Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of the Destined ❯ Alliances are Made ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 6:
Alliances are
Made




Shawn stood in the library of the castle alone. He was reading from an old book he had found. It was about how digivolving worked. Shawn already understood the parts about how certain items could cause it to happen but the parts of natural he only had little knowledge about. Suddenly Seth rushed in halfway dressed in a tux. "Shawn, its an hour before this opening for the Dark Prince Empire and you're still in regular clothes." Seth said anxiously. "I know, I'll get ready in five minutes. Oh, and your tie in crooked." Shawn said without looking towards his friend. "Ok, but remember the guardians from the Ice Palace area and Volcanic Ore-Processing Factory area will be here to see if they'd like to be our newest minions. They see our purpose as a good one." Seth said rushing to his room to finish getting dressed.

Shawn walked out of his room in his tux and with his robe over his right shoulder. Seth then came out of his room in his tux and was followed by Thiefmon who carried his robe. "Half hour before it starts maybe we should wait to go outside." Seth suggested. "Nah, being early is a good thing." Shawn said as he walked outside of the castle to a lighted area near a bay where all the digimon from the Undersea Lab area were waiting. "See, even they're early." Shawn said as he sat at the table marked off for him and Seth. After fifteen minutes every digimon who had given their servises to Shawn and Seth where sitting at tables talking. Also Icedramon and Lavadramon, the two guardians who wanted to see how things would be so they could decide if they wanted to serve Shawn and Seth, were there early. Genni couldn't come because he had work to do, but five minutes before the opening two figures, one in a white robe the other a black one, walked over to Shawn and Seth. "We didn't know it was going to be formal." the one in the white robe said taking her hood off revealing her to be Katie. "Oh, you made it..." Shawn said as the other took his hood off. "This is Nicholli." Katie said introducing him. "It is good to meet, you both." Nicholli said. "You're Russian or something from that region." Shawn said analzing Nicholli's accent. "How did you know?" Nicholli asked. "I remember hearing Russian spoke when I was little. But anyways, what brings you here." Shawn explained. "Well, to request that you and Seth train me to be a Dark Prince." Nicholli told them. "What...." Shawn and Seth both said at once. "Yeah." Nicholli said smiling. "I don't know....well I guess we could. But not now." Shawn said then drank some water.

The opening was quite simple because Shawn and Seth did it really professional and all the digimon applauded after. After that Shawn announced the diner part of the reception could start. But before Shawn ate Katie asked if they could take a short walk and talk for ten minutes. Shawn agreed then they walked to the other side of the castle near the eastern tower. "What did you want to talk about?" Shawn asked her as they stopped and looked at the stars. "I just wanted to know if you miss your family as much as I do." Katie explained. "Oh. Yeah, I miss my family but I know one day I'll see them again." Shawn said as he turned his head and looked at Katie. "At least you can. My family died after what happened at the excavation site. And Seth said his family also died, only an hour before he came here to digiworld. And poor Nicholli his family left him and then he found out they all got in a car crash and were all put in the hospital but they died two weeks later. So, you're the only one who can hope for that." Katie said as tears rolled down her face. "Don't cry. You must have family somewhere. And if not you know as long as all of us are together we can be happy." Shawn said as he looked at the sky again. Suddenly a ball of fire went up in the sky. They turned to see the entire area behind them beginning to catch on fire. "What's happening?" Katie asked. "We better go see." Shawn told her as he rushed back to the reception to see all the digimon, Thiefmon, Seth, and Nicholli surrounded by a group of bakemon, but not Shawn's bakemon because they were also being surrounded. Then Shawn suddenly heard laughing from behind him. "Myotismon!" Shawn yelled. "Yes, Dark Prince, I have come to destroy you." Myotismon said as he floated down infront of Shawn. "Then prepare to battle." Shawn yelled as he dashed at Myotismon then did a Dark Prince Beam at him, but Shawn was hit away and the beam missed Myotismon. "Gatomon!" Shawn yelled surprised to see who hit him. "I can't let you hurt Myotismon." she said as she readied to attack him again. "Hahaha, see you can't hurt me as long as Gatomon can attack. So prepare for a Grisly Wing, Nightmare Claw and Crimson Lightning!" Myotismon said as he used his three main attacks, but as they nearly reach Shawn, he lifted both arms and sent a beam at the attacks turning them into a crimson whip, a crest and tag, and a cluster of data. Shawn then grabbed the whip and the crest and tag and looked at them. "This crest...it can't be.. .the crest of nightmares!" Shawn yelled. "Shawn, the data cluster, throw the crest and tag at it while I send my data into it." SkullMerlimon's voice came as his data was sent from Shawn's laptop and at the data cluster. Shawn after a breif thought of doubt threw the crest and tag at the cluster, which caused them to glow and sent a beam at the cluster formatting the data to the same as SkullMerlimon's and making a new body for SkullMerlimon. "I live!" SkullMelimon said as he sent beams at the bakemon and at Myotismon. "This is not the end, Dark Prince." Myotismon said as he flew off. "Gatomon, as long as I live we shall be friends. So as a friend please promise you will serve me if the cause is right." Shawn yelled at Gatomon as she began to run towards the way Myotismon was going. "I..I promise, Dark Prince, as your friend." Gatomon said as she stopped, but didn't turn around. "Call me by my name..Shawn." Shawn said as he watched her run off. "Dark Prince of Destiny, Icedramon and myself have decided it would be worth it being your minions, so to the Dark Prince Empire!" Lavadramon said as the other digimon cheered. "Shawn, I'll help you as long as you feel I am needed. If you're going to organize this empire, you'll need knowledge of political areas of digiworld." SkullMerlimon said as he sat down and drank a glass of water.

