Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya: Reloaded ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.I: Takuya:
Reloaded

Chapter Five

By KellyQ

A dark twisted smirk formed on Luces lips. The time is nearly at hand-the one who carries the gemine will come to me and humanity will being nothing.

It's only a matter a time.

Crusader watched her master standing at the edge of the roof looking ever so calm-his short blond hair blowing into the wind. Beside Crusader was Dynas-he was too was looking at his master wondering what they where waiting for.

"Lord, Luce," Dynas spoke up as the blond android turned to see the two protecters on one knee, "let us go and find what you seek so badly."

"It would be so beautiful to see humanity gone and everyone back at home to bow before you." Crusader said sniffing a rose that was in her hand.

Luce smiled warmly at the two and nodded his head in approval-turned around to look back at the stars. Crusader got up followed by Dynas turned and started to walk back in when Luces voice stopped them.

"If you fail me like Cherubi did-I will be very upset. Do we understand each other?"

"Don't worry, my lord," Dynas said sternly not even moving, "the gemine will be yours."

****************

"Who are you?"

"Ken Ichijouji."

"That's good. For a second there I thought you where Kouichi -"

"Speaking of my brother," Kouji spoke up, "do you know where he is?"

"I-"

"This is critical," Lee cut in, "some of our friends are missing!"

"I-I really don't know where exactly where he is-sorry." Takuya whispered feeling that it was his fault.

He lowered his head when something caught the corner of his eye. He sharply turned toward the roof-waited for a moment to see a dark figure lower it self. I'm not going to let it get away, Takuya thought, if it is the thing that is after me-I'm going to find answers why! Takuya ran toward the house and stopped.

"Come down!"

The dark figure rose from behind the other side of the roof causing Kari, Matt, Lee to gasp in shock-standing there was Daisuke. He jumped down as Ken ran up threw his arms around the young brunette.

"I knew you where not dead," He cried holding koi close, "they said that you where-but knew that you where not!"

"I'm sorry to make you worry-"

Takuya watched with a stern look on his face how the two interacted with each other. Daisuke turned his head to see Takuya looking at him with suspicion in his eyes.

"Who are you?" Takuya asked, his expression never changing.

"Tell me who you are first."

It was more of a demanded than a suggestion to have Daisuke make the other brunette reveal his name to see if his suspicions where corecet. It had to be the one who carried the gemine and if this one is the one-then their search was over and they could go home and save it.

"It's...Takuya-or 6-2-6."

"Daisuke."

"Taichi. Where is Taichi?" Matt asked.

"Haven't seen him-though I'm looking for the others too," Daisuke lied, "you guys shouldn't be out here. There's a dangerous android on the lose and it's after the one who has the gemine-"

Before Daisuke finished Kouji stepped in front of Takuya-his expression could make anyone want to run away.

"Just tell that person who wants the gemine to jump into the a lake! He's not having it-and what do you know about it?"

Everyone eyed him-waiting for an answer. Daisuke didn't get far into his thought when laughter could be heard from the left. They all turned to see two figures coming out of the shadows. The first person to respond was Daisuke-with complete shock in his eyes.

****************

"We need to find Daisuke, Taichi," Takato spoke up.

"Just one more moment-huh?"

Taichi's expression got Takato attention too. His eyes widened as well. How could that little Bastard get them involved? Now they really had to hurry and find the one who had the gemine!

"Lets go!"

*************

"Are you the ones who are after me," Takuya asked walking past the others.

He was going to get some answers of why the gemine was so important to people? Crusader and Dynas where now back to back-a rose in Crusaders hand. Daisukes eyes widened in complete horror-knowing that Crusader was going to use her attack-throwing the rose toward them so it could explode. Both Crusader and Dynas rose into the air.

Daisuke was about to make a move when two other shadowy figures lunged for Crusader as the other figure that jumped from the other side of the roof lunged for Dynas. The rose that was in Crusaders hand was dropped. Daisuke used his speed-picked it and threw it into the air to the left. It exploded with a blinding flash of light.

Ken, Lee, Kari, Kouji, and Matt had nothing but horror in their eyes but Takuya. His expression changed from confusion to complete anger as he walked up bring his left fist to his right shoulder and his right fist to his left shoulder-jumped into the air and cried out to 'switch-on!'. After it was safe to see-everyone was shocked to say the lest. Standing there was an android-red-yellow and blue.

"We found him!"

Crusader managed to flipped Takato off sending him three feet away. with a jump and a bound she was in the air. Takuya was in the air too, ready to use his attack but Crusader was too quick.

"Fist of Athena!"

Soon she was nothing but a streak of red and yellow-despite the pounding Takuya was getting from all sides-he tried to see where Crusader was coming from. He wasn't fast enough once again-he hit the ground and Taichi landing right next to Takato.

"How beautiful that Luce will soon have what should be his," Crusader said sniffing a rose.

She rose the flower in the air and started to spin-rose pebbles started to fly from every direction causing everyone to cry out in pain. Takuya tried to move but found he couldn't when something laced around his body and was rose into the air. He looked round his body to see that it was yellow ribbon.

"Takuya!" Kouji cried.

6-2-6 saw that he inching closer to Crusader. He tried to struggle but couldn't hold his robot form to his human form-his expression held nothing but hate.

"Come one, Crusader-we got him! Lord Luce is waiting for us."

"Takuya, no!" Kouji cried seeing Crusader and Dynas leaving with the young brunette trying to shield himself from the rose pebbles.

To Be continued ..