Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Americaneese Outlaws ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New chappy is up!!! Confusions with the last one? Reviews are welcome.

"So you can find out what's happening in Pennsylvania?" Tai asked disbelievingly.

"Yes, now shut up." Matt answered as Kari turned on the news.

"Matt, you were in New York. Why do you care what's in Pennsylvania?" Sora grilled him.

"You thought I was in New York? Why would I go there when all the fun was in Pennsylvania?" He answered and laughed.

"It was a fucking war breaking out! How is that any fun?" Joe exclaimed even though he knew that Matt couldn't hear him over the news.

"Holy shit!!!" hollered Matt and Kari as a bullet whipped past their heads and brought them back to reality.

"Watch your language, there's kids upstairs." Sora scolded oblivious to the bullet.

"What kids?" Kari asked forgetting their current situation for the moment.

"Uh…we were going to tell you but-"Tai started but didn't get to finish.

"What's all the noise down here?" asked a ten year old Sara descending from the stairs.

"Oh…nothing. Sara? What the hell is going on here?" Kari yelped jumping off the couch to look at her cousin.

"Kari, you're back!" Sara exclaimed running up to Kari and knocking her over.

"Ow. Thanks Matt." Kari said as she hit her sprained wrist on the coffee table before Matt could catch her.

"Your welcome." Matt returned helping her to stand up and laugh at Sara's confused face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, but now that your back things will be different right?" Sara asked in a voice that still held so much innocence.

"First off, I hurt myself in Pennsylvania. Second, why are things going to be different?" she spoke to her cousin softly yet full of wonder. Sara looked at Tai and he nodded for her to continue.

"I came here from New York to live with Tai and you because I'm having problems with my step dad." Sara started.

"What's his name?" Matt stepped in.

"Charley Ridley. Why?" Sara answered as Kari and Matt grabbed their guns and holstered them once again.

"Where are you going?" Sara asked the pair.

"There's something we need to take care of. We'll see you tomorrow morning." Kari answered.

The next morning everyone was sitting on the couch watching the news.

`A body was found this morning just outside the park and is believed to be that of Charley Ridley.' Said the news reporter just as Mimi turned of the television set and Kari and Matt walked through the front door and into the kitchen.

"Range! James! Why did you have to go and kill him? Ridley was our only lead!" hollered a man in a navy blue uniform following them.

"Is it our fault that he put up a fight? I didn't think so." Matt threw at him.

"Well you didn't have to walk up to him in masks." The man fumed.

"He knew me too well anyway." Kari returned causing the man to storm out of the house into the morning sunrise.

"Why did that guy just call you two Range and James?" Tai grilled them quizzically.

"We'll explain everything later when Sara goes to bed." Matt answered preoccupied. That night after Sara went to bed Matt and Kari sat everyone down in the living room.

"Now we owe you an explanation. While we were in Pennsylvania we lead a large group of outlaws into war against the blue-coat army. We got the names Rik Range and Jesse James because we went undercover." Kari started.

"So you're an outlaw?" Sara said from the stairs before dashing up to her room.

"Sara wait!" Kari hollered taking after the girl. When Kari reached the top of the stairs Sara's door was closed.

"Sara open the door." Kari demanded.

"Not until you leave for good." She screamed.

"Then I'm just going to have to come in there aren't I." Kari answered forcibly as the door started to open.

"Fine, what do you want." Sara stated between slowing sobs.

"We went undercover for the F.B.I." Kari explained to the group.

"You're what!?!" everyone exclaimed as they were shoved done the stares by what looked to be a phantom.

"What, no heroic move today Rik?" came a chilly voice from all directions.

"Henderson." Kari whispered to the air, " Show yourself." She commanded.

"I can't, you see, I'm a vampire. Mwahahaha!" Henderson replied in the same chilling voice that swooped over to Sara.

"Sara!" Kari exclaimed as Sara's face drained of color and fangs were shown when she smiled.

"What's the matter cousin, don't you like the new me? Well that's to bad for you." She said as Kari's face turned to one of pure hatred. "You wouldn't dare kill your own cousin would you?" and Kari burst out laughing.

Should I keep writing? Let me know.