Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Adventure ❯ Tk's SHowdown Pt.2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crest: *sniffs* If you just wait Im going to have a lot of older Ken in this story. I just have to get rid of Piedmon first because one I hate his character two I cant write his character
well.
Kari: CREST!!!! HELP ME!!!!! *She is being chased by Duo*
Duo: Come on babe I really want to go out with you!
Crest: *Bangs her head on the computer desk* I have had enough of this! * Gets up and runs down stairs and screams at the top of her lungs*
Everyone: *Stops what they are doing and look at her*
Crest: Alright!!! What the hell is everyone doing here!! The only people that are suppose to be here is KARI AND KEN!!! But yet I have Sailor Moon in here making out with Mr.Perfect
soldier. Shinigami is chasing the child of light! And I have no frick'n idea were the skitzo Ken went! So everyone if you want to stay here SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN BEFORE I
THROW YOU OUT AND WRITE I FIC WERE I PUT HEERO WITH RELENA AND DUO WITH WUFEI AND SERENA WITH YATEN!!!!! NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!
Everyone: *Hurries around the room to get a sit*
Crest: *Wipes away sweat* Whew.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Okay Firebird this chapter is for you I thank you for helping me with my spelling errors. So this chapter is for you! So everyone go and read her stories!!!!!!!

Alright who ever keeps emailing me and not telling me who they are please stop its getting annoying. I have told you already that Im not going to stick with the normal time line, and Im
sorry that it bothers you but don't take it out on me. No one is forcing you to read my story, so please stop emailing me!!

And this a very important note!!! Im not very good at writing fighting scenes so please bear with me.

~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on 'A Past Adventure'

'I'm the only one who can protect Ken. And so help me I will do anything I can to keep him safe!' Sam thought as he drifted of to a uneasy sleep.
"T-that's not all. He also said that there is an alliance between the Dark Digimon. So its must not just be Myotismon that's back." The 13 year old girl explained as she watched
everyone's face sadden.
"Ken Run!!!" Sam hollered at his little brother
Chibi Ken ran as fast as his little legs would carry him when suddenly he felt something hurt sharp enter his leg. He instantly fell down.
"But what are we going to do? If he's more powerful and it took all of the Digidestined last time to beat him, what are we going to do now?" Kari asked....
"That's the million dollar question isn't it?" Davis said as he joined the others in thinking.
"Piedmon!" Tk growled as he narrowed his eyes.
"Yes it tis I! Get ready for the battle of your life! One that you wont win!"

~*~* Tk's Showdown Pt.2 *~*~

Tk stood before his worst enemy with angry written across his face but shocked on the inside.

"Well my little digidestined you have grown since the last time I saw you, why don't I chop you down to size!" The evil clown said as he backed up his hand preparing to throw his attack.

" Wait! I came here like you wanted me too, now put Ken down!" Tk hissed at the virus in front of him.

"Yes you did obey, I guess I can let him go its not like we wont see each other again." Piedmon let down his prisoner who got up as fast as he could and limped away to safety.

"There now that's taking care of lets get this show on the road!" The Digimon once again put his arm back. "Trump Sword!"

Tk leaped out of the way, "Patamon Digivolve!"

"Patamon Digivolve to..........Angemon!"

"Hand of Fate!" Angemon leaned his hand back and shot it forward a yellow light version of his hand went towards Piedmon.

Piedmon moved to the side as the attack went pass him. "Is that all you got?"

"No Im just getting started." Angemon said as he flew back a little.

"Now!!" Tk hollered as Cody and Ankylomon came out of their hiding place.

"DNA Digivolve!" Cody and Tk hollered together.

"Ankylomon-
Angemon-
DNA Digivolve to....... Shakkoumon!"

Piedmon was startled when he saw the giant metal Digimon before him. "Well, well, welll. Is this big metal teapot suppose to destroy me? He's only an ultimate, and Im a mega this is
so funny!"

"We shall see about that!. Hichina Bombs!" Shakkoumon hollered as little bombs came out of compartment and hit Piedmon head on.

