Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ "Kill Mothafu**ers In PinK" ❯ Kill Mothafu**ers In PinK ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Kill Mothafu**ers in pink"

By: Mister Sicc-SLoc.

Disclaimer: Don't own Digimon cuz!
Izzy is O.C in this fic, I don't give a fu**..

Everyone was chillin like in the front school, where they were blazing. (Then you see a kid comes up and talks to them). "Wassup yall", says the voice. "Hey Izzy was craccin dawg?" "Nothing much, Big.Ted". "Well see yall foos later then,cuz".
As Izzy left he was wearing Royal blue dickies pants, Royal blue shirt, Royal blue hat saying, OBC on it, Royal blue jacket and Royal blue soccs wit white stripes and his Royal blue chuccs wit Royal blue shoe laces on them wit his Royal blue rag around his neck.
Izzy was walkin to his looker room when some mothafuccer was staring at him. He look at the motherfuccer and said: "Nigga what you staring at cuz?". That shocked Izzy they guy didn't reply. "Mothafuccer answer me dumbazz", Izzy said. "Oh shit you a guy that wears pink,huh?" " Dumbazz motherfuccer this OBC cuz. What set you bang motherfuccer" The guy look at him and said: "Blood". 'Really' was Izzy was thinking. "Shoot motherfuccer I didn't hear that shit from you?".. "So What You Going To Do About It HUH?" " Fucc you nigga this OBC cuz, shut the fucc up please", Izzy said.
The guy look at Izzy who was older then he was, cuz Izzy is now 17.. But that didn't really faze the guy and said:"You aint' going to do nothing crab?". Izzy looked at him and by the way he moved his eyes gave him mugged looked. "Nigga you ain't going to do shit?". As soon as he said that Izzy hooked him with a left hook across the face then started jumping the blood.." Fuck you nigga this Odbia blocc Crips cuz fucc u and yo set and that gay color u have on".Izzy was now in a rage in kicced the few a times which made cough off blood. " How you like that you son of a bitch slob fag?". Then Izzy took is Pink and Red rag and tossed it to the floor.. Then he screamed: "OBC---- Cuz"..
The homies heard this they come runnin.. " Oh shit Izzy just fucced that slob up cuz". "Damn rite", C.J said. "Well lets help our Loc?". "Hey guys what crackin yall?" " See in tricks wearing pink with them Red-rags cuz", Izzy said. "Nah cuz". As soon as the homies went to check the homegirls came by.. "Damn Izzy you fucced him up", Jun says. "Fasho girl I see that", said Trina.. "Hell he let the mothafuccer pumped blood", says Melony.. "Fucc him up good", says Jun.. " Shit I don't want to be at Izzy's badside yall",says Trina. "Agreed", everyone says.
"Chill ya'll its like I never snapped before did I?" Says Izzy. They all gave him a look. He like:"What".
"Ill see you guys later I have stuff to do, so peace ya'll and Izzy OBC foe life cuz", Izzy says.

By the look at things I think Izzy is going to murder ppl to day. Then one the homegirls look at the homies I think Izzy is going to get more piss as the day goes by cuz most triccs and fags are wearing pink cuz it the color to wear now, but to Izzy and the homies and Joe its been that gay color they can't stand but to Izzy its like you testing my loccness over a gay color now? She thinks.
"Shit I wish I know what goes to Izzy head right now", says Trina. "I wonder too but who knows, but fucc it", says Jun. "Yeah i'm with you guys".
As they walk away they can't stopped but too think if Izzy wanted to murder that slob he just would do it it, cuz hes a Loc that don't be giving a fucc. But other then that why so many girls like pink to the fullest? And why guys that wear pink now don't think is a gang color when most blooods wear it now, but like it seems today, when ppl wear pink they only wear the shirt now everyone is wearing a whole outfit..
"You know what I think Izzy hates pink now he could stand if Mimi had pink on, now if a motherfuccer had pink on, hes be like what set you bang cuz, and what hood you from though". "Yeah I know what you mean- I mean come guys wear pink? Nah It don't really look that good unless they slobs lol?"."Fasho", Jun says to Trina. " Nah man I'm playin wit you guys fucc pink and red it's about the blue cuz, rite".
They all look at each other like fucc pink!.

