Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ AngelWings ❯ AngelWings ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"AngelWings"

By:

AngelWingAsh

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Digimon… can't cry, I beaten Final Fantasy 10 last Thursday and I bawled… Anyway, this is another romance fic I thought of… Hoped ya like the Takeru/Rain one!!! ^_^ This is a Daisuke/Ashley (my made-up favorite couple!!!!) short fic! Hope ya enjoy!!! BTW, this doesn't deal with "Dreams, Romances and Reality" at all! :D

~*~

Starts as Ashley was reading a romantic novel… Icykamon, her partner came into the room…

Icykamon- Ashley?

Ashley- ? *looks at her partner* What is it, Icykamon?

Icykamon- IT'S DRAFTY IN HERE! AND I'M BORED! AND YOU DON'T CARE!!! You're just busy reading!

Ashley- Why didn't you tell me? I know it's drafty, but Rain hasn't clean since I did it last time…

Icykamon- … and where is she?

Ashley- *grim look* Takeru's house. Ever since those jerks started goin' out, Rain seems more mature and…

Icykamon- Is that good?

Ashley- IT'S SCARY!!!! And I thought she would go out with Iori too… Aw well…

Icykamon- Heeeey… I got an idea!!!

Ashley- What now?

Icykamon- Digivolve me! And you'll see!

Ashley- What? Is there an evil Digimon out there?

Icykamon- No, silly! Just go for it!!!

Ashley- Alright… *gets out her purple-bordered Digivice from her pocket and points it at Icykamon*

Icykamon Digivolve to… Shivmon!!!

Ashley- What're you gonna do, Shivmon?

Shivmon- *points at one other apartment complex…* Is that where Daisuke lives?

Ashley- *blushes* Huh? Daisuke? What business does he have…?

Shivmon- Just watch, but… open the door, please.

Ashley- Oops. Okay… *opens door…*

Shivmon- *flies out* Daisuke!!!

Ashley- *blushes more* HEEEY!!! Shivmon!!

~*Daisuke*~

Veemon was hanging out of the balcony and saw Shivmon…

Veemon- Daisuke! Shivmon's out there and she's calling you!!

Daisuke- *he was busy tossing his soccer ball and it hit his head…* Ow!!! You have to pick the time to get me? *realizes…* Did you say Shivmon? Is she with Ashley? *sounds kinda nervous at the end…*

Veemon- Not that I know of…

Shivmon shows up at Daisuke's balcony

Daisuke- Shivmon…. What brings you here?

Shivmon- I'm simply bored outta my mind, that's all. And… since Rain's always of visiting her boyfriend…

Daisuke- Takeru? He's dating Rain?

Shivmon- Small world, huh? Anyway, Ashley is lonely…

Daisuke- Ashley…?

Shivmon- I figure you're the person to cheer her up… so... C'MON!!! *tosses Daisuke on her back* Veemon, please let Daisuke's parents know that Daisuke's gonna play at the soccer field.

Veemon- O-o-kay….

Shivmon flies off…

Daisuke- WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!

Shivmon- To Ashley, you nut! You do care about her, don't you!?

Daisuke- *blushes!!!* Uh…uh…

Shivmon- Well, she needs company! And no ordinary if you know what I mean!!!

Daisuke- *became a tomato* Shivmon! You have to put it that way?!

Shivmon- Yes, if you say so!

Shivmon returns to Ashley's balcony…

Ashley- Shivmon, what is going- !!! *notices Daisuke…* Daisuke? You weren't kidding.

Shivmon- Who said I wasn't? Anyway, I'm gonna rest up in the clouds. *Daisuke gets off of Shivmon and she flies off…*

Daisuke- Is that angel crazy!?!?!?

Ashley- Sometimes, but she isn't that bad! Besides, if she said I was lonely most of the time, well, she was right. *nods*

Daisuke- Eeep. You were lonely?

Ashley- *nods* It gets so boring, I thought I was gonna scream!!! But, with you here, I guess not… Crap! Wrong wording, Ashley Katrinka! Now he's gonna suspect…

Daisuke- Are you okay? You… look like you've done something wrong…

Ashley- Craaaaaaaap… If I say it… he's gonna know!!! Nothing!

Daisuke- Are you sure?

Ashley- *nods frequently* Yep!

Shivmon- *overhears the convo from the clouds* ASHLEY!!!! You can do better than that!!! And Daisuke isn't doing anything!!! Grrr… it's time for Operation: Shivmon's Romance Feathers! They tend to work… * gets up and does a stance and says silently* Wings of Spirit!!!

A rain of angel feathers rained down on Ashley and Daisuke gently…

Ashley and Daisuke- Huh? Angel Wings? *looks at each other and realizes that they said it at the same time and blushed*

Ashley- I guess Shivmon had a reason to bring you over…

Daisuke- Maybe, but I don't know what her problem is…

Ashley- *smiles a warm smile* I honestly LOVE angel wings… how they float down gracefully, kinda like a gentle rain when it's showering down…

Daisuke- Yeah and your smile looks great too…!

Ashley- Huh? Dai? You said something…

Daisuke- No I didn't!!! *blushes*

Ashley- You said something about my smile…

Daisuke- Um…

Ashley- Well… *blushes* Daisuke? I have something to tell you.

Daisuke- Huh? *looks at her like a clueless baka*

Ashley- Well, since the first time we met, I felt something wonderful… like… it's destiny… that we…

Daisuke- Destiny? Does that have to…?

Ashley smiles again and it caught Daisuke's guard off and… Ashley holds Daisuke's hand and kissed him. Daisuke eventually kissed him back…

Daisuke- Was that destiny? If that so, I LOVE IT!!! And I… love you…

Ashley- *blushes* Y'know… I love you too…

They kiss again and the view changes from the lovebirds to Shivmon, who finished with the `angel wing rain'

Shivmon- This is much better than Ashley reading a novel- she gets to experience it!!!

~**END*~~

ps: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lots of smiles!!! Oh yeah, and if you don't know what `baka' means, it means `idiot' in Japanese. Thank you for reading!!!

AWA