Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Frontier ❯ Chapter 5: The Rustboro Contest ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Rustboro Contest

With Koichi, May, and Zoe

Koichi, May, and Zoe had woken up early and practiced all mourning for the Contest. And were now back stage waiting for the Contest to start. They had there new outfits on and were ready to go. Koichi was wearing almost all black. He was wearing black pants, white gloves, a white belt, a red shirt with a grey vest over it, a black jacket, and a grey hat. May was wearing a pink halo with a gold stripe going around her head a green jewel in the center. Her top was a orange belly shirt with gold hearts on it. Pink pants with a orange strap at the top with gold on it. Zoe was wearing a pink dress. Red and yellow ribbons were tied around her waist. At the top of the dress there was a white stripe going around the top. On the stripe to left there were three red ribbons. She was also wearing a black cocker around her neck with a small red rose in the middle. Zoe hair was in a ponytail.

All three of them were watching the T.V to see when they would be called.

The announcer came onto the stage. Welcome all to the Rustboro Pokemon Contest. She started. Today we are joined by our three judges. She said. Who will tell us who is going to the second round so don’t go anywhere. She said. Now First up is May from Little Root town. She yelled out to the audience.

Now go Skitty take the stage. May shouted as she released Skitty from it’s poke ball. When Skitty came out was followed by huge hearts.

Skitty use Doubleslap. May shouted. Skitty then hit the hearts with it’s tail. Making the huge hearts into smaller ones. Now Skitty use Charm. May shouted to Skitty. The hearts were meet by the hearts. The hearts were then turned into hearts the size of your palm. But were hit all over the stadium and the audience cheered trying to catch the hearts. Then May ran off the stage waving.

Wasn’t that a wonderful performance. The announcer said. Now for our next coordinator. Give it up for Koichi from Little Root town.
Koichi ran unto the stage. Go Roselia. Koichi shouted as hr released Roselia. When Roselia came out it was followed by musical notes. Now Roselia use Grasswhistle. Koichi shouted to Roselia. Roselia started playing music and notes became visible then hit the other notes. Making beautiful music and the notes went everywhere. The notes looked and sounded beautiful. The audience cheered. Then went the song was finished everyone clapped. Koichi bowed and ran off the stage with Roselia.
Now that was a great performance musical and beautiful. Now on to coordinator number 3. And its Zoe from Little Root town.

Ralts its your time to Shine. Zoe shouted. Ralts landed on field followed by stars. Now Ralts use Psychic. The stars were now being controlled by Ralts. The stars were now circling Ralts. Ralts use Confusion. Zoe shouted. When Ralts used it’s Confusion attack the stars burst into little stars of light and went all around the stadium. Then Zoe left the stage waving as the crowds cheered.

When Zoe was backstage her friends greeted her. That was great Zoe. May said. Really I thought that yours and Koichi’s performances were better. Zoe said. Now don’t talk that way I think that we all will make it to the next round. Koichi said. Yeah your right Koichi. May said.

And now lets continue with the next performances. The announcer said. Then when the other performances were finished they were about to announce the finalists. Now lets see the 6 lucky coordinators that will be going to the next round. On the screen the pictures of the coordinators were shown. Koichi’s picture was first, second was May’s , then Zoë’s , and three other coordinators. Now here are the finalists. The announcer said.

The First match will now be decided and it’s Koichi against May. The announcer said.

Back stage:

Good luck May. Koichi said. You too Koichi. May said. Now remember have a good time and know matter what were all still friends. Zoe said. Koichi and May nodded in a agreement.
Stage:

May and Koichi were now on the stage ready for the match to start.

Now let the first match begin. The announcer said.

Go Roselia. Koichi said as he released Roselia. When Roselia came onto the field it was followed by Flower Petals.

Now Treecko take the stage. May said. Treecko was also followed by Flower Petals.

Roselia use Grasswhistle. Koichi shouted. Roselia started to play music. The Music made Treecko fall asleep. May lost some points and the 5 minute time limit was now at 4:45.

Treecko please wake up. May shouted at Treecko.

This doesn’t look good will Treecko be able to get up or will Roselia win. The announcer said.

Now Roselia use Magical Leaf. Koichi shouted. Roselia shot colorful leafs at Treecko. The Leafs circled Treecko. Showing off Roselia’s Leafs. May lost more points. The Leafs then hit Treecko then Treecko woke up.

Now Treecko use Bullitt Seed. May shouted. Then Treecko almost hit Roselia with Bullitt Seed but missed. May lost more points.

Now times up! The announcer said. And it looks like Koichi wins. People cheered. Koichi and May walked off the stage.

That was a great match May and Koichi. Zoe said. Yeah but next time I going to win May said. We’ll see. Koichi said. Then Koichi and Zoe made it through the rest of the rounds. Now the final round is against Koichi and Zoe. The announcer said. Let the battle begin. The announcer said.

Go Roselia. Koichi shouted as he released Roselia. Roselia landed on the field followed by Rose Petals.
Mudkip its your time to shine. Zoe shouted.

Mudkip use Water Gun. Zoe said. Roselia Dodge it. Koichi said. Roselia was able to dodge it. Now Roselia use Sunny Day. Koichi said. Roselia shot something shiny from the roses on its arms. Then the room got brighter as if they were outside. Zoe lost points. Now Roselia use Solar Beam. Koichi said. Zoe knew that Solar Beam took a long time to charge up so she attacked. Mudkip use Tackle. Zoe said. When Mudkip was running at Roselia to Tackle it. Roselia had just let its solar beam go. Mudkip got hit and was knocked. Zoe had lost.

And it looks like Koichi is the winner. The announcer said. The crowd cheered.

The judges came up. Now I believe since you won here is your ribbon. Koichi took the ribbon. Yeah one down four to go. Koichi said. Roselia you were great. Koichi said to his Roselia. Roselia smiled and was filled with joy. Koichi walked off the stage. Well it looks like that’s it we hope to see you next time. The announcer said. Then everyone left.

When Koichi got back stage his friends came up to him.

Wow Koichi you and Zoe looked good out there. May said.

Thanks May. Koichi and Zoe said. Now lets go get dressed into our regular clothes and go Rustboro before the ship leaves. They went to the dressing room got dressed and left the contest hall. Right after they started down the trail to Rustboro.
Night time……

Its dark out are we there yet. May asked.

Yeah we are look. Koichi said. Over head was Rustboro. They ran down and went to the dock.

Look the boat it hasn’t left yet. Zoe said. They ran onto the ship and the ship left the dock. They were on their way to Viridian City.