Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ *Untitled* ❯ Pt.3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

*Untitled*

Pt. 3

Tai cringed in pain and sorrow as Matt held him close. He couldn't stop himself from shaking violently from the contact. His mind was racing with incoherent thoughts, making his world spin and spiral out of control. He clenched his fist, digging his fingernails into his sweaty palms. Small, crescent shaped imprints exploded on his palms with a tinge of red slowly spewing from them. His fists shook at his sides not even daring to put them around the blonde, as if doing so would scorch the other. No matter how much he wanted or needed what Matt was doing, a huge part of his flickering soul despised and feared it. Tai was so tired, and hurt he didn't really understand what was happening at that very moment, all he knew was that he had to get away and fast.

Shaking his head violently, brown hair falling all around him covering his hazy eyes, Tai pulled away. Sitting back on his knees a few inches away from Matt, Tai covered his face with his hands, weeping uncontrollably. Tears of blood ran down his cheeks scaring and staining the already scorched flesh. Scrunching himself up into a tight ball on the ground, the lost boy pounded his already bruised hands into the soft dirt below him. The rich brown dirt splattered and hit the boy, leaving endless shades of black and brown on his once clean school uniform and skin. His eyes glared unseeing at the ground as shock after shock of pain engulfed him once again. Even though pain was shooting through his veins, Taichi couldn't feel any of it. His heart, mind, body, and soul were all in the deepest, darkest part of the abyss he called life.

"NO" pound "No" pound "No" pound "Nooooooo" pound

Tai screamed out hitting the ground with such force he felt his wrists and fingers begin to pulsate from the sheer force of it all. But no matter what was occurring he couldn't bring himself to stop. He had to get it out somehow before it swallowed him hole. Tai shook and spasmed in his rage and terror completely missing the wide-eyed boy beside him.

Matt stared at his friend in disbelief. He wanted nothing more than to cradle him and help him out but watching what Tai was doing made him cringe in horror. /Tai what happened to you?/ Matt unconsciously wiped the tears from his eyes as he continued to watch. The blonde fell back into a sitting position, taking short gasping breaths as Tai continued his pounding. Bells rang signaling the end of the period, but school was of little importance at that time. Hit after hit into the ground Tai made, made Matt wince. Gulping, Matt shook himself out of his slump, standing up. /God Tai!/ The keeper of friendship groaned as he heard a sickening snap, and the a blood curdling scream of pain.

Staring away from Tai for a bit to regain some sense, Matt had to close his eyes and take long deep breaths to get that noise out of his head. Tears spewed from his blue eyes as he heard Tai cry and lash out in a frenzy of pain. Not able to keep himself from helping the other, Matt opened his water filled eyes and stepped closer to the brown haired boy.

"Tai?" Matt raised a hand moving slowly to the other.

Taichi didn't seem to notice him as he found his place next to him. The hurt boy, was gently holding his left wrist with a pained look across his face and a small smile tugging at his lips. The smile made Matt blink a few times and raise an eyebrow. /What the fuck?/ Tai continued to sit on his knees shaking back and forth slowly with his brown eyes closed. Matt lolled his head with a frown on his face as he saw numerous amounts of red colored tears flow from his eyes. Bending down so he was eye level with his friend he got a better look. Tai's face looked like someone used it for a punching bad. Black and blue marks covered more than half of his face, with several long gashes along his forehead. His lips were swollen and purplish in color. Swallowing he raised a hand and moved it slowly to Tai's cheek. Right before Matt could touch the other boy, Tai jumped up and stood unblinking at the other.

"What happened Taichi?" Matt stood back up and stared at his friend with concern in his blue eyes.

Tai didn't answer, he was to scared. He opened his mouth and all that came out was a croak and squeaked. Closing his red eyes, Tai cringed in fear and could feel the bile rising in his throat. /I gotta get away. I have to leave./ He thought. Opening his orbs, Tai looked all around him for an escape and caught a flicker of movement. Turning fast in it's direction, he stared backing away.

"I... I..." Tai turned around and started to run off.

"Tai wait, I want to help you." Matt ran after him and tackled the boy to the ground with a large thud.

