Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Apocalypic Yearnings ❯ Prologue and Dark ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own, never have, and never will

Author's Note: This should be... amusing... ;)

Pairing: A surprise, but knowing me, expect something slashy. ^_~

Apocalyptic Yearnings

Prologue:

I always knew that I'd fall for someone... odd.

After all, my heart is only half-human. Why should my future be any more normal than my past is? It shouldn't, it's that simple. I'm a Digidestined, and I'm half Digimon. Half-viral, actually. My parent was a mega, too. but that's all I know. I don't know if it was my mother or my father.... probably my father, since my mother remembers having me, and it would be too much work to switch me. I suppose it could have happened, but...

Anyway, none of the other Digidestined know that I'm part Digimon. I've been very good at keeping it secret... I 'borrowed' Koushiro's computer one day, to scan myself, and it told me all that I needed to know - except who my parent is.

Attacks? Sure, I've got a couple good attacks, Song Blade and Nocturnal Spear, and something that, as far as I can tell, does nothing... It's called Light Half. I haven't been able to figure out what it does, though.

But anyways, back to my story.

I always knew that the person who'd own my heart would be a little odd...



Part One: Dark

"Hey, Yamato!"

Ishida Yamato turned around at the voice, grinning when he saw his best friend, and first crush, Yagami Taichi. "Hiya, Tai. What's up?"

"Not much. Kari's of with Daisuke and Miyako. I wish she'd finally make up her mind..."

"About which of them she wants to date?"

Tai grinned. "No. About which gender she wants to date. Last week it was guys. The week before, it was girls. This week, it's both. You'd think she could decide, already!"

Yamato slung his arm around his best friend's shoulders. "C'mon. 'Keru wanted me to join him in the Digital World today; why don't you come along?"

Tai nodded. "Sounds like fun. What are we destroying today?"

*****

Yamato and Taichi walked into the computer lab. "Hi, 'Keru. What's up?"

Takeru passed his D-Terminal to his brother. "I thought you could tell me." Yamato read the message, and blanched.

"Takeru... do you know who sent this?"

The younger blond boy shook his head. "No. Why?"

"Never mind." He turned to Tai. "Ready for some action?"

"Always." The two elders nodded to Takeru, who held up his D-3, understanding immediately.

"Dejitaru geito, opun!"

With the normal flashes and sparkly lights, the three materialized in the Digital World, Patamon, Agumon, and Gabumon arriving as they appeared. "Matt!" cried Gabumon, as he rushed forward to meet his partner. "I'm so glad you're here! Something terrible has happened!"

"What is it, Gabumon?"

With a rumbling entrance, the answer to their question was answered. "MugenDramon!" cried Takeru, as Patamon moved to hover protectively over him. "What are you doing here?"

The great rumbling voice rolled over them. "I'm here to give something to one of you... something that this one has been wanting for a long time.

"Ishida Yamato, I bring you the truth of who your father is. Yamato - Calypsmon. Your father is Apocalymon."

Yamato blanched. "No... No! You lie!" His hands began to glow with a dark gray light. "Nocturnal Spear!" With a flash of light, the attack sped towards MugenDramon, who simply shrugged it off.

"Catastrophe!" he called, speeding towards the gathered six. With a flash of black light, he disappeared.

With Yamato.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*****

"Hello, Calypsmon."

A young warrior, dressed in dark gray leather, stepped forward out of the shadows. "Hello, my liege."

"Calypsmon, who do you love?" said MugenDramon, shifting into a humanoid form.

Calypsmon, his personality as Ishida Yamato completely submerged, fell into MugenDramon's arms. "Only you, my liege." He kissed the viral mega deeply, and let himself be carried away.