The Virus Digimon was thrown back into a tree, grunting he got back up, when he saw something glint in the bushes. Smiling to himself he got an idea.

Grabbing a white handkerchief he showed it around. "Welcome Digidestined and Digimon to the wonderful Piedmon magic show. For his first trick he will turn all of the child of Hopes
friends into Key-chains!" Smiling he threw the white handkerchief towards the bush were he saw the glinting.

"NO!"

~*~*~*~*~*

Kari backed up and got to her knees. "Run!" She hollered as she got up grabbing Gatomon.

"What? Why? Its just a-" Yolei was cut of by Kari.

"Just Run!!!" Kari said as she ran away from the bushes. Ken grabbed Wormmon and ran out of the bushes too, followed by Davis and Veemon.

Yolei started to grab Hawkmon when the handkerchief grew and covered the bushes including her and her Digimon.

"No! Yolei!" Ken hollered as he headed back but stopped as another handkerchief flew over him.

"Ken!" Davis hollered as he stopped and looked at his friend, who disappeared.

Piedmon laughed. "Just like old times, eh. Tk? Only this time your pathetic Digimon cant digivolve to take me out!" The Evil Digimon started to laugh, as 4 key-chains appeared in his hands
two of them human the other two digimon.

Tk shook with anger, he couldn't believe this guy. Of course he fought him before but that was when he was younger, when Patamon was able to Digivolve to ultimate and had been able
to use the Gate of Destiny to capture Piedmon, but now he didn't have his crest so this fight looks impossible.

Cody was staring at Piedmon with hate. 'I cant believe this how can he just stand there and act like taking our friends away is an everyday thing? This guy is worse then Myotismon!'

"Alright Im tired of playing games lets get this show on the road!" The clown like Digimon said as he clipped the Key-Chains to his belt.

"Your going down Piedmon!" Tk hollered. "Go get him Shakkoumon!"

"Hichina Bombs!" The same little bombs went towards the evil virus.

Piedmon tried to get out of the way of the little bombs but wasn't quick enough, growling he got back up.

"You may be strong with that thing you call a digimon but lets see how well you do without your DNA partner!" Looking over at Cody, Piedmon threw another handkerchief.

"Cody look out!" Davis hollered as he ran over to the eleven year old and grabbed the little boy and jumping out of the way, but what they didn't expect was the cloth to grow and cover
the both of them up.

Instantly sensing that his partner wasn't around (Or human anymore) Shakkoumon de-digivolved back into Angemon and Armodillomon.

"Kuso." Tk cursed under his breath he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.

"It'll be okay Tk." Kari said as she tightened her hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

"No it wont! He's just as evil as he was when we were eight! And he thinks he owns this world and can do what ever he wants! Well you know what It isn't and he can't!!!!" The sandy
blonde hollered as his hands clenched.

"Tk." Kari whispered as she looked down at her Digimon in her arm.

"Im not going to let him win even if it takes me till the end of time to bet him! Im not going to let him win, NOT NOW NOT EVER!!!!" Tk D-3 burst into light as the crest of Hope
symbol glowed over Tk's heart.

"Angemon digivolve to.........MagnaAngemon."

"Wow he digivolved to ultimate." Gatomon said closing her gaping mouth.

Armodillomon and Veemon who were beside Tk smiled. "Kick hish butt!" The blue Digimon hollered as he thrust his hand up into the air.

"Go and get him MagnaAngemon! No Mercy!" Tk hollered as he cheered his Digimon on.

(Things are starting to accelerate into something
Never stopping, always trouble, but now
I think I'm getting dizzy
Too much spinning
Here's my paycheck
Things are quickening, quickening)

"Prepare to be defeated once again! Gate of Destiny!" The Ultimate Digimon moved out of the way as a golden circle appeared and opened to show a black world on the other side.

"Your even more crazy then I am if you think Im going to go back into that hell hole." Piedmon growled as his sword and MagnaAngemon's collided.

"Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. Watch your mouth there are young ones present." The vaccine digimon said as he flew back a little preparing to strike his foe.

