Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya: Reloaded ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

clueless97-I'm glad you like this story.

Dragi-I'll try and hurry up with this story.

flamonfan-I'll try and hurry.

minnermon-I'm glad you like the start of the fic and hope you like this chapter.

takuya-Sorry for keeping you wait on this. It took a long time for me to get started on this since I wanted it to have a good plot and everything but thinks for the wait.

NOW ON WITH THE FICE.

A.I. : Takuya
Reloaded

Chapter Two

By KellyQ



"Where are you going?" A voice whispered.

Kouji froze for a moment then turned around to see Matt, Ken, Lee and Kari. They looked as though they were ready for anything.

"Out."

"It looks more than your going on a hunt." Matt said simply.

"Yea. Whatever. If you're here to stop me ---"

"We're not here to do any of those things. We all so want to find out what's going. We too know how you feel..."

"I don't need any of your sympathy---"

Kouji paused mid sentence when he noticed that Matt walked up and stuck him really hard across the face then cough him by the caller of his coat-his eyes holding nothing but anger. Kari walked up and pulled Matt off saying firmly as she could-though it was shaky that he needed to save his energy for whom kidnapped Taichi.

"Look," Matt said pushing Kari gently out of the way stepping closer, "you may think that your only one who's in pain and people don't care how you feel-but your not! We all had someone taken that meant a lot to us-"

"Matt's right," Lee spoke up, "there's something going on and fare as I can guess that it has to involve with, Taichi, Daisuke, Takuya, and ...Takato."

"H-how do you know about, Takuya?"

*******************

His eyes opened to show at first white then brown pupils. He sat up abruptly and turned his head to see a boy standing by the table he was laying on. He had dark raven jet hair that was shoulder lainth, pail skin, and big blue eyes.

"Easy, 6-2-6," the boy said as the android looked at his hands, "your not fully repaired yet. You still have a few bugs..."

"Kouji..."

"Huh?"

"Kouji...is...he?"

"Oh...he's all right...he miss you though."

"Was...was I really...created to...to hurt people?"

"I wont lie saying that Mr. Kanbara had two sons and you look like the eldest by the name of Takuya and is little brother Shinya---"

This caused 6-2-6 to close his eyes as tears came down remembering what happened. Controlling his brother to kill his own creature-Kouji trying to free him from the device. Just the name Kouji made him feel something in his chest.

"When the F.B.I. and my father got involved-that's when I came into the picture-at that point you where all most done being built. That's when we knew all about what was in store for you-so I was ordered to install the Gemini in you to shut down the device," Kouichi explained, "the one thing that no one counted was my brother waking your gemini---"

"Your not going to remove it are you?"

"We're not sure yet. We still have to do some teats on you---"

"Your going too!"

"Now calm down---"

Something came over 6-2-6 as Kouichi tried to lay him back down. He tried to site up-tried to pull away, but nothing worked. He had to get away! He was not going to let anyone take the gemini away-besides, he really wanted to see Kouji and ask him what the *there are so many things I wanted to tell you* was? Maybe even hold the dark haired boy for a few moments. 6-2-6 finally stopped struggling, not even looking at Kouichi.

"Can I see Kouji?"

"I'm afraid not."

*******************

"How do you know about Takuya?"

"He was one of the ones reported as missing children." Ken said politely.

Kouji nodded his head feeling a not in his stomach, that he never felt before-like he knew that his koi was in trouble or something is really wrong.

To Be Continued ....