Both boys fell into a heap of arms and legs entangling the other. Tai screamed and flailed his arms around him trying to get Matt off. Tears flooded down his eyes as he pictured his father on top of him again instead of Matt.

"NOOOOO, GET AWAY GET AWAY. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." Tai cried out, kicking and punching Matt hard. /Please not again daddy. Please don't touch me, please./

Matt grabbed Tai's wrists and inwardly smacked himself for being such an ass.

"Tai... Tai...TAI... CALM DOWN!" Matt slammed the boys arms to the ground as Tai continued to shake under him. His head shook side to side as he screamed out in agony and all Matt could do was sit there in horror.

Inwardly Matt was surprised that there actions hadn't caused a disturbance because they sure have been loud. Mentally though he was grateful no one could see them. The blue eyed boy made his way off of Tai and stared at the disheveled boy below him. Taking a few steps back from the other, he noticed that Tai slowly started to calm down.

"Are you ok?" Matt asked gently.

Tai looked up at him in horror. His eyes glared at the other as he stood up, clutching his broken wrist. Swiftly he turned away and ran as fast as he could. Matt stared after him and started to follow but suddenly stopped.

"I'm so so sorry Tai, I just wanted to help." He whimpered out rubbing his face.

"I WON'T GIVE UP JUST YET TAI! I WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU..." He screeched out at the departing back of Tai. "if it's the last thing I do, I will help you." Matt walked away in the opposite direction and back into the school with tears in his eyes.

Matt ran with all his strength into the boys room and stared at himself in the mirror. What he saw disappointed him to say the least. His eyes were red and puffy from his own crying but no where near what Tai's looked like. Turning the faucet on he splashed his face and let the water drip onto the counter. /What am I going to do now?/ Matt question himself and continued to splash his hot face.

***

Tai ran blindly out of there. No matter how much pain he was in all he could manage to think was that he had to get away. To get away from all the questioning eyes. He didn't know how long he ran, but eventually he made his way to the part. Falling to the ground under his favorite tree, Tai cried in pain for the first time. His wrist felt like it was on fire and millions of needles were puncturing it. He heaved trying to catch his breath, and pulling his tired legs to his chest. Wrapping his good arm around them, the boy hugged himself not paying any attention to the outside world. His mind was running miles and not showing any signs of stopping.

He couldn't stop his body from shaking from all that occurred. He actually, didn't really know what did happen. It seemed as it all happened in a daze or to someone else. The brown haired boy never realized how weak he was until that very second. His world was spinning out of control ready to explode and shatter on impact. Tai laid his head on his legs groaning in pain as it touched a fresh wound, and closed his puffy eyes. His body fell into a light sleep from all the exhaustion.

A few hours later, he woke with a start and yelped. Opening his eyes with a snarl he growled at who dare woke him. Eyes bulged as he noticed who it was. Tai sank back and tried to run away but the man grabbed him by his hair tugging on it with such force it made him cry out.

"Thought you could skip and get away with it?" Mr. Kamiya yanked on his hair hard almost pulling it out.

"I didn't I...I" Tai began but got smacked in the face instead.

"I don't care what you say you little slut. How dare you defy me." He kept his hand in Tai's hair and dragged him off to his car. Tai raised a limp hand to his red face and cried.

Some people in the park stared but didn't do anything about it. They felt it had nothing to do with them so they stayed away and continued on with there own conversations and actions. He continued to drag him to the car and once they reached it he let go and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Your probably wondering how I found you, eh?" The man whispered into Tai's ears stroking a piece of hair out of his sons face.

"Well you see, I know where-ever my little whore is, and you cannot escape me Taichi. You are mine... forever." He stated and forcefully kissed Tai.

Tai screamed again in his head as he felt his father's hands move all along his body. Another part of him died that instant, and would undoubtedly never return. He was battered and scared beyond his young life. All he wanted to do was crawl into a hole and die.

"You taste so good." He licked Tai's lips and cheek.

"Please leave me alone." Tai gasped out, trying to break free from his grip. His fingers dug into his fathers arm trying to get away.

