Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Ancient Warriors ❯ Warriors of Peace and Faith ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch.15

        "Oh man, this isn't happening, this is NOT happening!" Kumi was saying this as she paced in front of the group on one the Digital World's moons. They all had just witnessed Lucemon being awakened. Raze, Takuya, and Koji were proof of that. Raze was still out cold from the beating she had received from Lucemon while the other two had somewhat recovered. The only good news for the group was that Raze had managed to defeat Dynasmon and scan him, but Lucemon had absorbed the Royal Knight's digieggs, forming Lucemon Chaos modes. Lucemon had then blasted them all with only one hit to one of the moons.

        "Hey guys! I think Raze coming around," Acqua said as Raze stirred. Her eyes opened blearily and she looked rather dazed as she sat up.

        "Ow, where are we," she said as she rubbed her head and looked around.

        "We're on one of the moons sis, that hit that Lucemon gave you must have whacked your brain a little heard," Kevin answered.

        "This is interesting problem that we are in, at least we know where the Trailmon had placed the eggs," Lance said as he looked around. Small baby digimon were hopping around happily.

        "Man what can we do? The Digital World had it," JP said as he gazed at the almost completely gone Digital World.

        "Yeah, there's nothing we can do," Zoe said. Takuya, Koji, Mercurymon, and the Ancient Warriors glared at them.

        Raze stumbled to her feet while Takuya said,' come on you guys, its not over yet!"

        "Takuya, how can you say such a thing," Zoe asked.

        "Because I know that we can still turn everything around, winners aren't quitters and if we quit we can't win," he answered.

        "But the world we tried our best to protect is gone, its not that we aren't quitting, its just that there is nothing we can do," Tommy said.

        "Hello? Did we all forget that we are digimon," Koji said. The group still stayed a bit on the gloomy side. Takuya cried out in frustration as he pulled out his D-tector and the faces of Agunimon and BurningGreymon appeared.

        "Is it wrong for me to believe in us all?" The two digimon shook their heads at Takuya's questions. Meanwhile, Patamon had discovered two more playmates, Lopmon and Salamon.

        "Hmmm, I hope that those three wilt grow to be friends once again," Mercuremon commented.

        Raze seemed about to add her own heated words when suddenly her D- tector started acting up.

        "Huh?" She looked down at it to see the data of both Royal Knights were reacting to something. "Hey, the data of the knights are acting weird!" Suddenly, Diana reappeared from exploring the rest of the moon and in each other her hands; she carried a glowing orb.

        "Hey guys, look at what I found. I think they're alive!" Everyone stared at the orbs, watching as each one seem to pulsate.

        'That's funny, they seem to give off life, but who knows," Raze said. She suddenly walked up to them and then smashed each one while the others looked at her in alarm. But their alarm grew as suddenly from the bright light formed two humans!

        "Hey where are we? Huh, who are you," one of the humans, a teenage boy asked as he gazed around. He looked about to be around 16 years of age, with blue eyes and short black hair. His companion, a teenage girl also around 16 with blue eyes and short pink hair also looked rather confused.

        "The better question to ask is who are you," Raze asked back while she and the boy glared eye to eye with each other.

        "I'm Eva Kyuui and this is my twin brother, Orion Kyuui," the newly introduced Eva said," now may we please know who you all are?" Introduction went around, Eva and Orion fascinated and interested by the strange looking digimon, especially Mercuremon.

        "So let me get this straight, this place is called the Digital World and you guys are like its protectors, only now its been destroyed by some freak named Lucemon," Orion asked. Raze nodded.

        "Now just to let you guys know, you two should try to catch a Trailmon back the real world, this place isn't safe," Diana cut in. No one noticed Kouchi wandered off from the group and sit off by himself. He kept thinking about what Crusadermon had said to him about him only being a spirit. Koji noticed however and followed him.

        "Hey, Koji, I want you to promise me something," Kouchi asked as Koji sat next to him. "I want you to promise that when this is all over, I want you to visit our mom." Koji looked in surprise at his twin brother but nodded to show that he promised.

        "No way! We are not leaving, not without helping you guys," Orion said furiously. Raze had stayed quiet through the others arguments and was staring thoughtfully at her D-tector.

        "Are you mad?! You guys have no way of fighting against this guy," Takuya said when suddenly Raze held up one hand.

