Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Very Digi Valentine's ❯ A Very Digi Valentine's ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
*This was a request made by Yin8250@aol.com *
A Very Digi Valentine's
by: Sky Warrior?

Takato Matsuda rushed through the market. 'Oh my god! Oh my god! It's one day away from Valentine's Day and I don't have anything for Juri!' Takato thought. 'Flowers? Nah! Too cheap! Chocolate? Nah! Too old fashion. I know!' Takato thought. He rushed over too the stuffed animals section. 'Now Juri's puppet will have a friend,' Takato smiled to himself.

Juri, in the meantime, was sitting down in her room thinking. 'At first I didn't like Takato, now, I'm head over heals for him. Why? Why? Oh, you stupid cupid,' Juri cried to herself silently. "Juri, dinner's ready. It's a special dinner for your favorite holiday," Juri's mom called. "I'll be down in a minute!" Juri called back. Juri's mom was right. It was Juri's favorite holiday. Now, because of this, she was sad all over. "I'm not gonna let this happen! I'm going to make the best of it!" Juri grinned. "Tomorrow, I'm going to tell Takato my love for him," Juri said.

~Tomorrow~
Riiiing! The bell rang as everyone rushed inside the classroom. Normally, the children would sulk in but today was Valentine's Day. "H-Hi Juri," Takato greeted nervously. "Hi Takato, are you ok? You seem a little worried," Juri said. "Oh no, I'm just-" Takato started. 'Come on Takato! You can do it,' Takato thought. "Here, this is for you," Takato finished. "Oh Takato! You shouldn't have! It's so cute!" Juri squealed. Takato blushed. "Oh Takato! You're so sweet!" Juri said getting out of her seat to hug him. "Ok children! Now that we all got settled in, let's start giving out the cards and candies," the teacher announced. "Takato, you do know on Valentine's Day, girls give presents to guys, right?" Juri remarked. Takato blushed even more. "Uh….yeah but I didn't want to wait til White's Day to give you it," Takato said making up an excuse. Juri smiled. "I'm going to go get my stuff ok?" Juri said sweetly. Takato nodded. Juri left the room. "Hey man! Good going!" whispered a voice. Takato turned around to see Jenrya, Hirokazu, and Kenta. Takato tried to ignore them. "So do you think Juri likes you?" Hirokazu asked. "Guys! Go away!" Takato whispered. "I'm back!" Juri called. "Guys!" Takato whispered a little more louder. "Fine, fine! Have what you want!" Kenta said as the three left. "Takato, who are you talking to?" Juri asked. "Errrr, my….imaginary friend!" Takato lied. Juri giggled. "Here, this is for you," Juri said giving him a box of candy. Juri walked over to the other boys to give them presents. Takato watched Juri. "She's so beautiful," Takato muttered under his breath. He slowly opened his present. "Hey! These are my favorite kinds! Juri's the best," he said. He started munching away on the chocolate. On the bottom of the box, their was a note. "What's this?" he asked himself with a mouth full of chocolates. "It says 'Takato, I really need to tell you something privately. Please meet me in the park after school at 4:30. If you deny this invitation, I don't mind. But this is really important to me. Love, Juri.' That's odd," Takato read. "Sweet man! Now she wants to do IT with you," Hirokazu laughed. "WHAT!?!? It doesn't say that! And stop reading over my shoulders!" Takato yelled. "He's joking," Jenrya said with a sweat drop. "He better be," Takato muttered. "What?" Kenta asked. "Er….nothing," Takato said. "Well, I still think that's what she wants. After all, I didn't get a note like that," Hirokazu said. "And I don't so don't say that anymore," Takato said furiously. "She wants to do it with you," Hirokazu whispered. "Are you mocking me? Leave me alone! Oh yeah! You better not be at the park later, either!" Takato said. "Sheesh! What's biting your head off?" Kenta asked. "Sorry, I'm just nervous. Please go," Takato said. "Just do what the man wants you to, Hirokazu!" Kenta screamed at him. "Let's go," Jenrya directed the two boys somewhere else. "Takato, you did read the note, right?" Juri asked a little nervous. "Yeah, I'll be there," Takato said. Juri smiled. "Thanks," she said.

~After School~
Juri sat down on the bench. She looked at her watch. It read '4:15'. 'I guess I came too early. I'll just take a walk in the park then,; she thought to herself. The whole afternoon, she had thought about Takato. She couldn't get him out of her mind. She looked up into the sky and their he was. "Huh?" Juri exclaimed confused. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes. She looked back up again. But instead of seeing Takato, she saw a fake Takato, made by the clouds. "Silly me," she muttered. She went back to the bench. "Uh hey Juri!" called a voice. Juri gasped. "Y-your early," Juri said. "Yeah, I couldn't get you off my mind," Takato explained. Juri smiled and sat down right next to him. "You know what?" Juri asked. "Yeah?" Takato said. "Me neither," Juri finished. Takato smiled too. "So uh..since we are both here early. Um…do you want to tell me what you wanted to tell me?" Takato asked tensely. "Uh sure," Juri started. Instead of finishing, Juri just waited. 'How am I suppose to tell him this?' Juri thought. After several minutes passed, Takato spoke up. "Juri? Are you ok?" Takato asked. "Hmm? Oh, yeah fine!" Juri said. A few more minutes passed. "Takato, I can't hide it anymore. I always knew you had eyes for me and at the beginning, I didn't exactly like you. But as I got to know you better, I started liking you. And soon, it became a crush. Now, it's what anyone calls….love," Juri smiled. "Juri-" Takato started. "Shhh," Juri quieted him placing a finger over his lips. Juri leaned on Takato and started crying silently. It wasn't that she was sad. She was just so happy. "Juri, I love you too," Takato finally said. "Happy Valentine' Day, Takato-kun," Juri whispered. "You too, Juri-chan," Takato said.

~In the Bushes~
"This is so sweet," Hirokazu whispered. "Yeah, just don't let Takato find out that we were spying on him," Jenrya told him.

That's it! Email me your thoughts at crestoflove@sorato.zzn.com Thanks!