Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Place For My Heart ❯ Short ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"A Place for my Heart"

by: AngelWingAsh

DISCLAMIER: I dun own Digimon!!! Yep, another romance ficcie from me! Great for Koumi fans!

~*~

Koushirou can't think of math for once in his life. Well, ever since he found out the truth of his real parents… but this affected his love life. Having her in class in fourth grade, actually talking to her the first time in the Digital World, sad when she moved to America… yep, he can't get Tachikawa Mimi out of his head.

Of course, some people made fun of him- a brainiac like him date the prettiest girl in the world… especially when she dyed her hair pink. His friends, Taichi and Yamato especially, would believe him to go for it, but too make fun as well, except for Jyou, who doesn't have a girlfriend.

Well, this is actually the time when a brainiac like him, focused on his love life, as long as his grades are well. That's good, because… a year later after the final battle with Malomyotismon, Mimi moved back to Japan for her father's reasons…

Today, in school, he gathered his courage to ask Mimi to be his girlfriend, but he doesn't know how. He has witnessed how Taichi and Yamato, separately, asked Sora out before and other girls too to other guys. He knew he could do it, but just is nervous…

~*~

Starts as Koushirou was outside on a warm sunny day in lunch hour, eating his ham and cheese sandwich… until…

Taichi- IZZY!!! HEY! IZZY!

Koushirou- ? *notices as Taichi came up, out of breath* What's wrong, Taichi?

Taichi- *pant, pant* Y'know Mimi?

Koushirou- *blushes* Yeah……

Taichi- Well I know she shares the same class as you…

It was very true to Koushirou, as he shares the computer lab with her…

Koushirou- The computer lab?

Taichi- Naw! The science class! Hell yeah! I figure you're the brains around here! Please!?

Of course, Koushirou couldn't say no… especially to Mimi.

Koushirou- Sure! *leaves Taichi and goes to the computer lab*

~Computer Lab~

Koushirou comes in, to find Mimi help-less at the computer.

Mimi- Koushirou?

This was the first time in a while that Mimi called Koushirou his full name instead of `Izzy'.

Koushirou- Do you need help?

Mimi nods as Koushirou came to help her… a few minutes later…

Mimi- Oh thank you! Y'know, you kinda remind me of my old boyfriend, Michael…

Koushirou also heard of Michael before too…

Koushirou- …. *looks down*

Mimi- Hm… Well… *starts to look sad*…

Koushirou- …Mimi? Are you… okay?

Mimi- *starts to sniffle* Michael… he gotten sick a few weeks ago… and we…just broke up too… *sniff, sniff and a teardrop came down*

Koushirou- *starts to look worried* Mimi? It'll be okay, now I'm here-!!

Mimi- Huh??? Koushirou?

Koushirou- !! *worried look* I mean…I mean… I'm sorry…

Mimi- *gets up and hugs him* It's okay… thank you for your help!

Koushirou- You're…welcome… *before Mimi leaves* Wait!

Mimi- *looks back* Koushirou? What is it?

Koushirou- Well… well… I'm just wondering…

Mimi- Yes?

Koushirou- Will…you…will…you…

Mimi- Go out with…me? *eyes widen*

Koushirou- *drops head* Ye-ye-yes… and I love you…

Mimi- *smiles* I wanted to admit this, but… I love you, too…

Koushirou- *head perks up* You do?

Mimi nods and… goes up to Koushirou and kisses him… afterward, Izzy was… amazed.

Koushirou- Wow… *almost drops onto floor and Mimi catches him*

Mimi- Whoa! Careful… boyfriend.

Koushirou- Boyfriend? Me?

Mimi- Of course silly! ^_^

Koushirou- *blushes* Well… let's eat lunch, together… girlfriend.

Both Koushirou and Mimi leave the computer lab as an item…

~**END**~

:D Koumi fangurl here!!! :D :D This is my second fave couple! Hope ya'll enjoy it!