His father only chuckled and threw him in the passenger seat, slamming the door. /Noo let me out. Let me out./ He pounded on the window never thinking of opening the door. /Mom, Kari anyone please help me./ Tai mouthed while he hit the glass. Mr. Kamiya hopped into the drivers seat and started the car. The sound of the doors locking hit Tai hard. He rammed into the door trying to get it open, but he was to weak. Sounds of his father laughing at him drove him even more. The car started to move and Tai screamed as loud as he could still ramming and pounding into the door.

"I have some news for you my little love bug." His father smiled wickedly.

Tai on the other hand gulp and shook at the sound of his voice.

"Don't you want to know what it it?" He raised a hand and brushed Tai's cheek softly and then slapped it.

"..." Tai whimpered., tugging on the door's handle.

"WELL????" Mr. Kamiya made his hand into a tight fist, pulling it back ready to let it loose on Tai's arm or chest.

"Yesss... Sir." Tai stuttered out backing close to the car door to get away from his father.

"That's better." He relaxed his arm and took his eyes off the road for a second and stared at Tai.

"Buckle your seat belt, we don't want your pretty face and body to get hurt if we have an accident, now do we.?" Mr. Kamiya licked his lips as he watched Tai's muscles flex under his shirt.

"Where was I?" He pondered for a minute placing a hand on Tai's thigh, making small patterns with his fingers.

Tai was way beyond repulsed as he felt his fathers fingers mover ever so closer to his arousal. He closed his eyes drowning out anything that was happening, he could no longer hear anything his father was telling him. He once again saw the black abyss and he walked into it willingly. It didn't swallow him fully like he wished though, his eyes popped open as he felt his erection being stroked and pumped through his pants. Tai unconsciously tried to push the offending hands away from him, but received a punch in the gut for trying. Biting his lip until it bled, Tai turned his face away from his father and stared blankly out the window.

"Tai did you hear me?" His father hissed and yanked on his erection ruffling making him yelp in pain.

"Huh?" Tai winced when he saw the look his father was giving him and knew he gave the wrong answer.

"I told you, your mother and sister will be back tomorrow mornings, until then..." A hungrily look made it's way to his father features. "...we get to have some fun." Tai closed his eyes and shuddered at the thought. /Oh god, mom why are you leaving me with him. I can't.../ He cried softly as his father started to fondle him again.

"I knew you would like that." He smirked and screeched the car to a stop at there apartment.

Quickly he parked the car and hopped out of the seat, racing to the other door before Tai could escape.

"Ut..Uh...I'm not letting your sexy ass go so soon." He yanked Tai out of his seat and pinched him.

"Please" Tai begged as his father drug him to there home. He kicked and yelled but no one seemed to help or care that he was doing so.

"Please what?" He smiled and pushed him into the elevator.

"Please let me be." Tai said just barely above a whisper as his father cornered him into a corner of the elevator.

"Can't" Mr. Kamiya blinked his eyes and jumped on his son sending him into the wall with a large thug.

The mans mouth covered his sons once again, forcing his tongue in. Tai pushed and squirmed under him, but he was to hurt. His wrist was throbbing as well as his leg, let alone his other wounds. What little strength he had was diminished quickly while he tried to flee. The man pushed up against him, making both there erections touch, sending a huge wave a pleasure to him. Tai although felt some pleasure in the touch was completely disgusted by it. No matter what his body experienced he rejected it whole-heartily. No matter how hard he wished his body wouldn't react that way, it was inevitable. His mind was way to gone to think about any of it, all he could do was try to keep himself from at least vocalizing his pleasure.

While still in his reserve, Mr. Kamiya continued to kiss the beautiful boy before him, rubbing his arousal against his sons. /I know you like this./ He thought as he grew harder at just the thought of taking him. All to soon, for him anyway, the elevator reached there floor. The doors opened and he quickly dragged his son to the apartment. He was squirming trying to open the door, while Tai just stood there in a daze. No sound escaped the boys lips as he stood there. His brown eyes were like a dull gray now, showing no signs of life in the least. He felt a tug on his broken wrist but didn't respond to it's mind shattering pain.

