Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ "The Crest of Love" ❯ "The Crest of Love" ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"The Crest of Love"

Disclaimer: I don t own Digimon kuz Koumi Out yo

The Crest of Love the crest of love what is love?
Is it you that love a person and they love you back?
Or is it love at first sight? Love is so mysterious and strange at the same time.
The crest of love or is it love after all? I Koushirou loves Mimi and Sora damn what a drag I hate being in love?

The Crest of love.

16 yr old Koushirou Izumi look at the Poem he wrote he can't believe he wrote it him-slef... Now he must confess what he wrote in that Poem and tell Sora how he truely feels..."I must go find Sora and tell her I wrote this Poem for her!" Koushirou said...With that he went looking for Sora he was in luck she was under the cherry blossom tree...

To Koushirou she looked good standing underneath the tree with her Orange hair shining by the wind and her mini-skirt sticking out, but to Koushirou he cant tell how small it was since it was short he can see part of her under-wear becuz of the wind he tried not to blush but even then he saw his G.F Mimi love to wear mini-skirts but this was different it was Sora who is with Yamato...So she must pick up from Mimi he thought...

"SORA! HEY SORA" Koushirou said with his loudest voice that he can muster only to find Sora was smiling at him and wondering what does he want...Koushirou came over and handed the note to Sora..." This is for you!" He said and with that Sora read it and blushed in-front of Koushirou...Sora cant contain her blushing she blushed so hard even though it was a Poem but it wasn't any Poem it was a Poem from Koushirou that she has crush or liking for him..."Sora are you okay?" Koushirou said..."Yes Koushirou I'm Fine!" She said... "Wow nice Poem I love it- it was touching Koushirou!" She said... And with that she gave Koushirou a hug...Even the wind was blowing Koushirou didn't care he just felt loved by Sora which most guys should becuz the girls they have ain't noting like Sora...

Koushirou looked at Sora while hugging her and whispered in her ear:" I loved you Sora but we cant be together kuz I have someone in my Life and you do too!" Koushirou said after done whispering..." I know that but doesn't mean we cant enjoy with the moment we have as of now!" She said and with that Sora gave Koushirou a deeper hug and Koushirou hug back too- but even after the hug Sora kissed Koushirou on the lips he didn't hold back he kissed back to only knowing it was wrong but it felt good and when he kissed her back he was thinking of Mimi the whole time...

The End...