        "I think I have a way to let them help us," she said quietly. Everyone stared at her as she walked toward the two defiant siblings. Wordlessly, she held out her D-tector and suddenly two balls of data flew out and hovered in front of Orion and Eva. "We defeated two digimon known as the Royal Knights and these things here are what is left of them. Reach out and grab the one in front of you." Orion and Eva stared stupidly at her for a moment before reaching out and grabbing a ball. The ball of data flashed before they absorbed themselves into Orion and Eva. The two gasped before suddenly they were engulfed in data! When the rings subsides, standing before the dumbstruck group was Dynasmon and Crusadermon!

        "Whoa, check myself out," Orion, now as Dynasmon said, as he looked himself over. "I totally rock!"

        "No kidding," Eva, now Crusadermon, said as he also looked over herself. "This look is spiffy!" Raze looked rather pleased with the results while the others just stared. "Now can we help you?"

        "Of course, no problem," Raze said before anyone else could comment.

Meanwhile, Lucemon was within the center of the dark area. "Yes, my new world order will be complete, just a little more time. I must destroy those humans, they have a great change of ruining my plans," he said to himself as a slime ball within began to squirm. Up on the moon, the others were talking with each other, trying to make a plan to restore the Digital World.

        "We have to figure out a way to defeat Lucemon, even if it means we must destroy ourselves," Koji said. Everyone nodded. "That Lucemon won't know what hit them." Soon everyone had digivolved, Raze, Koji, and Takuya went to their fusion forms, everyone else in their human spirits and of course the two Royal Knights. They leaped off the moon and made their way to what was left of the Digital World.

        "Come on guys, we're almost there," SkullReavermon said, while Bokomon, Lopmon, Salamon, Neemon, and Patamon followed behind the group. "Wait! What's that!?" She pointed one of her claws to how three huge streams of data flew out from the dark area and pierced an area of space. A large portal opened that caused all the humans to gasp in shock.

        "Itsâ€Â¦home," Kazemon said as a picture of the city where all lived appeared.

        "No! I know his plan now! He must not be satisfied with the Digital World, he wants to conquer the human world to," Heliomon said in horror. Everyone looked shock to hear his words.

        "Impossible! Lucemon must know that digimon cannot survive in the human world," Mercuremon said in shock.

        "That creep! He won't get away with this," Dynasmon said as he clenched his fist," we'll stop him before he even steps one foot in our home."

        "Something's wrong! The book is black from front to back," Bokomon said as he flipped through his book, but then a large flaming ball zoomed past and skimmed him. "Well that is odd, there's writing andâ€Â¦OH NO!"

        "WHAT!?"

        "Some words have appeared and they say that if digimon go to the human world, they will destroy it!" Bokomon said this as everyone fell silent.

        "Not if we stop him first! We aren't the protectors of this world for nothing," SkullReavermon said as everyone agreed and everyone flew toward the Dark Area. "We need to fine out a way to defeat him just like how the Ten Legendary Warriors defeated him before!"

        "Ha, this will be even more stratifying then I thought, look at all the insects believing that they matter, soon they will learn the folly of their false beliefs and taste the sweetness of complete oblivion," Lucemon said as he watched his portal growing larger.

        "Lucemon! Stop this right now!" Lucemon turned as he watched the group now facing him, each with expressions of rage and anger on their faces.

        "Well, well, well. What is this, you managed to find two more Royal Knights, I can't believe the rest of you are still alive. All well, I guess that you may act as an audience as I go into your world. Don't tell me you came here to stop me, how amusing." Lucemon sneered these words out as he stared at the group.

        "Hey ugly! Does it look like we're laughing," Tsunamimon sneered back.

        "Very well, I guess my entrance into your world will be more impressive when I use all of you as my stepping stones," Lucemon said.

        "Not if we can do anything about it! Lightening Slash!"

"Hurricane Wind!"

"Blizzard Blaster!"

"Dragon Thrower!"

        Lucemon simply flew right through the four digimon's attacks and back handed them all as they flew in different directions.

"Thunder Fist!"

"Scarlet Tempest!"

"Atomic Inferno!"

"Tidal Wave Strike!"

"Inochi Blast!"

"Helio's Solar Wheel!"

"Strike of Elune!"

Lucemon simply turned as the attacks were deflected back at their owners and they flew right into the walls of the Dark Area. SkullReavermon, Mercuremon, Lowemon, and Beowolfmon each took one side of Lucemon and launched their own attacks.

"Wrath of Souls!"

"Dark Reflection!"

        Lucemon dodged two attacks and SkullReavermon's attack stuck Mercuremon while Mercuremon's attack struck SkullReavermon, they both were blasted backwards.

