Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ .:Realizations.: ❯ .:Realizations.: ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Realizations

This is my first attempt at writing a taiora. So be nice. I don't own Digimon.

Disclaimer: This story takes place on the 2nd season, Christmas episode. When Sora is giving cookies to Matt. This is my version of what happens. Normally it would turn out to be a sorato, but that's not the point here, is it? So this is a taoira and will end a taiora. Get it? Got it? Good. On with the fic. PS> This is going to be a short fic, but hopefully my next one will be longer, like in chapters. OK, OK, here we go. Oh yes I am going to use my own words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Sora is outside with biyomon in front of Matt's Concert hall. Waiting for someone to open the door so she could get in and give cookies to Matt.

Sora: I'm nervous Biyomon.

Biyomon: Why Sora? It will be OK.

Sora: I hope he likes it and well, gets the message.

Biyomon: I'm sure he will.

Tai enters with Agumon.

Tai: Hi Sora. What are you doing?

Agumon: Something smells good.

Sora: Oh hi Tai. How are you?

Tai: Fine, thanx and you?

Sora: Good I guess.

Tai: So, I'm your going to Matt's concert, right?

Sora: Yeah

Tai: So, I was thinking, maybe, um, um, you would like to go with me, maybe. (blushing).

Sora didn't no what to say. Sora had a crush on Tai when they were all in the digital world, but she didn't know that Tai liked her too, and none of them actually confessed so Sora kind of lost interest in him and decided maybe Matt was the one. She was surprised that he asked her, but she knew it was only a friend thing. But….

Sora: No thanx Tai, I'm gonna wait for Matt, just in case he is free afterwards.

She didn't mean to sound mean.

Tai: Oh, Matt haw? I see.

It was all clear to him now, she wanted Matt not him.

Sora: I'm sorry, I'll tell you what…

Gabumon enters

Gabumon: Hey something smells good, like cookies, yummy. (looking at the box in Sora's hand.

Biyomon: Oh no you don't.

Sora: As I was saying, I'll make you and Agumon a batch afterwards. OK? (Smiles)

Agumon: Great!

Tai: Thanx (pushing her gently towards the door) go on have fun.

Sora: Thanx.

With that, she goes in following Gabumon, and biyomon following her. Leaving Tai and Agumon outside. Tai very sad.

Agumon: The least she could have done is leave us the cookies. Oh well she said she's gonna bake us some later.

Tai: (siling at his friend), He could have any girl, but he picked the one I wanted. (Sighs)

Tai and Agumon leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Meanwhile Sora felt sorry for what just happened, but now she's even more scared of what Matt might think or say when he sees her with cookies.

Sora: I hope he likes it.

Biyomon & Gabumon: Oh he will.

Sora: (mumbling) I hope he gets the point.

Biyomon: (heard what her friend said) I think he will (smiling).

Matt was just finishing his practice for the concert. When his guests came.

Sora: May we come in?

Gabumon: We have cookies.

Matt: In that case, c'mon in.

Sora: Hi, Matt how are you?

Matt: Fine, you.

Sora: Same

Biyomon: Yup, Sora give him your present.

With that Biymon and Gabumon went to another room, to play.

Sora was extremely nervous.

Sora: I thought you might be real busy, so I decided to make you a treat before your big concert.

Matt: Thanx that was very nice of you, Sora.

Both of them were blushing. So many feelings rushing by that they never felt before now that they are older, it's all expanding.

Matt knew why she was here and with the cookies, it was enough proof to him, that she liked him. Well, he liked her too. But how could he tell her, if he did then a relationship would happen between the two of them. But he couldn't. He couldn't hurt his best friend like that. Tai loved her more than anyone. Sora was too stubborn to realize that. He didn't tell him, but Matt knows his best friend too well. So these feelings he has for her have to go. After all, friendship is more valuable than love. He had to tell her.

Sora was now very nervous. She could tell by Matt's face, that there was something wrong. There was a long silence then…

Sora: Is there something wrong, Matt? You don't like the cookies?

Matt: No it's great. But…

Sora: What? You could tell me.

Matt: Sora, I know why you're here.

Sora: (blushing) You do..

Matt: I know how you feel about me Sora, but I only think of you as a friend. (Lying).

Sora: Oh

Matt: I'm sorry Sora, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, it's just that well, I don't want to hurt my best friend.

Sora was very sad and was about to go in tears, when hearing what he said, she became confused.

Sora: What do you mean?

Matt: Well I know I shouldn't say this, but…

Sora: But what?

Matt: I know that You liked Tai in the digital world

Sora: (blushing) What!? But how?

Matt: Well it's obvious. We all knew.

Sora: Oh my god. But that was then

Matt: No Sora, I know you still have feelings for him. I could tell. You guys have known each other for a long time.

Sora: So, what's your point?

Matt: My point is Sora, that there is a lovebird sitting outside, who needs you more than I do.

Sora: What? You mean… no way, how come he never said anything.

Matt: You know how he is, very stubborn. He was shy. It's better if we just stay friends, if you know what I mean. (Smiles). So go out there and make him happy.

With that, Sora ran out the door. Teary, but now even happier than she was before, knowing that her best friend, the boy that she loved all these years loved her back.

Sora: Matt, thanx.

Matt: Don't mention it. What are friends for?

Sora smiles and leaves.

Matt: (to cookies), looks like it's just you and me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Sora ran outside, but couldn't find Tai. She searched and ran around the streets, and finally spotted him on the park. He was sitting on the bench while Agumon played. She walked over to him and sat down.

Tai: (surprised), Sora what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be with Matt right now?

Sora: I know, but I realized he wasn't the one for me.

Tai: (perked up) Really!? I mean sorry to hear that.

Sora: Tai, Matt told me everything.

Tai: About what?

Sora you know. About you liking me. (blushing)

Tai: Oh. (blushing)

Sora: You should have told me.

Tai: I didn't have the courage. Pity me, child of courage, Yeah right.

Sora: It's OK. Tai…

Tai: Yeah Sora?

Sora: Can I still go to Matt's concert with you?

Tai: (very happy) really? Of coarse you can Sora. I love…

Sora: What was that?

Tai: Nothing!

Sora: I love you Tai. (blushing)

Tai: (Surprised, but glad) I love you too.

They stood up and locked in arm in arm, for the first time ever, kissed, very passionately. Agumon stared back smiling. While soft snow fell in the background.

Merry Christmas.

Well, my first Taiora, hope you liked it. J

~Moonfruit~~