Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Biology Lesson ❯ A Biology Lesson ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Biology Lesson

By the Empress of the Eclipse

Disclaimer - I don't own Digimon.

Okay, this fic was originally inspired by my biology class. We're doing plants and we were talking about the guard cells vacuoles either being flaccid or turgid. Anyway, all the boys thought this was amusing (all the boys in my Biology class have simple minds) and then my brain began to tick, tick, tick. Hence - TAITO biology FLUFF! Not that it has anything to do with plant cells but maybe another time.

If only I could do exams on Taito rather than biology. Now that's an opening for a school if there were was one....

~~~

"Tai! It's for you!"

Tai nodded his thanks to Kari and grabbed the phone cheerfully.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Tai. It's Mr Ishida."

Tai blinked. Why was Matt's Dad phoning him?

"Tai, I need to ask you a favour," Mr Ishida said. He sounded nervous.

"What?" Tai asked.

"Well, Matt's fifteen," Mr Ishida said "And well....I think it's high time that he got....well, 'The Talk'."

Tai blinked. He personally felt that it was a little late to give Matt 'The Talk' as the rumour of the school was that Matt had been groping some girl in a broom closet but if Mr Ishida didn't know that...

"Well that's great," he said "You go ahead."

There was a pause. Tai was beginning to feel a ripple of suspicion.

"Tai," Mr Ishida said "You know that my son and I aren't very close....not like you two are...."

"Now just a moment....!" Tai said, twigging.

"I know your parents have given you 'The Talk'," Mr Ishida said "I'm sure Matt would listen to you!"

"There is no way!" Tai began hotly "That I am teaching Matt..."

"I'll pay you," Mr Ishida said.

"How much?" Tai asked promptly.

Mr Ishida named a sum. Tai raised it, Mr Ishida lowered it. After a few minutes, Tai was a bit richer but much less foot-loose and fancy-free. Matt was not going to appreciate getting 'The Talk' from Tai.

Not that Tai was going to appreciate giving it to him. Tai had received 'The Talk' years ago, he'd heard it more recently when his parents had give Kari 'The Talk.' Tai thought about all the stuff they'd said. If the rumours were true, Matt didn't even need 'The Talk'.

"Kari," he said "Do you think Matt was groping some girl in the broom cupboard?"

"No," Kari said promptly.

"Why not?"

To his surprise, Kari paused. She looked very hesitant.

"I just don't, that's all," she mumbled.

Tai frowned. He knew when his sister was keeping something from him and right now she was keeping something from him.

"Kari," he said "I am being paid by Matt's father to give Matt 'The Talk' tomorrow afternoon. Now tell me why you don't think Matt was groping a girl."

Kari gulped.

"You didn't hear this from me," she said.

"No," Tai agreed.

"TK told me," Kari said "Matt's....well, Matt doesn't.....he doesn't....."

"Doesn't what?" Tai asked.

Kari looked at him irritably.

"Matt doesn't like girls," she said.

Tai blinked at her.

"Oh for heaven's sake!" Kari snapped "Matt's gay!"

Tai's mouth dropped open while he was trying to swallow at the same time making a rather gurgling noise. He stared at Kari.

"Matt's what?"

"Gay," Kari said "Don't you dare mention it to him ever! Only TK and I know and according to TK, Matt's sensitive about it."

"And I have to give him 'The Talk'!" Tai wailed "Oh man! What am I gonna say?"

"You'll have to muff it out," Kari said simply.

Tai buried his head in his arms.

"I'd have thought this was great news," Kari remarked "Considering..."

"Considering what?" Tai squawked looking up. But Kari had slipped out of the room.

'She knows! She knows!' Tai thought 'That brat's been at my diary again!'

Tai had know for a long time that he was gay. He had had crushes on guys for ages. Matt was one of them. Tai had quietly and discreetly lusted after the blonde since he was thirteen. He was quite convinced that Matt was the person he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

Of course, Matt didn't know this yet. Which was a minor problem. But if Matt was gay...

On the other hand, Matt had never ever made any sign to Tai that he thought of him in a more-than-friends way. On the other hand, maybe Matt was scared. After all, Tai had never told Matt that he was gay. On the other hand...

Tai realised that he had too many hands and was feeling very confused. Sighing, he leaned back and thought.

He had to give Matt 'The Talk' tomorrow. He couldn't get out of that. But maybe Tai could use that to his advantage....

Tai grinned to himself.

* * * *

"Okay you two!" Mr Ishida said "I'll be back in about an hour."

"See you Dad!" Matt said.

After Mr Ishida was gone, there was a pause. Tai looked at Matt who looked back. They were sitting on the couch, Matt at one end, Tai at the other.

