Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya: Reloaded ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Many thinks to people who have read this story and I'll try and hurry up with the next chapter.

A.I. : Takuya:
Reloaded

Chapter Three

By KellyQ

"Can I see Kouji?" Takuya asked looking the other way.

"I'm afraid not."

"Why not," the android barked snapping his head to the right his expression holding nothing but anger, "I'm not going to hurt him!"

"Calm down," Kouichi said sternly, "right now is not the time to see Kouji-even if you do-you'll put him in grave danger. My father got out of jail-he's the one who tried to take you apart-"

"I remember," 6-2-6 whispered looking down.

"He got out of jail. When we got to him he was found dead-he was murdered-we don't know by whom yet-"

"What does this have to do with me?"

"It took all the info of about the gemine-"

There was a long pause as Takuya looked down. Could that be why Kouichi wanted to take the gemine out? What was the gemini's real purpose of all this if it's a nuisance. He did have question though-why was the gemine place in him.

"Why was the gemine placed in me in the first place?"

"It was really to help you shut down the device Mr. Kanbara built for you to help him take over the world," Kouichi explained, "since on one knew that part of it's function was to give you human emotion-"

"Are you saying that it's Kouji's fault?" 6-2-6 asked angerly.

Why was he all of sudden feeling a murderous rage come over him? He never felt like this before-did he? 6-2-6 didn't remember much after he hooked to the machine other than than he was trying to fight the little war in his head.

************

A figure bounded from roof to roof-followed by three shadowy figures. The tallest figure pointed to the right-the figure on the right nodded his head. He jumped a head and landed right in front of the figure that was a head of the group. The rest of the figures-Takato and Taichi landed on either side with Daisuke in front of the figure. The figure had blond hair, pale white skin, light cold big blue eyes. He looked calmly at all four his attackers.

"Do you think-of what little strength you have-you'll defeat me?"

"That may be for right now," Takato remarked, "but we will, Luce-"

"Your existence will be nothing but a speck of dust once I have the gemine," Luce said slyly as all three brunettes growled.

"The gemine is not some tool to be tampered with-" Daisuke barked showing nothing but hate in his eyes.

He was ready to transform into his robot mode and punch the day lights out of Luce. He rose his two arms in an X fashion ready to switch when he felt a firm hand on his arm. Daisuke turned his head to see Takato shaking his as if to say *Not now!*. Luce smiled darkly seeing how Daisuke was ready to fight.

"What's the matter-afraid to fight me?"

"Bite Me!"

Daisuke lunged for Luce-the blond swiftly rose his leg and the young brunette was was sent flying to the left-smashing into a building causing part of it to collapse. Takato was the first go leave and see of the other young brunette was all right. He had no choice knowing that Taichi couldn't lay a scratch on the blond boy.

"What about you," Luce said calmly walking toward the brunette, "ready to have your circuits ripped out like your friend Ryo?"

Ryo was a good friend of the group and strongest of the group of androids. Taichi's expression changed at the memory...

Ryo was the first to lung at Luce using his strongest attacks. The others joined in but the blond android sent the other three flying off in different directions- lunged for Ryo- who jumped into the air switched into his robot mode. Once he came down-strong hand had him by the neck.

When the others got there-it was too late. Luce still had Ryo by the neck-this caused very one to stop dead with great horror mixed with pain on their faces to see that Luce was holding what looked like a round ball in one hand. Takato's eyes traveled back to his friend to see that Luce had ripped the ball *something similar to the gemine* out of Ryo's chest leaving a hole that could be seen.

Takato about to switch when he saw Ryo's body coming toward him. He had no time to move out of the way when Ryo's body slammed into Takato's.

"Ryo was a worthy adversary," Luce commend snapping Taichi out of his thoughts.

The eldest brunette couldn't take it anymore and brought his fist forward...

***************

Ken was the first to turn his head when they heard-they all gasped at once when they saw part of a building collapse. By great impulse , Ken took off running followed by the others. Once they got there; part of building was had collapsed-windows shattered, big huge cracks. The door was partly open and dust still leaking out. Still being dragged by the impulse, Ken took ran inside followed by the others. Once they where inside, the place was pitch black, saved by a little light by the moon that light up the part of the building.

They all stopped when came to a flight of stairs. Voices could be heard from the second floor. One of the voices sounded familiar; causing Ken's heart to skip a beat-knowing the voice from any where.

"Daisuke!" Ken cried running up the stairs.

Matt was close behind Ken as they raised upstairs. Once they got to the second floor, a bunch of rubble was every where-a big whole was on the left side of the wall. Part of the roof had caved in leaving pieces hanging as it moved back and forth with the light wind that passed by. Ken looked longingly at the mess as the others looked around to see no one around.

"I know Daisuke was here," the indigo haired boy said, "you heard his voice too didn't you? I'm not going crazy am I?"

"We better keep looking." Matt said with a sigh.

***************

"Why are Ken, Lee, and Yama, and my little sister doing out," Taichi whispered, seeing all the kids leave.

Takato looked at Lee with great pain his eyes. He really wanted to hop down from the roof and tell him that he was okay. He wasn't the only one-Daisuke and Taichi wanted too do the same thing. His attention drew on the other kids, then to one that he never seen before. He had big blue eyes, long hair that was tied back into a pony-tail to top it off with a bandanna.

"Who's that with them?" Daisuke whispered.

"Lets worry about that later," Takato whispered back picking himself off the floor followed by the others, "we have return to head-quarters."

"You can go," Daisuke huffed, "but I'm not going to let Ken walk around when that monster is walking around!"

"We don't have time," Takato said sternly.

"Takato is right, Daisuke," Taichi said darkly, "we need to go to head-quarters and get help."

To be continued ....