Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Frontier ❯ Chapter 3: Little Root town ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Little Root Town

With Koji and Takuya

This Forest will never e…… Takuya was cut off when they were attacked by a pokemon. It was a Pikachu. Takuya took out his pokedex. The pokedex said
Pikachu the electric mouse pokemon. It lives in the forest with others. It stores electricity in the pouches on it’s cheeks.

Cool I’m going to catch it. Takuya said to Koji. That’s fine with me. Koji said.
All right then go Charmander. Takuya shouted as he threw Charmander’s poke ball to release the pokemon. Charmander landed on the field. Char Charmander yelled as it landed on the field.

Charmander use Ember!! Takuya shouted. Little balls of fire shooted from Charmander’s mouth and hit Pikachu and sent it to the ground.

Pika. Pikachu said as it got up. Then used a Thundershock attack.

Charmander Dodge it. Takuya shouted. Charmander almost got hit. Now finish it off with Tackle!! Takuya yelled. Charmander hit Pikachu hard in the stomach.

All right go poke ball. Takuya shouted as he threw a poke ball at Pikachu. Then Pikachu went inside the poke ball. The poke ball wiggled then stopped.

All right I caught a Pikachu. Takuya said and Charmander said Char Char filled with joy.

O.k. enough with the celebration we should get going. Koji said.

Fine lets go. Takuya said

With J.P and Tommy

Hey Tommy why did you want to become a coordinator anyway. J.P asked as they walked through the forest.

I thought it would be fun. Tommy said

Oh o.k. J.P said.

With Koichi and Zoe

I hope we reach a town soon. Zoe complained as they were walking through a deep forest.

Don’t worry we’ll find a town. Koichi said trying hard to keep her sprites up. Hey look a town Koichi said.

Really. Zoe said as they started to run toward it. It is a town finally. Zoe said.

Hey look it looks like some kind of lab. Koichi said pointing to a lab that was on a hill away from the town.

Lets go check it out. Zoe said as she walked toward it. Koichi nodded and followed. They walked up to the lab and opened the door.

Hello. Koichi shouted into the house.

Hello who is there. Then they saw a man with a white lab coat on with brown shorts and a blue shirt. His hair was brown and his eyes were blue.

Hi my name’s Koichi and this is Zoe. He got lost in the forest and ended up here. Koichi explained.

Oh well that explains it. My name is Professor Birch. You two are in Little Root town. Professor Birch explained. Since you two don’t have any Pokemon I think it would be best if you got one. Professor Birch said. Right this way please. Pro. Birch said

They followed.

Hey Professor have you seen my twin brother Koji, or Takuya, Tommy, or J.P. We can’t seem to find them.

No I don’t think so but what Koji and Takuya they were at Pro. Oak’s lab they are heading to Viridian City in Kanto Region. Pro. Birch said

Really!! Zoe said

Yes after I give you your pokemon you should head there. Pro. Birch said. You can take a ship at Rustboro City. Professor Birch told them.

All right. Koichi and Zoe said.

O.k. now I’m going to show you the starter pokemon. Pro. Birch said. He held up three poke balls.

Out of the first one was a little chick pokemon. It’s feathers were orange and it’s wings were yellow. It had a small beck as well. It had a feather like thing sticking out of it’s head. The feather on it’s head was partly orange and was edged with yellow. This is Torchic. Torchic is a fire type. Pro. Birch said. Out of the second poke ball was a gecko like pokemon standing on two legs. It’s skin was green and it had two tails that were a dark green. It’s belly was red and at the very bottom of it’s belly is a little black stripe. This is Treecko. Treecko is a grass type pokemon. Out of the third one was a mud fish like pokemon. It’s skin was blue and it’s tail was white. It was on four legs. Its cheeks had little spikes coming out of them and they were orange. It belly was also white. This is Mudkip. Mudkip is a Water and Ground type. The Professor said.

So which will you choose. He said

Then the door opened to find a girl with a red shirt on with a dark blue stripe on the top. She had a white skirt on with short blue pants on under it. She also had a red bandana on with a white poke ball shape on the bandana.(The bandana reminded Koichi of Koji.) She had white gloves on that had blue at the fingertips and blue around where her wrist was. He had a yellow fanny pack around her waist. Also she wore red and yellow sneakers.

Hello I’m here to get my pokemon. She said. Oh yes hello May this is Koichi and Zoe there here to get a pokemon too.

Well its nice you. May said

Yeah you too. Zoe said. All right now hey I have an idea we should let the pokemon decide who they want to be there trainers. Zoe suggested.

Hey that’s a really good idea. Koichi and May said. Then they looked over at the pokemon. First Treecko made his way over and picked May.

Oh your so cute. May said. Treecko blushed

Next Torchic made it’s way over with Mudkip. Mudkip then jumped into Zoe’s arms and at the same time Torchic went over and rubbed itself against Koichi’s leg.

Well I’m happy that Mudkip is my pokemon now. Zoe said and Mudkip looked up with joy and said Mud Mudkip.

Yeah me too. Koichi said as he picked Torchic up and Torchic smiled up at him. Also Torchic said Tor Torchic.

So now you must decide between Gym battles and Contests. Professor Birch said.

Contests. They all said surprised at each other. Well then I think you’ll all be good friends and rivals. Also there is a contest at Rustboro so you kids have fun. O.k. May, Koichi, and Zoe said.

Hey I have an idea since were going to the same place how adout we travel together it’ll be fun. May suggested.

All right. Koichi and Zoe nodded in agreement.

You all should get going though. Professor Birch said.

I almost forgot here are your Pokedexs. Professor Birch said they will help you to identify different pokemon. He explained.

Thank you. Koichi, May, and Zoe said. Hey since its getting dark you could stay here until tomorrow. Professor Birch said

Really that would be awesome. Koichi said.

We will get going tomorrow morning bright and early. May said

All right. Zoe said. The professor showed them to there rooms and fell asleep with there pokemon on the bed next to them.