Weeks later Seth stood with his sword drawn waiting for Shawn's move. Shawn stood completely still with his eyes closed. "Come on, Shawn, you have the first move." Seth said waiting impatiently. "Well, then I insist you make the first move." Shawn said still not moving at all. "Ok, Justice Blade!" Seth yelled as he dashed at Shawn and slashed at him only to be countered and his attack be used against him. Also Shawn was able to channel his energies to cause an icy power to form behind him making a strange shape of wings. "Blizzard Wing!" Shawn yelled as the icy power launched into the air then go towards Seth. "Ahh!" Seth yelled as he was hit. "Sorry, but I had to see what power I could unlock when I'm calm." Shawn said as he extended his hand out to his friend. "Brrrr, well I have two things to say. One, I think I should start to unlock other powers I have and two, I need a blanket to wrap up in! I'm freezing!!!" Seth yelled. Shawn briefly laughed then helped Seth up and walked with him back inside.

Nicholli meditated alone in the library for a test Shawn had for him. It was a test of being calm then using an attack. Suddenly a bakemon rushed in and began to attack. Nicholli that instant got up and attacked. He had already been given a pendant so he could use attacks. The bakemon didn't last long against Nicholli, but it survived. "I shall...tell the Dark Prince...of Destiny...you have passed this test." the bakemon said tired and weak then left. "I'm getting better I think." Nicholli said as he then left the library and went to his room.

It was midnight when Shawn suddenly woke up. He then got out of bed. He had heard a noise downstairs. As he walked down the stairs cautiously he heard it again. It was from the library. He got to the library to see nothing. But still to make sure Shawn searched the library. Suddenly Shawn saw a small light coming from behind a half empty bookcase. Shawn dashed over to it and examined the bookcase. After several minutes he pushed on it and it turned revealing a hallway. "Interesting. This wasn't on SkullMerlimon's map." Shawn pondered then walked down the hallway. He walked for several minutes down the hall and down two stairways until he came to a room full of paintings, treasure chests, and other valuables. "Welcome, Shawn." a voice came from behind him. "Who's there?" Shawn asked. "I am Unknownmon, keeper of this treasure room." it said as it came out of a dark corner. "Oh, well then, Unknownmon, do you have the key to the door to the loading dock area?" Shawn asked. "The question is do you? Because this room belongs to you and your friend Seth." Unknownmon said surprising him. "So, everything here is mine and Seth's?" Shawn asked. "Yes, and I'm also one of your minions. And I am the protector of the ancient weapons which were hidden years ago." Unknownmon also told Shawn. "Ok...So, where's the key?" Shawn asked. "Next to your hand." Unknownmon said. "What! Oh...." Shawn said as he turned and saw the key. "Well, its time you go back to bed, sir. I shall keep watch here." Unknownmon said as he motioned Shawn to return to bed.

The next morning Seth woke up and went to Shawn's room to wake him, but to his surprise Shawn wasn't there. "What the..?" Seth said as Thiefmon came in. Seth then ran downstairs and found a note on a table from Shawn. "Had to do something, don't come looking for me, I'm still here....just exploring past a platform." the note said. "What's he mean by that?" Thiefmon asked. "I do, the platform is outside....he found the key to that door!" Seth said as he ran looking for the room that led out to the loading dock area. He found it after five minutes, and found the door wide open. "He could have told me!" Seth yelled as he rushed out the door to find the flying fortress and a loading platform that a group of bakemon went back and forth on as they loaded crates and other things. "Shawn, where are you!" Seth yelled. "Two feet away! So please don't yell!" Shawn yelled from behind him. "When did you find the key?" Seth asked. "Last night." Shawn said as he walked up the platform onto the flying fortress.

