Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya: Reloaded ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.I. : Takuya:
Reloaded

Chapter Four

By KellyQ

Izzy turned around when the door was opened forcefully and Daisuke stormed in. His clothes where ripped and dirty-the goggles where cracked and his expression was showed nothing but anger.

"Daisuke...?"

The young brunette didn't say anything but walked passed the red haired. The vibes didn't feel right-like something happened that was not suppose to.

"What happened?" He finally asked to see Taichi and Takato's expressions where dark.

"They all most spotted us."

"you mean---"

"Ack," Daisuke cried out slamming his foot against the wall, "why can't humans just stay out of danger-we have enough-"

"Daisuke, calm down," Takato said trying to keep his anger under control, "you know that we don't have time to protect them right now-huh? What are you doing Taichi?"

The elder brunette was typing stuff on the computer. It wasn't long before the info come up about the gemine. The others where looking at the screen too.

"Taichi-we've looked at the blue prints about five times," Daisuke groaned, "we're not going to get anywhere by looking at them again."

On one said anything, continued to look at the screen. Daisuke glared at them-turned and walked closing the door quite loudly. I'm going to find the gemine myself if I have to, he thought.

***************

"Are you just going to lock me away without saying good-bye to Kouji?"

"Takuya, do you want my brother to get hurt-"

"You just don't trust me to keep him safe." Takuya said in a low dangerous tone facing the other way.

He had to get out of this place. Where ever *this place was*. He wanted to see Kouji and maybe stop the threat from coming near the dark haired boy.

*That Night*

Takuya opened one eye and looked to his left to see that the door was guarded. Seeing this caused the brunette expression to harden; humph. He must really think he can keep me here, the brunette thought. He looked around to see a small window at the other end of the room. I kept my promise that I wasn't going to leave Kouji alone!

***************

"We need to camp for the night," Matt sighed, "this place looks okay."

They came to what looked like an old shack looking place. Kouji's eyes widen in complete shock. The place was still standing. Kari turned her head to see Kouji's expression and frond.

"What is it? Do you know if anyone lives here?"

"My friends and I lived here for a while-and further into the forest is the-"

He paused not sure if he should reveal that he has been through yet-

"All right. Once we get settle in. Your going to tell us what you know." Matt said eyeing the dark haired boy.

**************

"What makes you think there's a link to what Kouji told about the android with a thing called the gemine?" Kari asked.

They where all sitting around the table but Kouji. He was sitting on the roof, looking at the stars. I knew that they wouldn't understand-huh? He looked down to see a shadowy figure coming toward the house. Kouji lowered himself and crawled to the other end and waited. After a moment, Kouji stood up and lunged for the attacker.

The two landed on the ground with Kouji right on top of the attacker. The commotion brought the others out with a torch in Matt's hand. Kouji looked down wide-eyed including the others. There underneath Kouji was Takuya or so they thought. They both looked at each other for a moment until Takuya through his arms around Kouji.

"I knew you would be here!"

This caused Kouji to flinch in confusion as Takuya threw his arms around him attempting to hold him close. Something didn't feel right though. Takuya shouldn't have this much strength and he would be having an Asthma attack right about now. The others could see something wasn't right either-the brunettes eyes here not as life like as they should.

"Wait a minute," Kouji said trying to pull away.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?" Takuya asked letting the dark haired boy go as they both got up.

All the rest of the kids where looking at him-causing him to look at everyone nervously. Takuya didn't really like the way they all where looking at him. Kouji looked more closely at Takuya and merely choked back a gasp.

It couldn't be!

It wouldn't be 6-2-6 could it?

"6-2-6 -"

"I think that's it-"

"It can't be-my brother said that you where destroyed in the fire after I freed you from the device-"

"Why would he say that-it's like he doesn't want us to be together-"

He paused when he saw Ken. They both looked at each other for a moment as Takuya's expression hardened.

"Who are you?"

"Ken Ichijouji."

************

A dark twisted smirk formed on Luces lips. The time is nearly at hand-the one who carries the gemine will come to me and humanity will being nothing.

It's only a matter a time.

To Be Continued ...