Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Choices of the night ❯ Light shaded dream ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Light shaded dream

With that talk Kari and TK go to bed both happy for each other. Later in the middle of the night Kari has a dream; Kari's dream, "Kari Kamiya awaken, awaken." Says a voice. "What? TK?" Kari asks as she looks for who is speaking. "Davis?!" Kari says. "Hi ya Kari." Davis says. "Great I'm in a nightmare." Kari says. "Release her beast." Someone says. "Never TG." Kari hears Davis say. "What-who's happening, who's that?" Kari asks as she looks down, "T-TK? My knight in shining armor?" Kari asks. "Kari you gotta jump I'll catch you." TK says. "What are you crazy? I can't TK." Kari says. "Kari you have to." TK says. "I can't, I won't." Kari says. "Kari do you trust me?" TK asks. "Yes." Kari says. "Then jump." TK says as Kari jumps. "Ahhhhh!" Kari shouts. Kari awakes on the floor, "Just a dream." she says, "I hope." Kari says, "What time is it?" Kari asks herself, "only 5:30 I should get back to sleep." she says. Kari lies back and tries to get back to sleep at less to get another half-hour of sleep.

~Later that morning-in Kari's room~

"Kari wake up, Kari wake up." Someone says as Kari is shocked awake by ice cold water. "WHAT THE---?!" Kari asks. "Finally Kari, you know TK's waiting for you in the living room and your still in your nightgown, get up shower, dress and go meet him already." Tai says. "I'm going, I'm going." Kari mouth's, Kari walks into the bathroom and begins undressing, "Whew my shoulders hurt." Kari says. Tai knocks, "KARI HURRY UP!" he shouts as Kari is getting into the shower. `Hmm auhh it's so warm.' Kari thinks as she cleans her hair with shampoo and just stands in the water letting it run over her body. Tai knocks, "Can I come in?" he asks. "Sure." Kari says as Tai walks in, "You know TK's waiting now hurry I need the bathroom too." Tai says. "Then get out, so I can dry off Tai." Kari says as Tai exits the room, `That girl takes to long, kinda to up. Think of it all girls do.' Tai thinks as he enters the living room, "She'll be out in a moment." Tai says to TK who's sitting on the couch, "Hai." TK says.