Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Arranged Love ❯ VIII. Revenge is Sweet ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*

**

***

A/N: Dang thanks for the reviews!!! It's so many, lol 180?! Haha thank you sooooo much!!! Anyways I hope you like the chapter!!! Real cute if you ask me. ^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for my plot and my characters.

*ENJOY*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*

**

*

Chapter 8: Revenge is Sweet

*

**

*


"HI MATTY WATTY!!!" The person said running to him.

Matt stared in disgust. "JUN?!"

Jun clung on to his arm smiling broadly. "Hi Matty did you miss me?"

Matt struggled himself free. "What are you doing here?"

"Well this girl with light-brown hair picked me up from the airport and brought me here." She said still on to his arm.

Mimi, Matt thought bitterly. "MIMI!!!" He screamed.


~*~*~*~*~*


Mimi smiled as she heard Matt screamed. She enjoyed the fact that he was getting tortured by some spiky-haired woman, who she didn't know of. Yolie and she sat out next to the pool, getting a sun-tan.

"Oh no," Mimi said all of a sudden.

Yolie took of her sun-glasses and glanced at her friend. "What is it?"

"Well we did our revenge on Matt, but what about Davis and T.K.?" Mimi asked applying more tanning lotion.

"Oh don't worry about those two. I took care of them." Yolie said as she lies back down.

"What did you do?" Mimi asked.

"You'll see," Yolie smiled.


~*~*~*~*~*


Davis smiled in his sleep as he dreamed about eating a huge slice of pizza. T.K. rolled over and fell on the ground. The both were snoozing peacefully on the couch of the living room. Davis stirred and glanced at T.K. He started laughing uncontrollably which made T.K. stir and look up.

"What are you---," T.K. started to ask but stopped in mid-sentence and started laughing too.

"What happened to your face and your hair?" They both asked at the same time.

"What do you mean?" They asked again. They both stopped laughing and glance at a nearby mirror that was hanging from a wall. They both saw their reflections and screamed.

"MY HAIR, MY FACE!!!" Davis shrieked.

"LOOK AT MY HAIR AND MY FACE!!!" T.K. yelled. The two boys stared at each other and screamed again.


~*~*~*~*~*


Mimi heard the two boys screaming and wondered what that was about. Yolie started laughing which made Mimi really want to know what she did.

Yolie noticed this and stood up. "You wanna see what I did?"

"You bet," Mimi said as they both headed inside.

As Mimi and Yolie arrived inside where the two blundering idiots were, the two females were soon into a fit of giggles. The site for them was two funny. Yolie dyed Davis's hair blonde, and T.K.'s hair was brown. And their faces were covered in tons of makeup. The Two boys were washing their faces furiously in the kitchen, and soon they tried to scrub the dyes of their hair.

Davis and T.K. noticed the girl's presence and glared at them.

"Hey it wasn't my fault." Mimi said trying to control her laughter.

"Never in my whole life have I pictured Davis become a blonde." Yolie said.

"Yeah and T.K. a brunette," Mimi said as she started laughing.

But the two boys didn't find any of their jokes funny. They just glared at them as if planning something.

Yolie and Mimi noticed this and started to run. Yolie made outside the door and Mimi made it to Matt's chest making them both fall to the ground. Matt glared at her as Jun came running down. Mimi yelped and ran out in the pool area.

Yolie and Mimi started breathing heavily as the three boys came running out, followed by none other than Jun.

"YOU BETTER TURN MY HAIR BACK TO ITS NATURAL COLOR!!!" T.K. yelled from across the pool.

"YEAH AND HOW DO YOU REMOVE THE MAKE-UP? I STILL HAVE SOME EYESHADOW IN MY EYES!!!" Davis yelled.

Matt was about to say something but he just stared at his brother and Davis, just noticing their new style. "What happen to you two?" He asked.

T.K. and Davis did nothing but point at the two girls that were on the other side of the pool. Jun who was bewildered as always, did nothing but stare at the quarrel.

"HEY I DIDN'T DO THAT WHOLE MAKE-UP THING OR THE HAIR, IT WAS YOLIE!!!" Mimi screamed.

Yolie glared at her. "Thanks for ratting me out." She whispered.

Mimi just gave her an apologetic smile.

Davis noticed the new female in the area. "Jun, what are you doing here?"

"Well for your information, I was here to visit you. But then that girl over there picked me up from the airport." Jun said and glanced at Matt and clung on to him. "Then she brought me here to be with my Matty."

Matt sighed, even though he tried, he couldn't seem to get rid of the 'pest'.

Mimi just stared in disgust as that spiky-haired girl clung on to Matt. But her face showed no expression.

Davis and T.K. stared at Matt then Jun then Mimi, and then glared at Yolie.

Yolie sighed. "FINE YOU TWO IDIOTS GET DRESSED AND MEET ME AT THE FRONT DOOR!!! I'LL BRING YOU TO THE SALON TO GET YOU HAIR FIXED!!!" Yolie said and stared at Mimi. "It was fun while it lasted." She muttered to her.