Izzy's head whas now at easst by not lookin back at why the mothfuccer called him a Crab and why the motherfuccer said his set with pride.
To Izzy it don't mean shit he run them blocc with his Loccs from that hood and the rest of the blocc from 21st to 29 streets..And Joe's gang runs the SouthSide Tokyo Blocc.
Well to Izzy gangbang at the age of 13 makes no difference you neither put it down for your blocc or become and busta and get straight shoot from your own street.
So that hard gangsta-Life was still there it never vanish from Izzy's mind.

He was done wit third period, so after third period he had lunch.. But it wasn't before someday was at his face once more. He was going to smoke a cigaratte when someone look at him and dog him.
"Who the fuck is doggin me? Answer me don't make me loccked piss off cuz I would if i'm not in the mood.Fucc yall bloods yall ain't bitches on my door bell step dead asleep cuz"." Look whos talkin Izzy". " Bitch shut the fucc up", Izzy said.
Izzy looked at her. "Oh great a slob hoe. Whats craccin bitch?". "Nothin motherfucker"."Shoot you want to die? Slob bitch"." Fuck you Izzy", says the slob bitch. "Oh shit thats really nice. But I don't play around stupid bitch".
Izzy looked at her closly she had everything pink almost like his girlfriend he suppose. But that bitch had a Red rag hangin out somewhere." Bitch please leave I don't want to get physical with you" " Oh yeah what you going to do to me if I don't leave then" She says.
Kou looked at her who was lookin back but not realalzing Izzy pulled a nine to her face. Her face was with shocced and with fear. "Please don't kill me, I'll do anything, anything you please" she says.
Kou had the funny look on his face 'should I kill the bitch or should I let the bitch leave so I could fucc around with her and her set'?
Izzy looked at her again and said: " I told you to leave but no you didn't now I got strapped and now you want to leave, but don't make any sence now does it cuz?"
Kou was lookin at his gun he was holdin and was thinkin he should not pull the trigger if this bitch is scared to die, and plus it would make him look like a real asshole for killing a defenceless slob or a person wit no weapon.
" You bitch I decided that you live but since your a slob, I'm going to kicc u". "Kick me for what" she says.
As soon as she said that Izzy kicced her in the legs and she fell hard and Izzy walked away by laughing and saying: "Poor Slob shouldn't mess wit the ObC but, what do they know about me cuz?"..

As soon as Izzy leave he was near a gang of motherfuccing slobs. " Yall want a piece of me too then"?, Izzy says.
They looked at him like they want to jumped him but couldn't do a damn thing about it.
"Man someday Izzy is going to die, man fuk him", says one of the slob members.

As soon as Izzy walked pased them he say of his Locs. "C.J, Matt, big.Ted, whats craccin yall?".
They all shouted: "Izzy". "Man Loc I say yo mugg them slobs foos cuz", says C.J. Matt on on the other in of the table eating a pizza.
"Hows it going Loc?", Matts says. Izzy looked at his homie Matts and says: " Nothing could be Loc?". "Good to hear".
"Looks guys i'm fully strapped today cuz three days from now is Valentines Day cuz", Says Izzy. "Valentines Day", says all the homies."Yeah-Yeah Valantines Day did I told yall I was planing to kill slobs and fags in pink on Valentines Day ya'll?".
"Its not that I hate Valentines Day or things like that. I can't stand a motherfuccer wearing those colors, unless he a slob then he dies cuz, also triccs too- them groupie slob hoes", Izzy says.
" So how many weapons you got cuz", Matt says. Izzy looked at Matt wit a confused look on his face." I got the whole works cuz, don't ask me that again Matt" Izzy says. "Right".
"Well guys time for lunch lets eat", said Izzy.

While Izzy was eating a girl wit Pink hair and stars came up to him and hugged him, who didn't know that her boyfriend was still munching his food.
She had on a Navy blue skirt wit a Navy blue shirt that matches her skirt and Navy blue sneakers with Navy blue socks with white stripes on them. " Meems sweeet heart i'm eating could you do this at another time?" " Sorry babe I didn't know that you were still munchin on yo lunch Kou seeetheart?" "Thanks Meems" Izzy said.
So now he could much on his food now instead of his girlfriend tying to hug choke him while he was eating his food. " Hey Matt I saw Sora on her way here", Says Mimi. "Thank You Mimi". Was Matts respond.
Izzy was wondering what his girlfrinend doing at a all guy time shouldn't she be kickin it with the homegirls instead of him sort of?. "Meems what are you doin here", Says Izzy who was still shocked that his girlfriend almost chocked him while eating food!. " Nothing just keepin you company babe". That was her respond to her boyfriend.
All Izzy could think of to say was: "Okay then coo".

