Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Frontier ❯ Chapter 4: Viridian City ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Viridian City

With Tommy and J.P.

At the end of the forest Tommy and J.P were in their was a dock after the dock would be a town they were going to go their when they got a call on their cell phones. The person that was Professor Elm. He told them about Viridian City so they decided to get a pokemon. So they went back into the forest because tomorrow the boat they will take to Viridian City is leaving the next day so they have until then.

A pokemon came out just then. J.P took out his Pokedex. Sentret the Furry tailed Squirrel pokemon. Its has a very nervous nature. It stands up high on its tail so it can scan wide areas.

Hey Tommy can I get this one. J.P. asked. Sure you can have this one. Tommy said

Go Totodile. J.P. shouted to release Totodile from its poke ball. Totodile landed on the field saying Totodi. It was dancing as well. All right Totodile use Water Gun. Totodile shot Sentret with water. Sentret used Scratch on Totodile. Don’t give up use Tackle. Totodile tackled Sentret.

Lets go poke ball. J.P. shouted. The poke ball hit Sentret the poke ball wiggled. Then stopped.

Yeah I caught a Sentret. J.P shouted with the poke ball in his hand. Totodile did it’s victory dance.

Then another pokemon came out. Tommy took out his pokedex. Aipom the monkey pokemon. It uses it’s tail to pluck fruits that are out of reach. Its tail is more adept than its real hands. Cool I want an Aipom. Tommy said. Go for it. J.P. said

Go Chikorita. Tommy shouted and threw Chikorita’s poke ball to release it from its poke ball. Chiko. Chikorita said when it landed on the field.

Chikorita use Razor Leaf. Tommy shouted. Leafs came from the leaf on Chikorita’s head and it missed Aipom! Hurry Chikorita use Vine Whip
. Vines came from Chikorita’s neck and wraped around Aipom. Now throw Aipom. Tommy shouted. Chikoita then threw Aipom into a tree. Aipom was almost knocked out. Go poke ball. Tommy shouted then threw his poke ball at Aipom. Aipom then went inside the poke ball. The poke ball wiggled a little then stopped.

All right I caught a Aipom. Tommy shouted with the poke ball in his hand. Chikorita jumped for joy.

Hey. Tommy and J.P then heard in the distance. It was Casey. You guys I heard you were going to Viridian City and can I come. She asked.

Sure it’ll be more fun with friends. J.P said. Hey what time is it. Tommy asked. It is around dawn about 7:00. Casey said. Oh no the ship is going to leave in 5 minutes. J.P said. Then lets hurry. Tommy said as they ran to the boat. The boat was just leaving when they caught it. Yes now were on the way to Kanto. Casey said

With Koichi, May, and Zoe

Good Mourning Zoe said to Mudkip. Mudkip got up then jumped onto the floor and waited for Zoe as she got up. Then Zoe got dressed and They went outside to see what the others were up to.

Hey Zoe Koichi and I had a idea. May said. We were thinking that we should get a pokemon from here to bring to Kanto along with our starter pokemon. May explained.

That’s a great idea. Zoe said. Lets head out into the forest to find one then we can head to Rustboro. Compete in the Contest and since we need more than one pokemon to make sure that one of us wins. Zoe said

Yeah also we should get a pokemon then practice. Koichi said

All right. May said. We’ll see you Professor Birch were going now. May said
O.k. but you should get going. Professor Birch said. Oh and Good bye too. Professor Birch said.

Good bye they said as they walked into the forest. Once they were in the forest a pokemon came out. Koichi took out his pokedex. Roselia the Rose pokemon. Roselia raised on clean drinking water are known to grow vividly colored flowers.

You Guys I want to get this one. Koichi said. All right go for it. Zoe said

Go Torchic. Koichi shouted as he threw a poke ball. Torchic came out and landed on the field saying Torchic. Torchic use Ember. Koichi said as small balls of fire came out of Torchic’s mouth and hit Roselia. Roselia landed on it’s feet and used Absorb on Torchic. It had looked like a ray of green hitting Torchic and healing Roselia. Torchic use Peck. Koichi said. Then Torchic got up and started hitting Roselia with it’s beck. Now use Ember again Torchic used Ember again then Roselia almost landed on it’s feet again when Torchic Tackled it. Now go poke ball. Koichi shouted as he threw a poke ball at Roselia. Roselia went in and the poke ball wigged a little then stopped.

Yeah I got a Roselia. Koichi said as he held the poke ball in his hand. Torchic was really happy now.

Torchic , Roselia , and I are going to practice for the contest we’ll back later o.k. Koichi explained.

All right we’ll join you guys later. Zoe said as Koichi ran off with Torchic.