Mimi didn't do anything, except sighed. She knew as soon as the three were gone, she would have to hear from Matt.


~*~*~*~*~*


Three left at the front door minutes later, and Mimi swore she could still here them yell at each other.

Mimi sat down in the living room flipping through a fashion magazine. Matt sat from the opposite from her and glared at her for bringing the woman that was clinging on to him every now and then. Jun was like a disease, you can get rid of it, but somehow it will find its way back to you.

Matt felt bored and his muscles started to cramp from Jun's grip. He suddenly had an idea and smiled to himself.

"Hey Jun," Matt asked.

Jun perked up and looked at him. "Yeah Matty Watty,"

Matt cringed on the nick name but chose to ignore it. "Well my muscles feel a little cramped and I was wondering if you'd give me a massage." He knew Jun would do anything for him so he chose to take advantage of it while it lasted. Plus the look Mimi was giving them was indescribable.

Jun as always agreed and started giving Matt a massage on the back.

Mimi flipped through the pages and glared at the two. She swears it's the worst site you could have asked for.

Matt smiled. "Lower, that's great,"

Mimi threw the magazine and tried to aim for Matt's head but instead it landing on his back, where it hurts.

"Oww," Matt said.

"Oops sorry," Mimi said innocently as she grabbed another magazine and flipped through it almost tearing out the pages. Jun comforted him and massaged where it hurts. Mimi couldn't take it anymore and just wanted to scream out loud.

Who does this girl think she is coming in to my house and doing all this crap to who was by the way, suppose to be my fiancé? She thought bitterly. Eww did I just say he was my fiancé?! Aww crap I got to stop drinking caffeine, it's making me think weird.

Mimi sighed and threw the magazine on the ground as she heard the doorbell ring. She got up and opened it to find the three back. Davis had his hair color back and so did T.K. Yolie didn't seemed happy at all.

"Finally I'm back and I'm---" T.K. said but stopped when he saw Jun giving Matt a massage.

Davis stared too. Either Matt's sick or I'm dreaming. Davis thought to himself.

Mimi sat back down and started flipping through some other magazine showing no interest at what she was doing, the three just stared at her and back at Jun and Matt.

T.K. pinched himself to check if he was dreaming, but nothing happened. Davis shrugged and went to the kitchen and browsed for food. T.K. soon followed him. Yolie pondered for a moment and smiled, she pulled Mimi up and they both headed to a room. They headed up to the master bedroom and Yolie sat Mimi down on the bed.

"What," Mimi asked.

"You like him, don't you?" Yolie asked.

Mimi stared at her. "What don't be silly Yolie I am not jealous."

Yolie smiled.

"What," Mimi asked a bit irritated.

"I didn't ask if you were jealous, I asked you if you liked him." Yolie said still smiling.

Mimi paused and looked up. "Yeah, that's what I meant I'm not jealous of your glass."

"You're not making any sense, Mimi." Yolie said.

Mimi sighed and stared at the floor.

"You know, it's not a bad thing about not admitting that you like him." Yolie explained.

"But I don't---" Mimi started.

"Yes you do," Yolie said.

"No I don't,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No I don't, now stop saying I do." Mimi said almost yelling.

"Fine, then answer me one question." Yolie said.

"Fine,"

"Do you still love Tai?" Yolie asked.

Mimi stood silent for a moment before answering. "Yes,"

Yolie nodded. "That's all I wanted to know." She said as she left the room.

Mimi sat there for a while thinking about the events that past. It was only 4 in the afternoon. She glanced around the room as if she's never seen it before, and before she knew she fell asleep.


~*~*~*~*~*


Mimi woke up hours later and glanced at the clock. It was now 6:45 p.m. She stood up and stretched her arms. She walked down and saw T.K. and Davis fighting over the remote control. Matt was sleeping and Jun was nowhere to be found.

She walked to the kitchen and saw Yolie talking to

*

**

*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Um, -_-; sorry I couldn't resist a cliffhanger. Oh well once again I want to thank you for your reviews. And you guys guessed right on the person, Jun. To my opinion Ch. 7 has the easiest cliffhanger ever. Anyways I hoped you like the chapter. ^_^ LOL I typed this out for an hour. I felt so bad I thought I wasn't gonna post Ch. 8 today. LOL I just remembered about it like when I woke up. So yeah who do you think is that person Kari's talking too? And where's Jun? And is our little Mimi having feelings for a familiar blue-eyed blondie? Tune in for next Saturday for Ch. 9. And while you wait, check out my new story called 'Two Can Play That Game' if you want. It is indeed a Mimato, what a surprise. But I finally made a story that's not a Mimato, I made a Sorato. Just kidding I would never make a Sorato. I just wanted to see how you would react. LOL but I did make another story that's not a Mimato. It's a Seto/Serenity fic. So if you're a Yu-Gi-Oh fan check it out if you can. It's called 'Sweet Temptation'. And hey look my words already reached over 10,000 lol. And that's it for today. I think I've said enough. PLEASE REVIEW!!!

***

**

*


*click on the button*