Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Americaneese Outlaws ❯ Prologe ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Americaneesse Outlaws

Okay legal stuff, I don't own any of the characters in this story but I do own the story. On with the Fic!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Charge!!!" yelled Jesse James and Rik Range as they led a large group of outlaws into war against the so-called Yankees of the west.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"They're back!!!" yelled the digidestined from the Odaiba, Japan airport as the plane from New York and Pennsylvania approached. As they decended, Kari mentally noted that Tai was in the lead as usual, coming to meet them.

"Kari? Matt? What the hell happened to the two of you on that trip?" Mimi asked noticing that they had bandages wrapped around their wrists and shoulders.

"Don't do it Rik!!! It's not worth your life to tell them! Rik! Wait!" Matt hollered after Kari as he ran after her. Since none of the other digidestined knew what was going on they piled into Tai's pick-up and followed.

When the jeep pulled up infront of the presses office Matt had grabbed Kari's arm and whipped her around to face him.

"Let go of me Jesse!" Kari yelled at him.

"Not until you promise not to walk through those doors." Matt yelled back.

"Not on your li…huh? Uh-Oh, Blue-coats!!!" Kari exclaimed.

"What the hell are you talking about Rik? Pinkerton's dead." Matt replied.

"Apparently not, duck!!!" she replied. As everyone else dove to the ground out of the path of a speeding bullet, Kari leaped directly in front of it and somehow shot it back into the barrel of the gun that fired it which just happened to be her older brother. Tom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey people, there's a lot more to this story but I don't know if I should post it so let me know if I should continue k? (^_^)