Lunch was almost over Izzy, and homies had done eating lunch when he spotted Sora his homegirl came by him."Wassup Izzy whats crackin homeboi", says Sora. Which Izzy responded: "Nothing much how bout you homegirl". Was from Izzy.
Sora looked at Izzy and looked at the clothes he had on,' he looked hardcore', she thought. "Well Koushirou Izumi, i'm going to talk to my boo Matt so catch you later loc", Sora says. And Izzy looked at her and smiled, 'fasho cuz til the end' which Sora heard that came out of Izzy's mouth.
As soon as Sora left who went lookin for her boyfriend of course. Izzy wonder why did she used his full name like, that can't she just call him Izzy-Loc lik the rest of the Loccs and Loccets?.
Izzy walked about the lunch bell was going to ring for everyone to leave soon. But Izzys surprise a motherfuccer was staring at him and he had a pinc rag on him and mostly red clothes on him. "Ahh shit it looks like motherfucers want to test me agian huh?". Izzy says. "Fuck blue, fuck crips dawg", says the blood. "Fucc you cuz", Izzy says to the slob member.
That slob wouldn't leave Izzy's mind in peace so Izzy grab his head and knee his to the face, the motherfuccer look toe up now.To Izzy that was the only thing he had to do, but the motherfucking slob wanted more! he tired to kick Izzy, but Izzy block his kicks with his legs. " What the fuck man how you so good at fighting anways fucker", says the slob.
Izzy looked at the slob and said: "Maybe because I took Muay-Thai kickboxing when I was a young teen motherfucer", says Izzy. And the slob all he could say was: "Oh".
Izzy knows that this guy don't want to go down so he took his gun and whack the motherfuccer in the head, which the slob was bleeding and went down like a book!.

Izzy now look at the slob now and walked past him while he left he threw his gang signed at him and laughed at the fallin slob who was on the ground.
This made Izzy feel good but he knows that he should bust a clip on him which he didn't cuz that motherfucer looked badly hurt.. He could see ppl coimin around him and givin him props. And he could hear whisols coming from his direction. He look bacc in saw someone was blowing a whisols. Damn the campus superviors are after him, he better run or he gets caught!.
He dashed off as fast as he could. "Izzy, Izzy-Loc". Someone called by his name, he looked back to see who it was it was his friend Tai. "Tai,Wassup Dawg", Izzy Said. "Have you seen Jun around", Tai said. "Yeah I have, she was here this moring, then I saw a bounch of girls wearing blue after that short fight I had wit that slob, and i'm sure it's Jun- cuz Jun is the only hom- girl who wears Royal blue Low and High chucks everyday cuz". "Thanks Izzy". "No problem cuz".
As Izzy said that Tai was off he was wearing everying Baby-blue expcept his shoes lol they were navy/white.
"Man that Tai is always in a hurry, jusus christ ppl are alwayz in a hurry these dayz cuz". Izzy said ran while lookin back..

He went inside the computer room where his homies was just chillin and listenin to music.
[ Krayzie} (Layzie)
Hydro, me just can't let a me high go
Me smokin' upon that hydro
Me just can't let a me high go]

Thats what Izzy was wearing as soon as he walk in the computer room. "Nice song cuz, Buddah Luvez, I'm feeling the song, Loc", says Izzy who was bumpin his head to the beat..
" You know how we do", says one of the Locs.
All Izzy could do now was to chill wit his Loccs and relax to the nice sounding music!
That shit went on for three hours..
And Izzy head is now relax.While he and the homies were smokin weed and listening to Bone Thug's music for what they thought was three hours..

He went to six period and just chill there as well but Mimi was singing when he got there so he just listened and ask her to lower down alittle so he could hear what the teacher was tryin to say.. All she did was say sorry and gave him a kiss on the forehead..
Izzy head wasn't that pissed off like it once was but its all good so he don't have to bust a caps at his enenimes even if he wanted too, and belive me he wanted too..
Kou was now thinkin after six it seven then straight home, so its all good for now just now..
Now he needs to worry about is a slob comin to his face now, girl or guy it doesn't matter to Izzy anyways!.