"Um, Matt?" Tai said "Your Dad asked me to talk to you about something....

"Oh man," Matt said, suddenly looking worried "It's not about the marijuana is it because that was totally just once and I was only seeing...."

"No it isn't and please never tell me," Tai said hastily. Matt relaxed slightly.

"Oh good. Then what is it?"

Tai gulped.

"Well, your Dad wants me to...to tell you some stuff," he said in a whisper.

Matt was beginning to look worried.

"Stuff?" he repeated.

"Yes," Tai said uncomfortably "Um, is it okay if I do?"

Matt nodded guardedly. Tai gulped again.

"He wants me to give you 'The Talk'," he blurted.

Matt turned pale, then blushed crimson. Tai grinned at bit.

"Try looking at it as a Biology lesson," he suggested.

"I hate Biology," Matt said.

Tai snorted and then began 'The Talk', not looking at Matt the whole time. He risked one glance and saw that Matt was quite obviously mortified by this. Tai decided that he damn well was going to have some fun here. This was really embarrassing.

"Anyway, that's a guy and girl," he said "There's same sex couples which are totally different."

"Different?"

Tai caught the note of nerves in Matt's voice. Matt was scared that Tai was going to do an anti-gay rant.

"Well, the way they have sex is," Tai said, amending his statement "But the coupling isn't. They fall in love and lust in pretty much the same way. Just with another guy or another girl."

"Oh."

Tai glanced at Matt out of the corner of his eye. Matt's face was pale again and he carefully wasn't looking at Tai. Tai wriggled a bit closer.

"Any questions?"

"What's it like to fall in love?"

Matt quite clearly hadn't meant to say it, he turned crimson again. Tai vaguely wondered if Matt had turned into a traffic light. Then he smiled. It played right into his hands.

"You get happy feeling every time you see them," he said quietly "Every time you see the person, you feel warm, like nothing could ever be wrong in your life. Even the cloudiest day feels sunny to you, the coldest day warm. You like to be with them, no matter what the situation. Even a physics lesson seems more appealing to you."

Matt gave a slightly forced laugh. Was it his imagination or was Tai moving closer to him?

"H-have you ever felt like that?" he asked.

"Just once," Tai murmured.

Matt gulped. He couldn't bring himself to ask who with. He couldn't drag his eyes from Tai either, was staring at him. Tai definitely had moved closer.

"And after that?" he said, his voice a squeak.

Tai was right next to Matt now, his thigh pressing against Matt's, his hand on Matt's arm. Matt gulped again as Tai put his lips right next to Matt's ear.

"You just want them," he whispered "You find yourself panting slightly when they're close. Your lips go dry and you keep licking them but it doesn't work. You feel the need to cling onto something before you slip."

Matt was vaguely aware that he was doing all those things. He could feel Tai's warm breath on his ear and neck. His body was quivering like a rabbit in car head lights.

"You find yourself shivering," Tai continued, his voice humming in Matt's ear "And when they touch you..." He put his fingers close to Matt's cheek "...you can feel your skin singing, your body dancing even if you aren't moving or making any noise. You want nothing else but them."

His fingers pressed against Matt's cheek, sending electric shocks though Matt's body. He felt his face being turned so his face and Tai's were only millimetres apart.

"And when they get really close," Tai whispered "Really, really close - it's like the world just stops. Everything's muted, the only thing in clear focus is them. And you forget everything else, nothing else is important. Just.....them."

Then Tai leaned forward. His lips brushed Matt's gently, then with increasing force. Matt instantly caught hold of Tai and pulled him nearer, eagerly kissing him back.

"Hey boys, I'm back!"

Tai and Matt leapt away from each other like scalded cats.

"And that's how babies are made! The end!" Tai said as Mr Ishida walked into the room.

"Well, how'd it go?" Mr Ishida asked.

"Um, it went great Dad!" Matt said "Now I really understand everything!"

Mr Ishida handed Tai his money.

"Well done Tai. I know it can't have been easy for you," he said.

"Oh, that's okay," Tai said "It was a little rough at first but then it got easier."

"Good," Mr Ishida said.

Tai scrambled to his feet. When Mr Ishida wasn't looking he whispered "Maybe I'll give you another biology lesson soon lover." before scampering out. Matt looked after him.

"I never realised," he mused "That biology could be so much fun."

End of Part 1.

This is the nice sweet chapter where things are simply funny and fluffy. It goes downhill from here! J As is…lemon. Hope you enjoyed this part anyway!