Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Awakened Memories ❯ Flashback ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Um... if you don't like rape scenes or anything of the like, you might want to skip this chapter. This is your warning... If you don't jump ship now, and you flame me, I will laugh at you, post your flame on Cynthia's board, and then give the flames to Heero and Duo to dispose of...

Sorry this was sooo late in getting out. In between work and the fact that my computer went screwy kind of delayed this a little. Let me tell you, if you have Gateway Go-Back, watch it. The program can be great, but when its that program causing the problem, it can a pain in the butt. But you will be happy to know that I already started Chapter 6.


Awakened Memories
By: Robin Terrae


Chapter 5: Flashback


Ken whimpered as Oikawa continued to touch him, gently stroking both his face and hair with one hand, as the other sat at the waistline of his pants. Ken was beyond screaming and pleading for Oikawa to stop, and instead waited for the inevitable. He knew, that unless a miracle occurred in the next five minutes, nothing was going to stop Oikawa from taking what he wanted.

And what Oikawa wanted, was him.

Oikawa smiled at him, and Ken felt his stomach twist and turn. The smile was evil and Ken knew it. The hand near his waistband moved towards the buttons of his pants, and Ken drew in a breath. He squeezed his eyes shut, tears leaking from the corners, running down his pale cheek.

"Uh-uh." Oikawa breathed, tapping Ken on the side of the head, hard. "I want those eyes open." When Ken didn't respond, Oikawa raised his hand, once again slapping the boy, grinning as the child cried out in pain. Blue eyes opened and stared fearfully up at him.

Knowing that he once again had Ken's attention, Oikawa slipped a hand into the boys' pants, popping the buttons. He felt the boy's breath hitch, and glanced up at Ken's wide, blue eyes as he pushed away the fabric of the pants away from Ken's ivory skin.

"So magnificent." Oikawa whispered, gazing upon the boy as he exposed him, and Ken whimpered again. "So beautiful." Suddenly Oikawa moved away from Ken, out of his field of vision, and he breathed a silent sigh of relief; believing that maybe Oikawa wasn't about to go through with the act. It was a hope that was short lived.

Ken heard the rustle of fabric, and tried to crane his neck, hoping to once again see Oikawa. Suddenly hands closed around his waist from behind and Ken let out a gasp. "Looking for me?" Oikawa breathed in his ear.

'Oh god. Oh god.' It became a repeated mantra in the back of Ken's mind as the hands on his hips lifted him up and moved into position. Ken only had a moment to realize that Oikawa was naked before Oikawa pushed violently into him, causing to him pain unlike anything he ever experienced.

And then the world turned black.

****

Ken heard a thump on the roof, and his hazy mind tried to focus on what it could be, but the only thing he could focus on was the pain that flared up in his body whenever he tried to move. He rolled over, groaning silently as muscles and body parts he didn't even realize he *had* protested the movement, quite vocally.

'What happened?' he thought to himself as he moved, trying to find a position that didn't aggravate his body too much. Finally he managed to place his body into a position that caused the pain to die down to a dull throb that echoed in the back if his mind. Breathing deeply, he cast a glance around his surroundings. It was dark, but his blue eyes were able to make out the shapes of several children huddled on the other side of the truck, their eyes closed as if in slumber.

Ken stared at them for a moment, confused, when the memories came back to him. The kidnapping, Oikawa copying the Dark Seed, and then Oikawa implanting it into the other children. Ken shuddered; 'If they only knew...' he thought sadly, his eyes filling with tears.

His ears picked up shouting from outside, and he strained his hearing, trying to make out the words being yelled. He heard a deep, booming voice that he recognized as Oikawa and he shuddered. He then heard another voice start yelling and he smiled slightly. 'Trust Daisuke to come after me.'

Suddenly the door on the back of the truck was flung open and Ken was met with bright light...

****

Daisuke sat still, debating on if he should try reaching out for Ken again. After a couple minutes, Ken had seemed calm, but when Daisuke had reached out to touch him, the thin boy had begun to mumble under his breath, and Daisuke had been able to catch a few words. 'Oh God.' Over and Over; and then Ken had begun to cry.

And that scared Daisuke more than anything.

It wasn't the fact that Ken *was* crying that worried him. He knew that the indigo haired boy cried every once in a while, for Daisuke had been the one there to comfort him when he did. It was the fact that Ken was doing it in his sleep, and he knew from Minomon that his boyfriend hadn't been sleeping, and if Ken *did* fall asleep; it was only to be plagued by nightmares that woke him up.

'Oh Ken.' He thought, 'Why didn't you tell me?' He glanced over at Minomon, who had curled up against his partner, Chibimon cuddled next to him, trying to offer comfort, but not knowing exactly how to do it.

'And I know exactly how you feel, pal.' Daisuke thought to himself as he once again tried to reach out to try and communicate with Ken.

The last thing he expected as his hand was just millimeters away from Ken's shoulders, was for the other boy's eyes to slam open, wide and frightened. Daisuke had a moment to register complete surprise before the punch connected solidly with his stomach.

'Damn, Ken can sure hit hard.' Daisuke thought before he came in contact with his bedroom floor.

****

Ken was a trained Martial Artist, and he had been the Digimon Kaiser. As he opened his eyes, he saw a hand reaching for him, and still stuck in his dream land, he reacted the only way he knew how... by punching the conceived threat. It wasn't until he heard Chibimon's startled cries of "Daisuke!" did he blink and finally focus on the world around him.

The bedroom of his boyfriend came into focus, and Ken blinked. Hearing a low moaning from the vicinity of the floor, he glanced down, only to be meet by the site of Daisuke sitting hunched over on the floor of his room, his breath coming harshly from his mouth, his arms wrapped tightly around his middle.

'I hit him... I hit Daisuke!!' Ken's eyes widened. "Oh god..."

Both Minomon and Chibimon ran to Daisuke's side, staring up at Ken. Chibimon's eyes were full of confusion, while Minomon's were full of worry. Daisuke managed to raise his head; his pain-filled brown eyes coming in contact with Ken's blue ones.

"Oh God... Daisuke... I'm sorry." The boy choked out, his eyes full of tears. Suddenly Ken turned, and ran from the room.

Gasping, Daisuke pushed himself to his feet, and tried to stumble after the boy, but when he reached the living room, he saw that the door was still closed and the chain was still up, indicating that no one had left. Turning around, he glanced around the main room knowing that Ken was still in the apartment somewhere. Then it hit him, the one place that Ken could be.

"Digital Gate, open!"

'Oh no...' Daisuke thought, pushing his weight against the locked door to the study. Cursing under his breath, and ignoring the frantic shouts of the Digimon, Daisuke reached up in his tippy-toes to reach the key that he knew his parents kept over the door. Finding it, he unlocked the door, threw it open, and dashed into the room.

The computer monitor glowed with a program familiar to Daisuke, the Gate to the Digital World.

But it was too late.

The room was empty.

Ken was gone...


TBC...

Just pretend that Koushiro placed the program on all the Chosen's computers. ^_^