Izzy looked left and right still he see slobs lots of them and busta gangstas as well.. As he lools at all them, they didn't did shit they just stare and moved their heads around. All Izzy could think was'pussies'..
I guess they now what happend to their homeboy or homegirl that was around Izzy's face they got knocked but never shot. Only if Izzy just say, fuck them slob motherfuckers and tricks, shot them and never regret doin it anyways.
But he always have second thoughts on just pullin the trigger, when he knows that his enemies whouldn't leave him alone. A girl in all red clothin, expect her hair which was black, came up to Izzy and mugged him!. Izzy didn't take that lighty he trashed the bitch with his powerful words and stumped her face on the ground with his clean chucks..
Now the bitch was crying now. She looked at him and said: "You broke my face you Crab!". All Izzy said was so,: "Like I give a fucc bitch". That is all what Izzy said, unless he had a smile on his face cuz, the bitche's face was messed up with blood and shoe marks!.
"Take it like a G, bitch".

Izzy had more slob hores came up to him which surprise him cuz they look liked Red-devils which made think all about never hit a girl in red maybe her homegirls might just fight you too!
Which runnin though Izzy's mind right now but it didn't faze him cuz they look ugly and they can't afford shoes..
So that made Izzy's day by crack up instead of callin them slob-hoes instead..
Izzy had nothing to say but left and gave them the finger.


They were mad but did shit to him and the Loccs that were comin Izzy's way.
those slob-girls were so mad that they couldn't think but to wish that Izzy would die right now.
Right damn now!.

"Fuck Kou, Izumi, whatever his name is", says one of the slob-girls wit Black hair. " I heard that man- fuck him and his Crab ass set" girl,says the girl with red and black hair..
"Yeah fuck all his set"? " What the fuck". Was the gurls answer. It was Jun. "Did ya'll bitches miss me"?. "Too bad now i'm going to have to fucc you up now"!, says Jun.
Which she did,she beat the first girl and kicked the last girl straight in the stomach which made her cry like a wuss.."Now that teach you not to fucc with Odbia blocc Crips", says Jun.
It wasn't funny for the last girl cuz she had to go snitch on Jun, but Jun was clever so she didn't want to see what happens next!.

"God damn those bitches", Jun said." Shit now i'm running".
"Fucc them".

All in Jun's mind 'I did it for my set and my Loccsta Izzy, Is it worth all this, so Izzy wouldn't have to really glocc something?'
Jun look at herself and said: "Yeah it was worth it I guess".

As soon as she left, it felt like class was near over or close to being over.
But she was runnin from getting into trouble so she wouldn't know!.
By then it was the end of sixth period so everyone had one more class to go to and it was over.

By that time Izzy was the first one to make it to his seven period class and was just reloadin his clips into his guns that he brought this morning when he feel not like fightin no more-just pop his enenimes and leave with a quickness!.
But to Izzy surprise no one show up for class yet, so he just finished loadin his clips in his guns and put them away, before something saw him and would of snich on him for talkin a gun out of class..
He was just finishing loadin his clip when something saw him and asked, why is he loadin clips and why does he have guns in his backpack. Izzy turn around to see who saw him, lucky for him it was his girlfriend..
But he was shocked by this he only told her he was just going to practice shootin with the homies thats all what he had plan..
Now hes in his last last of the day history. What boring class that was he couldn't even think, he was lookin at the time the whole time.Time went short for Izzy he keept lookin at the clock.
"Damn I wish the time ends now", says Izzy. "But shit why is it so slow?"

The bell rang as Izzy was about to take a short nap but for something reason he looked at Mim's eyes and woke up.As Izzy and Mimi left together with their hands together, Izzy thought what it would be like if he never had Mimi in his life..
As he walked with Mimi he realalzie that the day was getting longer." Meems I have to go, I have to see the homies today like I told them. You understand do you sweetie?". Izzy says. Mimi looked at her boyfriend kinda disappionted but she understands and let go if his hands.
Izzy now was walking alone but he had no fear so whats so ever. He saw five ppl he already know from the his childhood. " Hey Izzy", they all said at once.." Wasup Tk, wassup Kari, wassup Davis,wasup Ken, and whats up Yolei hows it craccin wit yall?", Izzy says.His friends told him the same stuf everything is cool couldn't be better.. He understands and leaves while he flash his gang sign..
He left to find some of his homies ready to do whatever he needs to do today.
Izzy looked at them." Yall ready cuz i'm ready and heated cuz!". The homies looked at Izzy like yeah we ready too Loc.
Kou took out his strap, his 9mm pistol. He held it out of his hand and was carry the thing, while his homies took ou theres. Most of them anyways..
The first thing that was on Izzy's mind was to kill a slob right now or to kill a fag in pink!.