"Shadow Meteor!"

        Lucemon dodged this attack as well and as Beowolfmon was about to launch his own attack, Lucemon held his hand in front of Beowolfmon and the attack was blasted right back.

        "No!" Lowemon watched his brother fly backwards and leaped to attack Lucemon. Lucemon turned and held up one hand to blast a beam of darkness at Lowemon who blocked it with his shield, but then Lucemon also blasted a beam of light and the two combined beams blasted Lowemon right into the ceiling.

        "Although your pathetic attempts to fight me are amusing, you will never defeat me, shall I show you the reason why?" Lucemon flew above everyone and held out his hands. In one hand appeared a bright ball of light. "Behold, the power of light!" In his other hand appeared a smoldering ball of darkness. "And the power of darkness!" He threw down the ball of light and everyone cried out as the bright intense light consumed them all except for Lowemon who was still near the ceiling. Then Lucemon threw down the ball of darkness and a strange orb with symbols spinning appeared.

        "No! What has he done," Lowemon said in horror as he could hear the voices of the others crying out in agony.

        "Light and darkness appear to be opposites, never in the same place at the same time. Do you have any idea at what it will take to bring them together? You don't have to since I will show you," Lucemon said as the others, now in their human forms, winced. "It is time for you to turn into nothingness so that you will not ruin my plans for my Utopia!"

        "He has combined light and darkness," Lowemon said as Lucemon laughed.

        "I hope you enjoy oblivion since it will be the last thing you will experience," Lucemon sneered as he was about to use his light and darkness attack again. He threw down the ball of light but as he threw down the ball of darkness, Lowemon got in the way of it and tried to keep it away. He was soon caught between the two forces.

        "No! Kouchi!" Koji shouted.

        "Oh man, Kouchi will never survive that," Raze said.

        "You fool! Even the warrior of darkness can't withstand the power of darkness that I command!" Lucemon said as he watched. He was right, soon Lowemon was swallowed up by the light and darkness. But suddenly his voice drifted from the orb.

        "I know now why I came to the Digital World, I wasn't Cherubimon's pawn, I was his greatest gift! Lucemon! You are not the only one who can bring light and darkness together!" These words made Lucemon frown. "I am glad that I met all of you, thank you for being my friends. I wish that I could meet you when we go back to the real world, but I don't think that will happen."

        "What does he mean," Tommy asked in confusion.

        "Protect our world! That is all I ask!" Suddenly the orb burst and Kouchi emerged from it. "Take the spirits of darkness Koji, you are our last hope. I thank with all my heart that I meet you and know this, I have no regrets. No regrets." Kouchi said this as the two spirits of darkness approached Koji and were absorbed into him. Suddenly Kouchi was turned into data and everyone watched in horror as Lucemon scanned him

        "NO! KOUCHI!" Koji yelled this as suddenly he cried as beams of darkness appeared.

        "It looks like you can't control the power of darkness. I am not surprised, how can a mere human bring the power of light and darkness together," Lucemon laughed.

        "What happening," Takuya said as he watched Koji wince and shout," Kouchi!"

        "It too bad your playmate couldn't stick around, but don't worry, I'm still here," Lucemon said.

        "You go too far Lucemon!" Raze shouted this as suddenly she was consumed within a purple fire and Takuya and Koji were also consume within a ball of fire. Koji cried out as beams of light and darkness shot from him. Everyone gasped as from their D-tectors, beams of golden light shot forth, the Ancient Warriors into Raze's while the Legendary Warriors into Koji's and Takuya's.

"ANCIENT SPIRITS UNITE! ANCIENT SPIRIT EVOLUTION!"

"Susanoomon!"

"Amaterasumon!"

        Now two new warriors emerged from the bright light, the proud Susanoomon and the valiant Amaterasumon. Amaterasumon looked like a half dragon and half human warrior with bright white wings that looked like tendril of light. Her gold and white armor was decorated with dragons while a v-shaped visor was across her face. A v shaped bit of metal was above her eye slit that looked like it could lock down over her eyes. (think of a bit like the wingweaver except with lots of armor) The two new warriors stared up at the still sneering Lucemon and assumed hostile positions.

        "No way! Check them out, the spirits heard our call and answered," Acqua said in awe.

        "Everyone! We have just witnessed the creation of two new warriors!" Bokomon said this as everyone stared up awestruck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ WHEEEEEEE!!! What will these two digimon do now!? Will they defeat the evil Lucemon!? Wait until the next chapter to find out and review as you do!!!