Next a another pokemon. Zoe took out her pokedex. Ralts the Emotional pokemon. It uses the horns on its head to sense human emotions. It is said to appear in front of cheerful people. I got this one. Zoe said

Go Mudkip. Zoe said as she threw a poke ball to release Mudkip. Mudkip landed on to the field saying: Mudkip. Go Mudkip use Water Gun. Zoe said as water came out of Mudkip’s mouth to hit Ralts. Ralts hit the ground Zoe used this as her chance. Go poke ball. Zoe said as it hit Ralts on the head. Ralts went inside the poke ball. The poke ball wiggled for minutes on end. Then it stopped. Zoe had a big grin on her face.

Yeah I caught a Ralts. Zoe said. I going to find Koichi. Zoe said.

O.K. May said as Zoe left. Then another pokemon came out. May took out her pokedex. Skitty the Kitten pokemon. It can’t stop itself from chasing moving things, and it runs in a circle, chasing its own tail.

Go Treecko. May said as she threw a poke ball to release Treecko. Treecko use pound. May said as Treecko hit Skitty with it’s tail. Skitty then used Doubleslap and hit Treecko over and over again. Treecko use Tackle. Treecko Tackled Skitty to the ground. Now go poke ball. May said as she threw the poke ball at Skitty. Skitty did the most surprising thing it hit it back with it’s tail. May gasped. Skitty went up to the poke ball that was now on the ground and went inside of the poke ball. The poke ball was wiggling and then stopped.

Yeah I caught a Skitty. May said with the poke ball in her hand. Treecko was happy but didn’t show it.

All right lets go find Koichi and May. Come on Treecko. May said as she started to run.

Hours Later………

Wow I think we got it. May said. We should get going to Rustboro now. Koichi and Zoe nodded.

When they reached Rustboro’s Contest Hall. It turns out that Rustboro is a day’s walk away from Rustboro’s Contest Hall. They saw all kinds of coordinators practicing for the contest. When they went inside they went to a desk and saw a women.

Hello. She said. Are you coordinators here to compete in the contest. She asked.

Yes all three of us are going to be in the contest. May said

Just in time she said we have three spots left. She said. Is this your first time.

Yeah. Koichi said.

O.K. then you will need contest passes, a ribbon case, a ball capsule, and capsule stickers. She gave them their passes. A pink ribbon case for the girls and a blue case for Koichi. Also ball capsules and ball capsules stickers.

The Contest will begin tomorrow. She said. Here are your room keys for your rooms and I will see you tomorrow. They left to practice a little before dark.

With Koji and Takuya

Finally I think were here. Koji said as a pokemon jumped out. Koji took out his pokedex. Growlithe the Puppy pokemon. A pokemon with a loyal nature. It will remain motionless until it is given an order by its Trainer. I want this one. Koji said. All right. Takuya said

Go Bulbasaur. Koji said as he threw a poke ball to release Bulbasaur. Bulba. Bulbasaur said as it landed on the field. Bulbasaur use Vine Whip. Koji shouted to Bulbasaur. Bulbsaur used vines that came out from it’s neck to wrap around Growlithe and then threw it into a near by tree. Now go poke ball. Koji shouted as he threw the poke ball at Growlithe. Then Growlithe went inside the poke ball. The poke ball wiggled and then stopped. I guess I caught it. Koji said as Bulbasaur smiled.

Hey lets get to Viridian City already. Takuya said as they ran to the pokemon center. When they got to the front desk they saw Nurse Joy.

Hey can you please heal our pokemon. Takuya asked

O.K. now please put your poke balls on this tray.( There was a tray with 6 holes in it) (The holes are for the poke balls) She asked. They put their poke balls on the tray. Your pokemon will be resorted in a little while. Please come back later. Nurse Joy said. If you are going to spent the night please come back and tell me so I can give you your room key. She explained.
After they talked with Nurse Joy. They went over to the phones to talk to call Professor Oak. But before that they saw Gary.

Hey Gary. Takuya said

Hello. He said. So what are you guys doing. We were going to call Professor Oak. Koji said calmly. Hey since I was going to call him anyway lets just go call sure. Gary suggested. Sure. Takuya said. Then they went over to call the Professor.

The Professor’s image came onto the screen. Hey Professor Oak. Takuya said. By the way we found your friends they are going to meet you there at Viridian City in a couple days. Wow really. Takuya said. Yes it turns out that your friends Tommy and J.P were in the Johto region the next region over. And your friends Koichi and Zoe in the Hoenn region the region after th Johto region. So it will take them a little longer to get there.

Oh O.K. Takuya said. All right bye Professor Oak. Takuya said as the phone turned off.

Hey you guys I would like to meet your friends so I will stay here. Gary said

Really that’s great. So lets go practice for the next gym. Koji said.

Yeah. Takuya said