He walked all around the school all he could find was more of his homies and homegirls who was there strappin up..
To Izzy it was nice seein his set strapped up. But now what is he going to do now, is he going to walk to the intire school and search them, or is he going to wait for them?.
He had a better idea he went lookin for them wit his homies and homies while his rag is tied to his mouth.He went creepin.
He didn't see no slobs or no pink fags, but he saw a grey car instead.. His mind was like I know that car I seen that car before. 'I wonder is Joe here cuz that is his Grey car after all and shit', he thinks.
To Izzys surprise to was Joe and couple of his homies and his girlfriend next to him."Wassup Joe?". "Oh shit wassup Loc?", Joe says. Izzy looked at Joe who was wearing Grey glasses and was smiling."Damn Joe you look bigger now".
Joe was smiling too." Like you notice huh?". "Fasho I notice", says Izzy. "Alright it's coo", says Joe.
Izzy was still thinkin why is Joe here on the weekdays?. Then the weekends..

Joe was smiling and asked Izzy if he shot any slobs yet? He told Joe he don't shoot ppl unless its necessary, but he only jumps ppl instead of shootin them.
Joe he tells him that when he see a slob it's ask questions then shoot later. And Izzy understands all this, but why talk to them, jumped them first talk to them later.. And Joe mentions also his beef with ABZ.A/n(Asian Boyz)
Izzys like "ABz cuz?". Yep that was Joe's respond to that.Joe never killed a slob but has shot so many before.
Before they could talk some more the homies spoted some slobs there way..

Izzy, Joe and Merissa had to bounce with the rest of the Rascal-Crip homies.
Izzy saw a slob who was wearing straight pink expect his rag was Red. He looked at the guy and notice something different about him.
He was a white-slob whos wearing pink. This made Izzy laughed. "What the fuck nigga, why are you wearing pink. You looked like some slob fag, who doesn't know the meanings of colors cuz?".
The guy was scared he didn't know that pink was a bad color to wear, now it is too Izzy it is!. "Motherfucker take your colors off before I get technical with you and it ain't going to be pretty"?, Izzy says.
The guy thought that Izzy was bluffing. How could he bluff when he had his gun in his hands the whole time!."Alright motherfucker you have 5 seconds before I pop you".The motherfucker was high or something cuz he didn't get Izzy's warning so Izzy shot two shots to his chest after the 5 seconds were up..
Joe looked at it was damn like everybanger had to do what they had to do at that time now.
Izzy looked at him he was now bleeding, but to Izzy he could leave him there like that bleedin so he took out this blue-rag and put it around his wound.. He looked at the slob like you will live or you will have away to survive this.
To Izzy he didn't want to shoot the guy but the guy was acting goofy and shit by now listenin to Izzy's warning so Izzy shot him but looked at the homies like there will be more of those motherfuccers comin their ways.

Izzy looked at that guy now who was still holdin on to his chest like maybe he will snitch and Izzy will get cautght or is he tellin the homies to get revenage for him?
But Izzy looked back as he saw the guy laying there still like no-one knew about him getting shot. It really didn't to much in Izzy's head, to Izzy your enemy is your enemy fucc him and plus hes in a gang so there are no saying your sorry that you did that..
It was one guy Izzy shot but there will be more slobs guys around that act no this nigga will not shoot me cuz he don't have the guts to do it.

Joe saw in Izzy's eyes that he wanted to regreat for doind that but he can't once a gangsta-Crip, always a gangsta-Crip!.
Joe knows how Izzy feeled, he wanted to jumped the guy but instead his mind took over and made Izzy think the other way around.
But Joe is not like crying over this shit, cuz he did dirt before. Izzy know that he shot a slob now they want pay-back so that is how its going to be, realtilate or don't realtilate after all, and the guy that Izzy shot was just a guy younger then he was by 1.
Now in Izzy's mind 'fucc it, a slob is a slob cuz, don't you forget that'!.

