Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of the Destined ❯ A New Force Cometh at Day ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 7:
A New Force
Cometh at Day




Katie sat in the Genni's lab waiting very patiently. Today she'd be recieving finally her digivise, digimon, crest and tag. She had seen how before Shawn left to hunt down Draculmon he and Magemon were quite close and how Thiefmon and Seth also were close. Her only guess was the data scanned caused the digimon to be like their partners and have similar interests. Genni then entered the room with a Katie's stuff along with a digiegg. Genni was quite old from all the years he'd been in digiworld. Genni belonged in digiworld so that was why he aged, but because Katie and the others weren't from digiworld, the time they spent in digiworld didn't cause them to age so they aged still but only they aged every earth year instead of every digiyear. It was quite confusing but understandable. "Here is all you need. And the egg should hatch soon. I've fixed your pendant, now it acts like Shawn and Seth's and can store energy for your digimon." Genni explained. "Thank you, Genni. I'll see you later" Katie said as she took her stuff and digiegg then left.

The moon light came through the window of the study on the third floor of the castle. "I don't like this idea, Dante, he's too dangerous." Daniel wined. "The only dangerous person is you, Daniel. Besides Shawn is the perfect ally. But I wonder about Nicholas, him I fear. I doubt digizoid ore is the only thing he's after." Dante said as he looked at the view through the window. "And what of Desmond..." Daniel began to say. "He's fine!" Dante snapped. Just then Hunter walked up to them. "Dante, I've been exploring this castle and I've found something interesting." Hunter stood with a smile on his face. "What did you find?" Dante asked. "A Conquer class Flying Fortress!" Hunter said loudly. "Thats so cool!! We're allies with an Empire with a Flying Fortress! Wait.....how'd they get a Conquer class?" Dante asked. "Beats me..." Hunter answered.

Emily stood on the balcony of her room. She watched as the moon started to set. She was one of those people who usually were quiet like Katie was. "Can't sleep?" a voice came from behind her. "You're a little bit too much like your digimon, Dark Prince of Justice. You can sneak around and not be noticed." Emily said without even looking. "How did you know it was me and not one of your friends?" Seth asked coming onto the balcony with her. "I sensed you. My digitech pendant that your friend Genni gave me when we first came here to digiworld gives me the power to sense energies and presence of things." Emily explained. "Just like Katie, Shawn, and I." Seth said to himself. "Yes, but unlike you and your friends, the Order of the Hunters use them not for fighting, but knowledge. Yes, we on the occasion we do use them to fight, but..." Emily began to say but Seth interupted her before she could finish. "You're like Katie. A young girl alone with guys to protect you. But, you don't need protection because you can fend for yourself." Seth told her. "How...." Emily stood in surprise. "I'm quite intelligent you know. Shawn just is more than I am. And one other thing, I hope you can get some sleep, because you will miss breakfast tomorrow if you don't now." Seth then left and went to his room. "Thank you." Emily said to the empty room after Seth left. Then she went back into the room and layed on her bed and then she fell asleep.

Shawn stood in the coputer room of the flying fortress, the place where everything is controlled from. It was mere minutes before sunrise, and Shawn wanted to watch it from a place where the sun's rays couldn't affect him. He could be out in the sun, but only on certain ocassions he was able to be in the sun and not be weakened by it. Suddenly on the screen a shadow went by. "What the...?" Shawn played the video back and paused it on the shadow. Shawn then put the screen to two hundred percent. "A darkmon." Shawn said not surprised. Suddenly the screen went out. Shawn knew what was happening and then did something he'd later regret, he went out to fight the darkmon. As Shawn got outside he was ambushed by five darkmon and three vilemon. They all sent attacks at Shawn and Shawn kept on getting weaker and weaker from the sun so the attacks were extremely effective against Shawn. "Master Draculmon sent us to tell you something. He will come to destroy you, you'll never know when and when he does you will feel true pain. But for now, we'll hurt you." one darkmon said then did an attack called Beam of Darkness. "Ahh! Help me, someone!" Shawn yelled which woke everyone up. Everyone ran out to see Shawn being hurt by the eight digimon. "We have to help him!" Seth yelled. "No we can't, none of use have enough energy to fight being its morning." Dante told Seth but this angered Katie. "Maybe I can...Digiegg, please hatch! For me..." Katie spoke to her digiegg, then suddenly the egg and her crest and tag started to glow. The egg then hatched and the digimon glowed and turned into a rookie digimon, Echidnamon. "Katie, if you are patient many great things can happen. I am Echindnamon, your digimon partner. But I alone can not help Shawn. You must help as well. You must use your pendant to digivolve so the energy stored for you can be used to cause energy to be sent to me." Echidnamon said as she stood before Katie. "If I have to I shall...Digidestined of Patience digivolve to....EmpressAngemon!" Katie started to glow and digivolved into a graceful form that caused her to glow a light that could make fear go away. "I feel so powerful..." Katie said as she floated above the ground an inch. "It's time for me to digivolve. Echidnamon digivolve to....Harpymon!" Echidnamon began to glow and became a harpymon. "Shawn, try and get away while Harpymon and I get rid of these guys!" Katie yelled as she flew towards the eight attackers. "Ahh!" the eight digimon screamed all at once. "Patient Wave!" Katie sent a strange beam at the vilemon destroying them. "Harpy Storm!" Harpymon sent a great tempest at the five Darkmon. All but one were destroyed but before he could be attacked again he ran towards a dark gate which opened infront of him. Harpymon then de-digivolved back to echidnamon, but Katie didn't for a few moments then did. "We did it!" Katie yelled then suddenly. Then from nowhere a digiegg appeared infront of Nicholli. "Could it be?" Nicholli asked himself as he took the digiegg.

Izzy Izumi packed his bag for summer camp because in a few hours he'd have to go to bed then wake up and go straight to school where the bus to the camp would pick him up. A minute later his mother entered. "Izzy, your friend Tai is on the phone." she told him. "Tell him I'll be there in a minute, Mom." Izzy said as he finished packing then left his room and took the phone from his mother. "Hello, Tai, what is it?" "Izzy, are you psyched about going to camp?" Tai Kamiya asked. "I guess. I'm bringing my laptop in case it gets boring." Izzy told Tai. "Do you still got that soccer one on there?" Tai's voice had a feeling of hope. "Just for you...and please this time don't make the mistake of playing it an entire night making the battery dead." "Don't worry, Izzy, if it does I'll personally have Matt charge it!" Tai laughed. "I have to go, its almost diner." Izzy said hanging up the phone.