Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Change the World ❯ Love, Light and Hope’s Battle ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Change the World
PG-13 -Romance/Act/Adv
 
Disclaimer: Okay these characters or not me all right they belong not to me. Do not call the lawyer all right
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Three: Love, Light and Hope's Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What going to happen in this story hmm. We have Angst and little bit of language and three songs inside the fic heee. Beside that its time for the youngest of the first season of digimon to help Sora later on and to fight and have the power of the ancient warrior and a new Transformation Let us begin…
 
`'-THOUGHTS
 
“”-TALKING
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-***-*-***-*-*-*--*-*-*
At the park
 
Sora was still upset that she is Arisia a former past of herself. Everyone has left including her mother. Kari there is watching Sora throw rocks in the pond. Tk was also there even thou Tk still had feelings for Kari but ever since that kiss with Davis it's begin hard for him. Nevertheless, he walks over to Kari and watch Sora for a bit.
 
“Kari is that you” said Tk
 
“Tk…it's hard to see Sora like this about what happen to her former past,” said Kari
 
“I know it's hard but we have to be there for her,” said Tk
 
“Your right Tk beside she like a big sis to you and me” said Kari
 
Tk just smiled and he and Kari left Sora alone. However, someone was there watch the ancient warrior and making sure nobody around.
 
“Don't you think we should we attack the Light and Hope and there digimon also?” said First shadow
 
“Hmmm. Good plan thou she will be there and protect them but,” said second shadow
 
“But what come on you like to take your time know what is it” said first shadow
 
“I'm still think you asshole of a digimon,” said Second Shadow
 
The got mad at each other and decide to called there master at the base in the Digiworld. In addition, the late Light and Hope get away from Warrior of Love and her digimon.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-***-*-***-*-*-*--*-*-*
Digimon Place
 
Darkcamilamon was there look at the window and Magikmon was walk in and head toward Darkcamilamon. He speaks..
 
“When are we going to attack and why have your two warrior of the Dark Tyrants at” said Magikmon
 
“There come and the have a plan that might work” said Darkcamilamon
 
In addition, there stand the two warriors of the Dark Tyrants Scornamon and Feirmon the master of Fire and Water.
 
Scornamon ruler of Fire--An evil Digimon that resembles a vampire. He wears a Black and Red amour and a sword on his right side. His attacks are Darken Sword, Hypnosis Spear, Black Time and Fire Sword Spear.
 
Feirmon ruler of Water- His bottom half looks like a sea serpent and the upper half looks human, except for the red eyes, green hair and scaly skin. His attacks are Icy Touch, Red Fire, and Grim Twin Cannon Sword, His Most powerful attack because to cannon at the end of the sword.
 
“It's your damn fault there late you stupid Feirmon” said Scornamon
 
“Listen you I don't have wings like yours” said Feirmon
 
“SLIENCE RIGHT KNOW” said Darkcamilamon
 
The stop fight and face there master and bow down at there master. Magikmon stared and sits down in the chair and listen what Darkcamilamon do.
 
“Know what is your plan My Dark Tyrants of Evil Digimon” said Darkcamilamon
 
The Tell them there plane and Darkcamilamon love the idea. There plan was take Child of Hope and Light and take them to TV Tower in there home town.
 
“That was great know get going and do it right know My Dark Tyrants,” said Darkcamilamon
 
Magikmon was still listening until Darkcamilamon push him off the seat and discus the plan for him to destroy Suzakumon.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-***-*-***-*-*-*--*-*-*
At the Park
(Playing Crawling)
 
Tk and Kari were walk home with Patamon and Gatomon until a shadow grabs Kari. Tk was hit shadow, Patamon was using Bubble Blast, and Gatomon trying to attack but knocked down Kari just screamed for Sora to hear.
 
“SOOORRAA HELP ME” said Kari
 
Scornamon was keeping her mouth shut and Feirmon was fighting Gatomon, Patamon, and grabs Tk in the process as well.
 
“Tk no you drop him know” said Patamon
 
“Some for Kari know you digimon,” said Gatomon
 
However, Scornamon fight Gatomon and Patamon fight Feirmon and Tk and Kari were tide up but the mouth cloth fall of and Kari yelled again.
 
