Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Adventure ❯ Happy Ending? ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crest: *Is looking around the corner the hallway.*
Crest: *Is looking around the corner the hallway.*
Kari: Are they still there?
Crest: No I think they left.
Ken: Where's your mom?
Crest: Still passed out up stairs, come on we have to save the others before the horrible lawyers do the unthinkable.
Lawyer: Ms. Crest will you please come out with your arms up and the disclaimer in hand!
Crest: NEVER!!!
Lawyer: We are aware that you don't have an answering machine! So if you don't show a disclaimer soon, we shall use our special forces!
Crest: NEVER!!!!!!
Lawyer: Fine! Special Forces go!
*Phone Rings*
Crest: Hello Authoress Anonomess, Crest Speaking.
Telephone clerk: How are you this fine morning?
Crest: Go-
Telephone Clerk: That's great! I'm here to bring you the finest Credit Card Rate av-
Crest: *Slams phone down* Damn salesmen.
*Phone Rings again*
Kari: Hello Psycho Muse Help Line, Kari Speaking.
Telephone Clerk #2: Hello how are you this fine evening, well it doesn't really matter, I'm from the Johnny Seed Apple company and today we are saling apples our prices are .25 pe-
Kari: *Slams phone down* Crest just go outside Dammit! Say you don't own us like every other person in the world!
Crest: NEVER!!!

~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Here it is the last part of my story. I started this story as just an idea that came to me while sitting in Study Hall. Who would of thought people would have actually liked it! But THANKS to EVERYONE who reviewed, and those of you who sort of hate my guts for killing Ken. Thanks for reviewing as well!!!! I hope you enjoy this last part as much as you did the rest of the story! *Runs out of the room because of the insane Mysticblackfairy*

~*~*~*~*~*

A little six year old and a 31 year old man kneeled in front of a grave.

"So this is who I was named after papa?" The little boy asked his father.

"Yep. You look just exactly like him so I named you after him." The 31 year old said as he hugged his son.

"Was he a great person?" The six year old asked as he looked up at his dad.

"Sure was. He was one of the greatest people I and your mother knew." The dad said as set down some flowers.

Thunder roared in the background and it started to pour down rain.

"Davis? Ken? Its time to go its starting to rain, and that's all I need is my husband and son to get a cold." A female said as she giggled at the now soaking wet males.

"But mama! I wanted dad to tell me more about him." The boy now known as Ken said as he pointed towards the grave.

"No. No. Your moms right we'll come back some day and I'll tell you all about Ken Ichijouji, okay?" Davis said as he stood up and took his sons hand and started forward.

"Alright!" The boy said happily as he let go off his dads hand and ran towards the car.

"Energetic little thing isn't he?" The women asked as she stared at the little kid as he got in the car.

"Yeah. But the two look so much alike, its almost like Ken was reborn." Davis said as he looked at his wife and then towards the their car.

"Davis, you now that, that's not possible." His wife said as she walked to the car.

"Well you never know Yolei it could happen!" Davis hollered back to his wife as he ran to catch up to her.

"Yeah the day you Tk's name right is the day I will believe! Now get your butt into he car before you get sick!" The women now identified as Yolei said as she got in the drivers side of the car and buckled up.

"Hey I can to get Tj's name right!" The brownish red haired man said as he got in the car.

"18 years and you still can get it right." Yolei muttered shaking her head as she pulled out of the parking lot.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ken Motimaya sat at his dads computer playing in the paint shop.

A message popped up on the screen saying "Click Me"

Wondering what it was the six year old clicked it.

When a bright green light shone from the computer and shot out of it and down the hall.

"PAPA! MAMA!!!!" The little boy yelled as he ran got out of the computer chair and looked at the computer, scared out of his wits.

~*~*~*~*~*

Yolei and Davis where in the kitchen doing the dishes.

"And then.. And then she stepped in a bucket and fell onto the table knocking the punch up into the air-" The 32 year old laughed as she remembered he 5 year High School year reunion.

She was interrupted by the sound of her son screaming for her and Davis.

"Ken?" Yolei and Davis looked at each other and then took of down the hall to the Computer Room.

Running into the room Yolei picked up her son and looked at him. "What's wrong sweety?"

"The computer it...it glowed and something came out of it, and.. Daddy I don't think your computer likes me very much." Ken said as he hugged his mother tightly.

Davis looked at his computer and then towards his son and wife. "Yolei?" Davis asked as he sort of jerked his head towards the door.

Nodding she headed out of the room. "Come on Ken honey its time to go to bed."

The 31 year old looked at his computer reaching his hand out to touch the computer.

When he touched it he sighed in relief. "Just incase I'll call Izzy tomorrow." With that he walked out of the room glancing back at his computer before he walked out.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ken was laying in his bed, his mom left about 15 minutes ago, and for some reason he couldn't get to sleep.

That when he heard someone walking around his room, scared, he pulled the covers up over his head.

Then he felt something climb up onto his bed and start to walk closer to his head.

"There's nothing there. There's nothing there." He kept repeating as he shut his eyes tightly.

"Little Ken sitting all alone, no-body cares where he goes. The evil's coming can he win? If he cant the Emperor's coming in." A raspy voice said as it got closer to Ken.

"Please go away. Please go away." Ken said as his covers slowly got pulled off, he started screaming.

"Sticky Net!" A voice hollered out as a white stick substance hit the creature on Ken's bed, it hissed at the attacker as it disappeared.