Izzy saw more slobs this time they were girls. Izzy looked at them. And realzie they weren't scared of him. They all had on Pink and Red rags. Merssia Joe's girlfriend who was dogging them. Shey had on Grey pants, Grey shirt, Grey shoes, with a Grey rag, with Baby-blue hat and Baby-blue shoe laces on her Grey chucks.
She was the first to mean-mug Joe and Izzy was the next to do so.. Izzy looked in there eyes, they were scared but they don't show it when he looks them in the face. To Izzy great a bunch of slob bitches now what. ' I don't want to use my nine, what can I do now'.
Joes girfriend didn't came un-prepared she came with a uzi hiding in her hat. Izzy know that these girls are strapless but it don't mean that there not dangerous?.
Kou looked at them everyone one of them and could tell they want to fight. So he took out his pistol and aim at them,while they they try not to act scared.
Izzy wasn't in this silence mood so he told them what set they from. They did not answer his question, instead Izzy got ticked and called out his set. They say fucked his set. Which made Izzy mad and say, fucc you slob bitches ya'll going to die and feel my heat!
They all looked like they want to laugh. But to Izzy it was the last straw.. " Run slob bitches run", Izzy said as he pulled the trigger on the first slob girl he sees first.. They all panicked and run for their livez. Joe and Merssia was run bitches run cuz they too was shootin also.
They shots could be heard now Izzy, Joe, Merssia and the homies watchin are now in a situation they can't get out off. Izzy only shot two slob girls. Which were layin on the ground like they dead. But Izzy didn't want to see there two faces so he grabs one of Joe's grey-rag and cover there faces with them..
Now Izzy and Joe and rest of the Loccs have to run cuz they are now now wanted Gang-bangers!. To Izzy right now that is going in his mind he don't give a fucc now, or later cuz what happens, happens, but to his good side lord what have I done I should just jumped them instead of pulling that trigger man..

"Hey Izzy we heard shots Loc", Jun says. Izzy looked at his homegirl like- yep it was me who pulled the trigger on three slob members. Jun was shocked that Izzy would kill just to make his point be notice.What can Izzy and homies do now they are wanted by the police and maybe the F.B.I just the life of a Gangsta-Crip and now when Valentines Day comes all hell is going to break lose!..
C.J have nothing to say cuz, he was strap too be he did not fired on slob ass punks. And so it the rest of the Loccs and Loccets and Jun was there but she never carryed a strap on that day..
What can all the homies do now they can't wish this day never did happend but It did cuz of some stupid motherfuccer had to test Izzy on that day where three of the blood gang members are dead..
No one blames Izzy for his actions cuz was on him to do the things he did and when he was younger he had strap but never used it, just love knocking ppl out!.
All the things Izzy and homies did in the past, was the past now things are the future so Izzy wouldn't be thinking about gangbanging another year, but he still got that tat on him and it's going to stay on him for life.
What will Mimi think of Izzy now? Hes a straight killer.

What can he do now pray to God like everything is going to C-alright yeah right?.

The End..

Hope y'all enjoyed that fic don't worry Koumi fans Izzy is not going to jail for this cuz this is Japan lol so in this fic he is wanted but also gets his gang more popularity by doin the things he do now but regrets actually for pullin the clip on two slob grils and one slob motherfucer.
O this fic was dedicated to the ppl that don't belive me that I wasn't going to put down a Koumi fic for the 05 cuz! Look I did one and I have to write the right now which I can't stand so yall think that i'm a Koumi that likes to talk smacc and never get things done, well you wrong you Koumi haters fucc yall, rest in piss bitches, and to the ppl that alwayz say mimiato is the bomb, which it ain't cuz most Koumi fans are scared to write shit like this cuz it would make Izzy looked bad!
I know some of yall be thinkin why a Koumi fic with kind of stuff, well to put down its like why is mimiato thinkin they can Koumi anyday which they try with the gay pincc and red cuz..
And last but not least if you haterz goiing to hate this fic then who cares cuz I wrote it not you damn fuccin haterz could tell me that my fic succed it should have jyoumi or mimiato to make it better, but fucc all that cuz i'm a Koumi fan and thats what i'm going to stay and support: foe Life. So you haterz fucc off and have a nice day for reading this Koumi fic which I wanted more killing but I can't even give the slob characters names cuz I was busy tying this shit so I forgot the names.
So get mad I don't give a fucc if you want slob characters that have names good for yall cuz I'm a Koumi Fan and if I don't want my enemies to have names, they they don't need to have names you redards, or maybe becuz I was high ass fucc when I wrote this so whos knows if I wanted Koushirou's enemies to have names...


A review would greatly appreciated!..
Buddah Loverz by Bone Thugs N Harmony yall, Peace Out Koumi fans..