Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ "A Thousand Times" ❯ "A Thousand Times" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"A Thousand times"

I luv you a thousand times no lie.
Why should I lie for my Mimi-chan.
You are my soul and life if I die a thousand times-
Life would be not so great without you in my life Meems..
So be it- If I die a thousand times with-out you a thousand times means means nothing and I rather have you in my life then die a thousand times and not love you back a thousand times my Mimi-chan.

16 yr old Koushirou with Brown hair is done writing his poem hes satisfied with what he wrote..He saw his girlfriend Mimi coming around towards him.
"Babe come here and read this" She look at the poem her mouth dropped.."So What you think of it?" She lost for words all she can say is:"I really luv it. I wish I never doubted the love you have for me"
Koushirou was taking back by this and said:"Never have doubts Mimi I luv so much that I can never even think about loving another woman or another lady." "Your the one I luv and I mean that from the bottom of my heart babe!"
with that Mimi gave Koushirou a kiss on the cheek but Koushirou don't want a kiss on the cheek- instead he kissed Mimi with all the passion he had for her."Are you happy now?"He said. She look back and smiled and came to him and hug with all the might she had and with this Koushirou just felt relaxed and did the same to her as well...
Now Mimi will never doubt him again..."Kou?" "Yes Mimi?" "Yama and Sora is waiting for us so lets get moving!" He smiled as the 2 walked in hand and hand and left happy as they ever felt before The End...