to meet you my name is Professor Oak. The Professor said


Since you want to become trainers you will need starter Pokemon and you will choose from Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle. He then let the Pokemon out of their pokeballs.


Out of the first pokeball was a dragon like Pokemon it had a flame on its tail. Its name is Charmander. Charmander is a fire type. Out of the second one was a small green Pokemon with a bulb on its back and it had blue spots all over it body. The bulb didn’t have spots on it though. This is Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur is a grass type. Out of the third one was a turtle like pokemon its skin was blue and its shell was brown. This is Squirtle. Squirtle is a water type. Professor Oak explained.


You may choose one of them. Professor Oak said


I think I will take Charmander. Takuya said


I’ll take Bulbasaur. Koji said


I’ll have Squirtle. Gary said Also I forgot to tell you guys I’m want to be a trainer too.


Now you must choose between Gym battles and Contests. The Professor said


Gym Battles they said in unison


Then here are your poke decks they will help to identify different pokemon. Professor explained.


Well if that all we should get started on our journey. Gary said Oh and Gramps these guys were separated from their friends can you keep an eye out for them.


Of course I will now you should be on your way. Professor Oak said. Takuya, Koji, and Gary left the lab.


I think we go our separate ways. Gary said
All right then we will see you later Gary. Koji said


Hey we might see you at the next gym. Takuya said


Then Koji and Takuya went in one direction and Gary went in a different one they said their good byes as they walked.