Inside was nearly the same of set up of the castle, only more rooms and a few rooms missing. What Shawn was more interested in was the hangar area, which was quite large. There was five to six groups of mechaknorimon. "Wow, Genni wasn't kidding about the mechknorimon." Shawn said as he looked on a computer console that had every group indentified. "They're all marked by group colors." "What about the library? Genni said there's stuff in there." Seth reminded Shawn. "I know, what do you think I looked at before you got up, its all there." Shawn said as he left the hangar.

"Shawn, I'm afraid of what might be coming." Katie said as she walked behind him. "Why? I mean it's not like we've got any problems." Shawn said as he walked down the bay. As he walked further and further a few figures came closer and closer from down the way Shawn and Katie were walking towards. "Who are you?" Shawn asked as the figures were close enough for Shawn only to see their covered faces. "We are of the Order of the Hunters, oh Dark Prince." one of the figures said. "I have heard rumors of you. What is it you wish to speak to me about?" Shawn asked. "We are here to force you to end your Empire for the sake of the digiworld!" one suddenly yelled out. "Why should I." Shawn replied. "Easy now. Excuse my friend, he thinks all Dark Princes will cause digiworld's destruction." the figure said as he motioned the one to back down. "I doubt it. You may uncover your faces. I know you're all human." Shawn said as he looked at them. "So, you know. Interesting. I am Dante Smithe. And these are my friends Hunter Drakes, Daniel Gravmore, and Emily Desanto." he said as they took off their face coverings. "It's an honor to meet you." Hunter said bowing. "And I am also honored to meet you." Emily told them. "Now back to what we were going to ask. We come to ask you to be our ally. Being we are all humans stuck here in digiworld." Dante said extending his hand out for Shawn to shake for accepting the offer. "We're not stuck...we just never felt like leaving." Shawn said as he shook Dante's hand. Suddenly two Mechaknorimon came from nowhere. "Are they your's?" Shawn asked. "No, I think they are of the Techno Alliance, a group of techno digimon who have joined forces." Dante answered. As they landed one sent a beam out right infront of Shawn and Dante. A hologram then appeared. "Greetings, Smithe and Izumi, it has been years." the figure that appeared said. "Nicholas Masters!" both yelled. "Even though I can't be there in digiworld personally to speak with you, I thought speaking via holographic message would work. I am right now in my office at Masters Industries. And I have right now a devise on that puts my office in the same time phase as where you are. Now, Izumi, being you are of upper management I congradulate you on forming an Empire. And you, Smithe, you surpass being of lower management by leading your friends. Now to business, I want to form an alliance between all of us. I created the Techno Alliance so I could mine digizoid ore. And with the Dark Prince Empire's ore processing plant, mine areas, and defensive support combined with the Order of the Hunters we shall make Masters Industries more powerful." Nicholas explained. "So, Dante's parents were lower management of Masters Industries. As my real parents were of upper management, but my father lectured at colleges and universities." Shawn said. "Yes, he explained what the company did for the world. And now, you all gain what your parents had. You all work for Masters Industries." Nicholas told them. "Alright, but I'm not telling Seth about this, I think he'd object to it." Shawn said as he looked at the hologram. "I realize how Roithenburg could react, also how that Nicholli and Katie could react." Nicholas said because he didn't see Katie at all. "Then..." Shawn started then looked at Dante. "We have no choise." Dante then said. "We accept." Shawn and Dante said then the hologram disappeared. Suddenly an explosion happened just behind them. "What was that?" Dante asked. "Lets go see." Shawn said as he ran towards where the explosion was.

As Shawn and the other got to the castle where the explosion was Shawn saw his old enemy, Cyberdramon. "Cyberdramon!" Shawn yelled. "Ah, Dark Prince, we meet again. Only this time I realize my mistake, you are a human. Making my job easier. Cyber Cannon!" Cyberdramon yelled sending a beam at Shawn. Shawn dodged and jumped into the air to attack Cyberdramon but was hit from behind. "What the.." Shawn said as he then turned to see the impossible, Aeromon alive. "Ahahahaha, do you like my new friend? Master Ghoulmon was able to revive him." Cyberdramon sneered as he sent another beam at him. "Sky Daggers!" Aeromon yelled then throwing his barrage of daggers towards Shawn. But as they got close to Shawn, Dante suddenly jumped into the air and created a field that stopped the daggers. "How the...?" Shawn yelled. "You think digitech pendants were only given to you and your friend, well think again. Hero Blade!" Dante yelled as he pulled out a small sword and slashed at Aeromon. "Destiny Slash!" Shawn slashed at Cyberdramon. "Cyberdramon, we must retreat for now." Aeromon said as he flew off. "This isn't the end, Dark Prince...I shall be back to destroy you." Cyberdramon said then left. Seth then came rushing up to Shawn. "Who are these guys?" Seth asked. "Our new Allies, the Order of the Hunters." Shawn said as he motioned all of them to come into the castle.