As soon as this was over Ken's parents came bursting into the room. "Ken what's wrong?" Davis asked as he was pushed to the ground by his son jumping into his arms.

"Some...something was in my room...It started to pull my covers off! But then something hollered Sticky Net and the thing disappeared." The little boy said as he sniffled.

"Shh. Its okay now. Nothings in here just lay back down in go to be we'll be in the other room alright? Just holler if you need us." Davis said as he set his son back in bed and covering him up.

Wiping away his tears Ken nodded.

"Alright Good Night sweety." Yolei said as she kissed the little boys forehead.

"Nighty night mama, papa." With that Ken went to sleep unknown to him a pair of soft blue eyes where watching him.

~*~*~*~*~*

It was the next day Ken was sitting in the living room watching cartoons when the door bell rang.

Scurrying to the door, the little boy opened the door, to see Kari and Tk there.

"Hey Ken your parents home?" Kari asked smiling.

"Yep there in the computer room with Iz." He said moving out of the way so the two could get in, but he didn't close the door.

"Hey Papa! I'm going out to play okay?!" The little boy yelled.

Davis came walking into the room covering his ears. "Alright you can go out and play just don't yell so loud! And remember don't talk to strangers and don't go across the street." He said to his son who nodded happily.

"So how are things going?" Tk asked as he took a seat on the couch in the living room.

"Not so good. We've been having a little trouble lately." Davis said as he took a seat on the rocking chair.

"Trouble?" Kari asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well Ken was playing on the computer last night and it reacted to him. And he said that a green light flew out of it. And then when he went to bed-" Davis just shook his head.

"He thought he was being attacked and heard someone say 'Sticky Net.' And to tell you the truth I don't know what's going on." Yolei explained as she came into the room.

"You don't think it was Wormmon?" Tk asked as he looked around to everyone.

"I think its quite possible considering that I just checked over Davis's computer and there is now a Digital Gate on it and its open. So its possible that he came threw when you said the computer acted up." Izzy explained as he took a seat.

"But if that's Wormmon then that means." Davis shook his head.

"Well I guess that explains a lot about the nightmares he has." Yolei said as she looked out the window to see Ken running around the yard.

"What are you talking about?" Tk asked confused.

"They mean that Ken Motimaya is really Ken Ichijouji." Kari explained to her clueless husband.

"But how?" The Sandy blonde asked.

"Easy he was reborn. I kind of had this feeling that it would happen before we left the past. I mean I had the feeling we would meet him again, but I didn't think it would be like this." Kari said giggling at the look on Yolei's face.

"I gave birth to my boyfriend. Wait that sounds so screwed up." The lavender haired women said shaken her head.

"Whoa so my sons my best friend. That doesn't happen very often."

That's when they heard a scream coming from outside.

Everybody running out of the house saw Ken standing in front of a bowling ball with wings. (AN: ^+^ Demidevimon.)

"Emperor." Was all it said before it tried to grab the small boy.

"KEN!" Everyone hollered as they ran down the stairs of the apartment building.

"Sticky Net!" A voice rang out a catapiller jumped in front of Ken protectively.

"You leave MY Ken-Chan alone you big bully!" The creature said glaring at flying thing.

"Out of my way Worm!" The Demidevimon said as he flew towards Ken again only to get more web in his face.

When everyone got down stairs Yolei went and picked up Ken.

"There's to many people here. Don't worry I'll be back for him!" With that the bowling ball disappeared.

Wormmon turned to the group of people and smiled best he could. "Hello everybody!" He said as he walked forward.

"Wormmon?" Izzy asked as he knelt down in front the Digimon.

"One and the same. Sorry I went away all those years back, but the only way I could survive was if I went with Ryo because he's the only other one at the time that had some of Ken's energy still in him so he was the only one that could keep me alive while I waited for Ken-Chan to come back!" Wormmon explained as looked up at Izzy.


"OH! Before I forget Tentomon wants you to come and fix his tree when you get a chance, and Gatomon and the others cant wait till you guys come and see them. They miss you a lot." Wormmon said he jumped into Izzy's arms.

Ken looked over to the creature that was in Izzy's arms and smiled.

"Thank you for saving my life again." The little boy said as he closed his eyes.

~*Flashback*~

"Ken-Chan!" The little catapiller hollered happily as he jumped into the little boys arms. "WE did it!"

"Yeah we did it! Right Ryo?" The little boy asked turning to wards his friend.

~*End Flashback*~

Opening his eyes Ken smiled. "Wormmon!" He said happily as got out of his moms arms and walked over to Izzy who let the little Digimon jump out of his arms.

"Ken-Chan!"

"Well looks like things did turn out to be a happy ending." TK said smiling at the Ken and Wormmon.

~*~*~*~*~*
"The Child of Darkness and Light will be mine!" A eerie voice said as it smashed the mirror it was looking through.

The
End???

~*~*~*~*~*

Crest: *Slams phone down* FINE!!!!!!! I DONT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY BUT THE IDEA OF IT!!!!
Lawyers: *Smile and disappear with all the anime characters except Kari and Ken*
Crest: Wahooo!!! They left!!!! And Im done!
Kari: Uh-huh yup what a great experience. Wonderful story. Wahoo.
Ken: You sound enthused.
Kari: Dont i though? Oh well it will be about 2 months and well be back in this stupid place because she has another story up.
Ken: YAY!!!
Crest: Well I have to go tell me what you think by clicking the little blue button that says review! If you don't I have no problem with bringing back the rabid paper clip.