Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Blue High School Love ❯ Help Should Be There ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:You all Must HATE ME! WAH!! Sorry, but it will get better. I promise. Okay? Now on with the fic.

Help Should Be There

I decided that I needed older advice from someone. So I called my brother who was in America for a few years.

"Hello you've reached the phone of Kouichi, leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you." The answering machine said. I was about to hang up when I heard a voice call.

"Kouji!"

"Huh? Kouichi-sama?" I said and put the phone back to my ears.

"Hey man. You called didn't you? Why are you hanging up?"

"Thought you weren't there."

"What's up lil' bro?"

"A lot. I've had things going on."

"Oh. School?"

"No."

"Dad?"

"No."

"What then, girls?"

"Yes."

"Oh. WHAT!?"

"Yeah, I know. But just spare me the idle chat and help."

"Okay. Okay. So it's some girl at school, right?"

"Uh-huh. Remember Izumi?"

"The blonde chick?"

"Yeah."

"Thought she left."

"She came back last week and I'm falling for her."

"Oh."

"But...she's chosen this playboy in the class instead."

"Ah....does she know he's like that?"

"Tried to tell her but he already had set up a defense before."

"So she doesn't believe you?"

"Not about anything I tell her."

"Wow. Don't believe it. Well...you could just tell her that you like her."

"I don't just like her."

"Love? Aww, our lil' Kouji is growing up."

"Don't. Dad already gave me the birds and the bees lecture."

"At your age?"

"Girls never occurred to me before so he never expected to tell me about, as if I don't already know."

"Yeah. Your friends feed you porn everyday."

"Not funny."

"Okay. Don't know what to tell you but follow your heart. And don't let your differences stop you from having her. Show her that this guy is not everything he seems. Show her the ass he really is. And holla back."

"You've listening to that rap and r&b too much."

"Hey, man, 50 Cent is the shit over here in America."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll talk to ya' later bro."

"Yeah. Talk to you later. One love my brother."

"Go clean up your head man. Bye."

"Bye." Kouichi hung up and I rolled over in my bed.

"Maybe I should think about tit in the shower." I said to my self.

I turned on the faucet and the hot water poured down on me. It felt so warm and refreshing. The heat on my skin. I thought in depth of everything going through my head.

'Should I tell her I love her.?' I thought. My head felt like I just hit it in a wall.

'Izumi...I love you. I love deeply. You are my first and last thought everyday. Seeing you gets me up in the day. Dreaming of you lets me sleep well. Never. Never had I wanted to love. But, when you left I realized how much I was falling for you before. Your beauty, and strengths, your smile, and mostly just you. Your love for everyone else. The way you cared about everyone. I had never seen a girl so caring. You weren't conceited or anything like that. You were sweet. I loved you for that. And I still love you for it. Even now as you've come back to me you still remain the same way you did so many years ago. Izumi...please love me.'

"How could I yell at him like that Leeann? I feel so...wicked. I had never treated anyone of the guys like that before." I heard her cry through the wall as soon as I turned off the faucet.

'She's sorry?' I leant my ear against the wet wall and listened in.

"I know Leeann. I should apologize. But what if he doesn't forgive me?"

'Izumi I'll always forgive you.'

"Uh-huh. Thanks. You are my best friend for a reason. I'll call you Saturday. Tell everyone I miss them. I'll promise to visit all of you this summer, okay. Bye." She said

'What did she say?' I heard nothing else after. I leant off the wall and frowned. I'm just going to leave it at that. I don't need to talk to her now and...I won't.