“SORRAA HELP US PLEASE” said Kari
 
(End of Crawling)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-***-*-***-*-*-*--*-*-*
(Begin Numb)
Sora was stand there until a scream wakes her up from her dream. She looks around and hears the scream again and she listens more.

”Sora Help me please Tk and me need you please” said Kari
 
Sora opens her eyes quick and looks around and she did think she saw Tk, Kari, and she took out her digivice and stares at it and Biyomon come over and speaks to her.
 
“Sora listen to me the were worried about you and the stay with you until know please fight” said Biyomon
 
Sora just ignored her, walks away, and throws the digivice on the ground and walk away from Biyomon and rest of the group. Biyomon yells at her again repeatedly.
 
“Sora this not you at all and you know that the need you, please the need your help” said Biyomon
 
Sora speaks to Biyomon
 
“I don't won't fight anymore and I hate be the hero of the group and...” said Sora
 
Sora begins to cry to keel down and looks at her digivice and just stare at it again and hear the scream from Tk and Kari.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-***-*-***-*-*-*--*-*-*
 
Scornamon still fighting Patamon and Feirmon was fighting Gatomon and the were getting sick and tierd of fighting them.
 
“You know she won't come she powerless and she will never fight,” said Scornamon
 
“Your rights lets go and leave a note end the injured digimon to and she can meet us there,” said Feirmon
 
The did and Gatomon and Patamon were lying on the ground hurt and weak of fighting and were was Suzakumon at and were there warrior at. The head for TV Tower and Kari was still yelling for Sora.
 
“Sora please I know u don't won't to fight but please for me” Said Kari
(End of Numb)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-***-*-***-*-*-*--*-*-*
(Limp Bizkit Playing in the background)
You keep your distance,
I can't deny you.
I got the feeling, can't satisfy you.
Sora looks a Biyomon and then the digivice, thinks what to do, and wonders if she can fight and not to fight again but what will happen to them.
got your picture on the wall.
I got the picture while I'm gone.
You keep your wishes, (keep you wishes)
I'll keep my feelings.
There goes along the one that kept me breathing.
[Duet] I'm waiting for you,
I know your leaving.
[Duet] I still adore you.
You never need me.
Then wonders what happen if she does not fight at all and Tk and Kari will be hurt and it will be her fault and everyone will be mad at her.
[Chorus start]
[Duet]
Hold on.
I've found another way to let you go, away.
Hold on.
You've find another way to play my soul, away.
[chorus end]
 
Biyomon was still there with Sora and Biyomon sits down, place her wing on her shoulder, looks at her, and smile everytime she looks at her.
 
The things you told me,
To hear you speak.
I'm burning slowly,
I'm growing weak.
You bring me close to, yes, the day,
Yes the day's a million miles away.
Why can't you hear me?
Why can't I see you?
And I don't understand what keeps me breathing.
I'm waiting for you.
I know you're leaving,
I'll still adore you,
You never need me.
 
Sora just stares, clinches her fist, and hits the ground repeatedly. Biyomon was still be her side and Sora looks at her and begins stand up.
 
[chorus start]
[Duet]
Hold on.
I've found another way to let you go, away.
Hold on.
You've find another way to play my soul, away.
[chorus end]
 
Sora stands up, shouts up in sky, and looks at Biyomon and She took her digivice and puts it in her right hand and holds it up and says:
 
[chorus start]
[Duet]
Hold on.
I've found another way to let you go, away.
Hold on.
You've find another way to play my soul, away.
Hold on.
”LOVE Spirit Evolution TO ….SUZAKUMON”
I've found another way to let you go, away.
Hold on.
You've find another way to play my soul, away.
Hold on.
Hold on.
Hold on.
Hold on.
[chorus end]
 
Suzakumon fly toward the park were she heard Tk and Kari scream for her and Biyomon will digivolve Birdramon right behind her and the head to southwest of the park and the TV Station and to grab Gatomon and Patamon.
 
(End of Limp Bizkit-Hold on)
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-***-*-***-*-*-*--*-*-*
A/n: Sorry took so long to update you guys. Will school start few 2 weeks ago and I've being try to keep my grades up. However, I have to keep my grades up but I had time to write this chapter of the story. See Ya next time peeps. Goodbye Minna! Ja Na, R, and R.
 
Next Chapter: Patamon and Gatomon Help