Once again he was pulled into the apartment, and thrown to the couch. His father quickly slammed the door and locked it. Tai just laid where he was dropped, not moving. he couldn't take it anymore. Nothing mattered to him as his body was truly dead in his eyes, and all he had to do was make it happen for real.

His evil father slithered over to him unbuckling his pants quickly. He raised Tai's head and kissed his bruised lips. Tai knew what was happening but was no where to be found. Slowly his father kissed his way down his neck onto his shoulder.

"Way to much clothing, my little bitch." Mr. Kamiya yanked Tai up by his hair and ripped all his clothes off.

"Much better." He swept his fingers across Tai's arousal, smirking.

He quickly removed the rest of his own clothing and laid across Taichi, skin against skin. His father was in heaven and Tai was in hell. Tai kept his eyes closed and turned his head away so he wasn't facing him. His father took it as a sign to kiss his neck and he did so. Lightly he licked and nipped at Tai's neck a few times. His kisses moved lower and lower until he felt himself being surround by a warm mouth. His fathers head bobbed up and down, while a fingered entered his tight heat. /I am not here. This is not happening./ Tai repeated over and over again.

Mr. Kamiya, loved the way having the time of his life. He continued to suck and twirl his tongue about until he felt his son's release near. Sadly, he gave one last lick and took himself off his sons now straining arousal. Not being able to hold himself back any farther, he lifted Tai's legs and wrapped them around his waist. Placing his own weeping arousal by the tight entrance he slammed himself in, in one push. Tai screamed out in pain as he did so. Tears fell like waterfalls from all the pain and humiliation in this whole act. The brown haired boy screamed out until his voice was lost, and even then he continued to mouth protests.

His father merely kissed him repeatedly to shut him up, but no matter what he did, Tai continued to toss in pain. Shrugging to himself, Mr. Kamiya trusted into him harder and faster only making himself feel the pleasures of the actions. Before long he was ramming into Tai like there was no tomorrow, desperately seeking orgasm. His hands roamed all over the smaller boy, as well as his mouth. He was licking, kissing, and sucking any piece of flesh he came across. About five minutes later, he felt his release near so he wrapped his hands around Tai's erection, stroking it in tune with his thrusts. Before long Mr. Kamiya reached orgasm and fell on top of Tai.

"You know Tai, your the best fuck ever." Mr. Kamiya pulled himself up and slide out of Tai.

"I'll never let you go." He bowed down next to Tai's ear and kissed him. Tai just laid there not moving.

Picking his son up, he walked to the bathroom and dropped him in the tub, turning on the shower.

"Now make yourself presentable for more fun later." His father licked Tai's lips and then left the room.

***

Tai woke from his hellish place when beads of water fell on top of him. He glanced up with unseeing eyes at the showerhead, and stared as the water drops fell to the ground. Tai almost looked amused by the water falling and spiraling about. /Just like my life./ He mused. Raising a shaky hand he held it palm up and watched as the drops on water hit his hand. Dropping his hand he saw and felt as the water that gathered splashed him. Looking with cloudy eyes he watched as red and clear water twirled down the drain. Tai laughed bitterly at that, and stood up. Pulling the shower curtain out of his way, he stepped out of the shower and searched the cabinet behind the mirror for his escape.

Finally, finding his one escape route, he staggered back to the tub and sat down, hugging himself tightly. Brining the object that would bring him relief to his bruised face, Tai smiled.

"Beautiful!" Tai stroked the blade like it was alive.

Tai stared blankly at it for awhile. Raising his broken wrist he quickly slashed it with the heavenly blade that would bring release. Tai hissed in pain as he saw a new wave of red flush down the drain. /I'm sorry all, please forgive me for this./ He pulled it under the spray and watched as more of his life essence escaped him. He kept it under the water until he felt dizzy and dropped the blade, Tai never got a chance to slit the other wrist, because just when he was about to pass out the bathroom door swung open. Looking over at the intruder he cursed to himself and quickly tried to retrieve the razor and slit the other one. He wasn't fast enough though, because his father grabbed it away from him first.

"I told you, you were mine forever. I'm not letting you go that easily." Mr. Kamiya turned off the shower and shoved a washcloth over his bleeding wrist.