"You think I care you six winged freak!" Piedmon growled as he rose his hand with the sword in it. "Clown Trick!"

(It's getting too insane
I'm trying to maintain
Whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)

Four fire rings went towards the ultimate Digimon; The angel Digimon dodged them but one grazed his shoulder. "You will pay for that!"

"That's what you think." The evil digimon said as the two clasped swords, again.

"I will not allow you to win, you are evil and do not belong here on this planet." MagnaAngemon said as he pushed Piedmon towards the gate of Destiny.

(You run around, I run around
We're all gonna run, run, run around
You run around, I run around
We all do a run, run, run around)

"No this cant be happening Im not going to lose to the likes of you." Piedmon said as he pushed forward with all his strength, but it wasn't working all that well.

"As I remember you have before, and believe me you will again." The Angel said as he pushed as hard as he could and tripped Piedmon into falling into the gate.

"Grab the others MagnaAngemon!" Kari hollered as she watched the fight.

Nodding the ultimate grabbed the key-chains (A/N: The digidestined and the two Digimon just incase you forgot.)

(It is getting closer, more tense
Ever spinning, twisting, turning, roller coaster
Inch by inch, the gap is closing
Pressure building, temperature rising
Hotter and hotter)

"No I will not lose to you, again!" Piedmon said as he grabbed onto his foe's armor.

Soon MagnaAngemon was being pulled into the gate as well.

"No!!" Tk hollered as he ran forward Kari, Veemon, and Armodillomon following in worry.

The two digidestined, Veemon and Gatomon grabbed MagnaAngemon and pulled on him. Armodillomon pulled onto Tk's shirt.

"Let me go Tk I will be alright." The Angel digimon said as he was pulled a little into his own attack.

"No!!! Im not going to lose you again! Not when I can save you, just have hope that we will get you out!" Tk said as he pulled harder.

(It's getting too crazy
I wish I could maybe
Whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)

"Pull! Come on guys pull!" Kari said as they all pulled at the same time, and some how with all of Tk's hope he was able to pull his Digimon out of Piedmons grasp.

Piedmon screamed as he was pulled into the gate, and it closed turned, and disappeared.

Setting down all of the Key-Chains the ultimate stood before them. "Magna Antidote." At saying that a rainbow light flowed to the key-chains turning them back to humans.

After all that draining of energy MagnaAngemon de-digivolved back to Tokomon.

"You did it Tokomon you beat him!" Tk said as he hugged his Digimon closely.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Dammit!" Gennai hollered as he slammed his hands down onto the keyboard. "How can this be, the Digital Gates should not be locked! They should open for me!" Rubbing his temples to
stop the headache that was forming.

"There's no way Myotismon could have enough power to lock the gates! Someone else must be behind this, but who?" Gennai asked to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Hmmm. Piedmon's gone. What a pity." Ladydevimon said as she sat with her legs crossed up on the roof of a building that over looked the park.

"Yes indeed. He let his personal emotions get in the way. If he would have just waited he could have destroyed the little brat with no problem." ShadowMyotismon said as he stood
beside his love.

"Piedmon was a fool, but at least something good came out of this. Right now Chibi Ken is blaming all of this on his brother. Soon he will be in our grasp and the Dark Spore shall be ours
and we shall rule this world and the Digital one." Said a mysterious figure from the shadows.
~*~*~*~*~*

Crest: I had to stop there I was going to put another little mystery boy scene which Im sure you all figured out who he is by now.
Kari: *Is trying not to beat Duo to a pulp* If you don't take your hand off of my leg right now Im going to kill you with no regrets what so ever!
Duo: Chill babe no need to get your panties in a bunch.
Kari: ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT!!!! DIE!!!!!
Crest: -_-;; Chichi if you would be so kind as to help the lot of them?
Chichi: Don't mind if I do! Batter up! *Her magical frying pan appears.* Duo. *Duo turns and gets smacked with a frying pan* Kari come here! *Kari comes and get smacked*
Crest: Anyone else care to piss me of right now?
Everyone: *Shakes there head 'no'*
Crest: Good!